Pop! Sounds

It happened again folks! Every time I meditate and get into the right state I hear a characteristic “pop” sound from the right side of my head. Any ideas why?

3 Likes

I get a similar effect, like a tuning fork sound in my left ear during meditation, but I couldn’t tell you why it happens.

clairaudience is starting to work usually, ringing, popping or scratching in the left or right ear indicates spirit trying to download info to you. Also try asking a yes or no question left ear yes right ear no and see which one makes a noise.

7 Likes

That seems like the case! I asked Lucifer if he was present and an instant pop sound emerged from the right side of my ear, I am really confused as I only called down to him.

1 Like

It’s a known phenomenon with meditation. :smiley:

Do a quick internet search and you’ll see many examples, most explanations relating to energy currents in the body - and when you’re doing magick as well and summoning spirits, it will almost certainly have something to do with that.

4 Likes

Could be :thinking: I haven’t summoned shiva but recently I have done some mantras devoted to him, maybe it could be related to him.

I know loud bangs and similar noises are sometimes experienced during the hypnagogic and hypnopompic states… I wonder if there’s any connection.

4 Likes

Banging sounds are a symptom of hauntings as well, and of raised energy around major magickal works sometimes.

4 Likes

haunting, u mean something could be haunting me, cause i here that popy sound everytime i meditate. like something banged on somn but instead of a loud bang or some other sound its a pop…hmm haunting me, i like challenges. so how do i deal?

Same thing happened to me the other night practicing kuji in. It happened in the right side and felt like a gear turned and a lock slowly popped open.