Possessed Killing

So in case you don’t know the killer in Florida says he heard demons telling him to kill all those people. What you guys think Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre: Sources - ABC News

1 Like

Brainwashing is all it is with him. I could say what I believe in full and pulled from his scrambled noggin but that is a big can of worms. Just brainwashing basically.

3 Likes

Lost in the sauce is all I can say.

1 Like

I think he’s trying to set the stage for an insanity defense.

7 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that also he may just enjoy hurting people

1 Like

Personally, as a gun owner and someone who suffers from mental illness (bipolar depression), I would say part of it is likely due to his reaction to anti psychotic meds, his recent orphan status, and societal conditions as a whole. But hell, we probably can’t know the whole picture unless we’ve walked a mile in his shoes and in the shoes of those he hurt. I’m not defending him, as I think what he did was malicious cowardice, but I do think detaching from emotion and looking at what really caused this, is the first step to finding a solution.

2 Likes

I think this with the voices, I can’t lay my hands on any immediate data but as the first thing out of his mouth it seems almost like a parody of craziness. I seem to remember real crazy people trials don’t turn up an “answer” quite as quickly? Can’t think of one offhand as support for this, though.

5 Likes