Poltergeist

Days after an evocation can a poltergeist manifest?

Possibly, if you did not create a proper circle to contain the energy that came out of your black mirror or the energy that manifested from nothing.

But sometimes they can linger around for days before they make us aware of their presence. Usually they need an event or a trigger of sorts to make them active. But I have personal experience with a poltergeist of sorts and I will tell you, if not dealt with and banished promptly, they will get out of control.

The longer they linger around your home, the more destructive they become. The more attention you give it and the more fear you show it, the stronger they become until they completely over take your home and your life. Some poltergeist cases can lead to full body possession or the spirit having influential control over your thoughts, actions, and emotions. It’s not fun.

So if you think you have a poltergeist or malicious spirit, get rid of it now.

Possibly, if you did not create a proper circle to contain the energy that came out of your black mirror or the energy that manifested from nothing.

But sometimes they can linger around for days before they make us aware of their presence. Usually they need an event or a trigger of sorts to make them active. But I have personal experience with a poltergeist of sorts and I will tell you, if not dealt with and banished promptly, they will get out of control.

The longer they linger around your home, the more destructive they become. The more attention you give it and the more fear you show it, the stronger they become until they completely over take your home and your life. Some poltergeist cases can lead to full body possession or the spirit having influential control over your thoughts, actions, and emotions. It’s not fun.

So if you think you have a poltergeist or malicious spirit, get rid of it now.[/quote]

Don’t worry I don’t have fear of them, in fact I did the question for curiosity because this never happen before :stuck_out_tongue: