Possession by fictional characters

So ive been browsing the forum an have found many posts on summoning f.c… and a question came to mind… can one change themselves as in shapeshift, transform, become into a f.c by invoking and then having the f.c posses you?

2 Likes

No.

A fictional character is not strong enough to possess you. While they can be invoked to impart a characteristic like confidence, strength, or whatever (see Taylor Ellwood’s article “Invoking Buffy,” available in the wilds of the internet), they do not have enough energy or solidity to them to be useful in a possession.

6 Likes

I’m going to drop this link again, which may be useful:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/evocation-of-my-personal-daemon/3796

5 Likes

Thanks Lady_Eva very imtresting read😻… but im kinda sorta new to all of this… so im not to sure how this relates to my question? If you dont mind… could you help me with connecting the dots… ide be most greatfull🤗

2 Likes

Really?:cold_sweat:… ive read on other forums that people can let tulpas posses them… or take the wheel.
And in a nother point of view how do we know we arnt the fictional ones.?? We are in a multiverse after all…
Just cause we think we are at the center… doesnt mean we know which center that happens to be🤗

I will tell you right now that whoever said that was talking out of their ass. For one thing, a tulpa is not a fictional character. And two, I think that person confused a tulpa with a servitor but they are not at all the same thing.

A tulpa is an actual living being created from thought. They are as physical as you or I. They could not possess you any more than you could possess the girl next door.

5 Likes

Thank you for your response👿 i do know what a tulpa is…servitors are created with a goal in mind… or outcome you want to achieve…then they feed off your energy to help you achieve your desire… tulpas are a differnt case. I can see where that person as you say was “talking out there ass” … sorry for the confustion… im kinda sleepy😴

1 Like

There are a bunch of theories on what a servitor is, but I think the most common one is that it is a bud of your own consciousness that you have given an individual spark to. I’m not sure they can possess you, as they are a part of you, but I know you can absorb them.

I think fictional character are only useful for invocation, because they tend to embody exaggerated archetypal traits that a magician might want to take into themselves.

4 Likes

Batman/Bruce Wayne is a dark, troubled character. Even though he has several attributes like wealth, bravery, compassion and a sense of justice, he also has a tendency to be an arrogant, douchebag.

So to become like Batman, I have to accept both the positive and negative aspects of him. It’s about balance.

Batman: “My superpower is that I’m rich.”
Flash: “That’s a great superpower.”

2 Likes

Exactly. Exaggerated archetypal traits. You certainly wouldn’t want to invoke Batman for his emotional balance :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol totally🤓

1 Like

Using the method and concept described there, instead of evoking a fictional character (which will have aggregates of other people’s emotional junk, from its creators and all humans who manifested it, through to the most bizarre fans and obsessives) you could instead bring your own Daemon forth in the form of a fictional character and then allow your higher aspects, through that “lens” to possess you.

6 Likes

Eva, I’m not sure if I’ve ever asked this question, or if anyone else has, and if they have I don’t recall reading it, but…is the Personal Deamon the equivalent to the Holy Guardian Angel of the Abremelin Operation?

My understanding of the HGA is that it is a cosmic being, beyond what it is normally considered to be an angel, and from your post and reading the book from which you derived the concept, it seems the Personal Daemon might be not quite on the same level?

1 Like

Thank you: I have been asked this, I can only answer by saying that what I did (in my own method that I culled from a book largely laid to rest) may, or may not, be what those authors meant.

Off the cuff, I will say no, this is NOT your HGA - that may have agendas that the Daemon will deliver, but it also may NOT.

It is also not connected (obviously) to any Judaic system of higher powers etc.

Is the Personal Daemon cosmic?

If you are aiming that high, yes - if you still hold a “me low, them HIGH” model of gods, angels, even demons, then your PD will be still pulling on it’s shoes int he face of some far mightier GOD. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly for answering my question. :slight_smile:

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing the Abremelin Operation and attaining the K&C of the HGA, but your link in this thread reminded me of the Personal Daemon, which I had completely forgotten about. it might be better suited to me.

My concept of the HGA, from what I read, is that it is not tied to any specific system of higher powers but that it is a being that is both you and not you and is perhaps even a shard of the Godself that is the Ultimate You. I don’t know for sure, but my intuition leads me along those lines, and from your description, tit seems the Personal Daemon is similarly also you but not you.

I’ve been getting reading from members to help me choose between the HGA and a pact with Azazel, but it keeps swinging back and forth between the paths. So far it’s one reading in favour of the HGA and one against. lol The multiverse is no help with this decision :stuck_out_tongue:

You seem to be person who knows most about Tulpas here so…Do you think its possible to vampyrize psionic energy from other people in order to create one and is it possible to make one that will go around killing people for you?Because than it would be the best thing since pyramids and sliced bread

No.

A tulpa is self aware so it would make it’s own ethical decisions. It would have no reason to kill people for you. However, during the creation process, it is possible for tulpas to “go bad,” and become psychopathic. That is what happened to Alexander David-Neel’s tulpa. She originally created it to resemble a fat, jolly monk but once it gained sentience, it changed and became a thin being with a sly, cunning cast to its face, and she had to put it down when it started causing problems.

You also have to remember that a tulpa is an actual physical being, so having one kill for you would give you the same complications that hiring a “regular” human to kill for you would. A tulpa can be caught and go to prison, and can also rat you out just like any other hired gun.

No, that is not how it works from what I understand. The technique to create a tulpa does not use any outside sources of energy, just your own consciousness. It is connected to you and fed by your thoughts and belief, but it is also an individuated consciousness all its own. and can live forever, as long as it can find a consciousness to feed it, after its creator dies. Nothing else is required.

In the book “An Unlikely Prophet,” the author describes how he was sought out by a tulpa, whose creator had died, because, as a comic book writer, the author had a strong, powerful imagination that could sustain the tulpa’s existence.

Because a tulpa is connected to your consciousness, you are responsible for its behavior and any ethical development or lack there of. Most people can’t handle that, and that’s why the actual techniques to create tulpas are closely guarded secrets in Tibet. The monks could have created an army of tulpas to repel the Chinese invasion, but chose not to because of the responsibility such a thing holds for them. It has been hinted that there are villages in the mountains of Tibet that are populated entirely by tulpas created by monks. If a tulpa runs amok, it is the responsibility of its creator to dissolve it, and unlike a servitor, it will fight tooth and claw for its existence.

3 Likes

hmm…interesting

1 Like

It would be interesting though. What do you do if you give a being life in prison for murder but, because he’s a tulpa, he doesn’t age, or grow old as long as his creator is alive, so you essentially have to keep him locked up for centuries…

Do you release him after the first 100 years or so (assuming he found another source of sustenance after the death of his creator)?

2 Likes

Oh thats awsome😻