Poltergeist/Pyschic Attacks

4 weeks ago I played with a Ouija board. I was an avid atheist and did not believe the board was going to do anything. I asked the spirit on the board if it would like to leave the board and haunt the ladies house I Was moving out of. I felt a jolt go into my finger.

Since then I began experiencing very minor poltergeist activity. At first it was very active. I tried the making a pact with a demon and it actually helped but I didnt understand what I was doing. I wasnt able to stay home, or anywhere for 3 weeks. I stopped playing with spirit boards after another 5-6 times. I accidentally asked the spirits to follow me because I thought they would be able to protect me in the world and we would become stronger together.

Since these last 4 weeks it has been very difficult. I spent all my money, lost my laptop, but my soul has gained tremendously. I have studied wiccan every second I can possibly. Last night was the 1st night I was able to stay home all night with no issues.

I now have come to understand what these poltergeists mean and I like them, but I havent found much advice for anyone. I watched a video where E.A. Koetting said he evoked the shadow and it was a demon.

I just joined the forum and Im confused exactly why demons take that name because that viewed as a negative term, but to me that would seem like people would not join forces with negativity so these so-called demons would be of good and anything negative would be weaker than them. To me the shadow/poltergeist is not a spirit but the energy of those around me and my own personal aura. But I could be way off and totally wrong, but to me it seems the visions Ive had have to do with what is going on in my life and the people around me.

Yesterday I was with someone at 3am in the middle of a parking lot and he completely vanished. I was startled to say the least because I didnt know what it meant. It feels like a set up, but after a few hours I realized it was one of the most beautiful things Ive ever witnessed.

I am just looking for some advice or for others to share my story with because this is all very brand new to me. Im not sure exactly what to think, but I feel like since my introduction to the spirit world was so aggressive Ive learned very much in a very short period of time, and Im am eternally grateful for this experience.

I hope there are others who can share there stories or point me in the direction where I can find others. I am still dealing with the experience. I drank coffee and stayed up all night with all the lights on but it was a very good experience. I did not sleep at all the night before out on the train, and I would like to solve this puzzle in the best way available to us.

Ive since bought many stones, sage, incense, palosanto, many different herbs and plants, meditate/prayer daily, reading many books/videos. EA Koetting has been a tremendous help in this experience. Thank you for you videos so very very much I have been helped very much.

1 Like

I’m going to try and put some ideas in here, not sure if they’ll help, and ask a few questions about things that weren’t clear to me - also, please check your Messages, in the menu at the top. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sky, post:1, topic:5911”]4 weeks ago I played with a Ouija board. I was an avid atheist and did not believe the board was going to do anything. I asked the spirit on the board if it would like to leave the board and haunt the ladies house I Was moving out of. I felt a jolt go into my finger.

Since then I began experiencing very minor poltergeist activity. At first it was very active.[/quote]

Okay so you seem to have initiated some kind of contact with non-physical beings, or forces. From what you described, you had no pre-existing spiritual context for this, except what you may have heard about demons, ghosts, etc - is this correct?

I tried the making a pact with a demon and it actually helped but I didnt understand what I was doing.

Which demon, and how did you attempt to make the pact?

This is important, they’re not a generic mass who think alike or act alike, and neither are pacts a “one size fits all” kind of endeavour.

I wasnt able to stay home, or anywhere for 3 weeks.

Was this connected to the polt. activity or something mundane?

Since these last 4 weeks it has been very difficult. I spent all my money, lost my laptop, but my soul has gained tremendously.

You now know a level of reality that was previously closed off to you.

Why did you spend all your money (if that’s not too personal)? This description seems like a mish-mash of different things so I’m just trying to dig down to what’s connected to magick and what may not be, or at least, not directly.

I have studied wiccan every second I can possibly. Last night was the 1st night I was able to stay home all night with no issues.

What changed, do you think, that made this possible?

Did you take a wiccan ritual, for example, and use that? Or do you just feel more used to living in this new reality now - or something else?

I now have come to understand what these poltergeists mean and I like them, but I havent found much advice for anyone. I watched a video where E.A. Koetting said he evoked the shadow and it was a demon.

That obviously doesn’t mean all shadows are “demons” - just the one he evoked, on that occasion.

I just joined the forum and Im confused exactly why demons take that name because that viewed as a negative term, but to me that would seem like people would not join forces with negativity so these so-called demons would be of good and anything negative would be weaker than them.

They were kind of given that name, and then stuck with it for centuries, after having previously been known as gods or elemental spirits, etc - also some are more malevolent than not, though they’ll work amicably with the right sorceror.

I came to black magick from a tradition that’s less influenced by the Abrahamic faiths, and where there’s less of a need to classify and label spirits as “angel” or “demon” or “elemental” - they just ARE, and they do what they do. They don’t have to fit into a specific team! :slight_smile:

This isn’t the best or only way to look at it, but if you find labels start to confuse what would otherwise be simple and easy, please bear it in mind.

To me the shadow/poltergeist is not a spirit but the energy of those around me and my own personal aura. But I could be way off and totally wrong, but to me it seems the visions Ive had have to do with what is going on in my life and the people around me.

Some may be that, there’s nothing wrong with trusting yourself so long as you keep an open mind.

Yesterday I was with someone at 3am in the middle of a parking lot and he completely vanished. I was startled to say the least because I didnt know what it meant. It feels like a set up, but after a few hours I realized it was one of the most beautiful things Ive ever witnessed.

Whoah, what? :slight_smile:

Did you know him, were you talking, is he a friend you can text or check up on… details help!

I am just looking for some advice or for others to share my story with because this is all very brand new to me. Im not sure exactly what to think, but I feel like since my introduction to the spirit world was so aggressive Ive learned very much in a very short period of time, and Im am eternally grateful for this experience.

It’s not new to many of us, and I’m sure some people here will want to help you make sense of this and also use magick to empower yourself, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Be aware that, just like children think adults are all-powerful and can fix everything, beginners sometimes have ideas about what’s possible with magick that don’t fit the experiences of those of us who’ve practiced for months, or years - or decades.

This does NOT mean the experienced people are always correct about what YOU can achieve, but nor does it mean we’re trying to be wet blankets - all fields of human endeavour have certain accepted norms, and magick’s no different.

I hope there are others who can share there stories or point me in the direction where I can find others. I am still dealing with the experience. I drank coffee and stayed up all night with all the lights on but it was a very good experience. I did not sleep at all the night before out on the train, and I would like to solve this puzzle in the best way available to us.

Do you want - I’m not being sarcastic - stories and sensationalism, or do you want to learn more and become a practicing magician, someone who can find your own way round with spirits and so on?

I understand it’s all new and a bit mind-blowing, but magick is real, and can be learned - spirits are real, and can become allies and co-conspirators, and not just there to provide distracting phenomena.

Ive since bought many stones, sage, incense, palosanto, many different herbs and plants, meditate/prayer daily, reading many books/videos. EA Koetting has been a tremendous help in this experience. Thank you for you videos so very very much I have been helped very much.

Cool, once you’ve posted an intro do please check out the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.

There are also also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH Lady Eva for your reply. Since you replied to my post in quoted sections I shall also.

Yes, definitely. I had no idea how a talking board worked. After watching several videos and reading a bit I was surprised to receive the answers I did. I was raised in a protestant faith, but agnostic most of my life. In 2013 I was interested in Satanism and found myself to align with Atheism. After this experience I was curious about more, but I never had a chance to do research. Doors slamming, voices, dreams, and etc

The doors were outside. My neighbors were outside looking for what all the commotion was. I had seen the S. Ben Qayin video so what I did was in my mind I said I will do everything I can to learn evocation (or move to the light- I forget exactly now because I wasnt familiar with what I was doing) and you must leave me alone (or something along those lines). Since I did not do it out loud. I did my pact with fluids from my own body and swallowed it. In my minds eye I saw a shadow lift up and away from me and near or completely outside and heard something along the lines of “Ok”. Since then I was not as troubled with the entity, yet it was still quite prevalent in my life. However, we have grown to become accustomed to each other or I have made the peace we seek. Either way it has been a positive experience in the long run. In a way I do not want to deal with something I have no experience with but I also want to be able to feel successful.

Which demon, and how did you attempt to make the pact?

This is important, they’re not a generic mass who think alike or act alike, and neither are pacts a “one size fits all” kind of endeavour.

To be honest with you at the time I had no idea about demons or entities. I just did it telepathically and it was right away from the initial encounter because I had already seen the video by that time. I feel unprepared to evoke a spirit, and I also asked if I could have the time to learn back when I was still using the board which I was granted, but the spirit seems rushed. I felt as though what would have been appropriate if I knew how to speak to the spirits I could have helped channel what they wanted, helped him/her move on, and I would never have had this opportunity to learn. I am confused on what a demon is actually. Since what Ive learned is the poltergeist activity is from a lower level vibrational frequency - meaning weak and confused (wandering) spirit. To me a demon would seem to be a powerful and helpful entity, but the word demon sounds so derogatory? I could be wrong but everyone seems to dislike a demon. I feel as though they are spirits of the moonlight… only time will tell.

At my sisters is when the activity was the strongest and I was all alone. So I prayed very very very very hard and drew an invoking pentagram on the ground with dressing from the refrigerator. From E.A.s videos I thought Azazel was a spirit of the light. So I begged for Azazel to grant me the safety in my ignorance to have peace and understanding in my ignorance. I made it through those few nights and learned that I was calling on an entity that was not meant for the purpose I sought and even still I have begged for help from a spirit guide and spirits of the light. Divine light and arch angels. It was very difficult but I have found my place even though I am still looking to receive a teacher to guide me along my endeavours.

Was this connected to the polt. activity or something mundane?

What I discovered was that I was full of negative energy and all the relationships surrounding my life were negative in a sense. I had no one to turn to for help and I didnt even really have another friend to go to when it was all said and done. So I set out on a journey to fill the hole in my soul and what I found was amazingly profound and fulfilling. I learned about my aura, laughter, love, helping others, prayer, magic, mystery, and beauty all with the help all those around me.

You now know a level of reality that was previously closed off to you.

O yes I have learned a very much wonderful new side of life.

Why did you spend all your money (if that's not too personal)? This description seems like a mish-mash of different things so I'm just trying to dig down to what's connected to magick and what may not be, or at least, not directly.

I had no idea what to do and no one to turn to. I was eating food out everyday, spending bus money, buying every crystal and gem I could find. I spent several hundred dollars. I didnt mean a life savings but I was doing other things with my money at the time. I had a completely different life. I was working out alot and eating very little and that had to come to a halt. My life is better for it, but I am also very tired and do not think it has to be this difficult I am sure I can attain the answers and knowledge I seek without having to spend money too fast or clean my apartment desperately from wall to wall with sea salt solutions.

I have studied wiccan every second I can possibly. Last night was the 1st night I was able to stay home all night with no issues.
What changed, do you think, that made this possible?

Did you take a wiccan ritual, for example, and use that? Or do you just feel more used to living in this new reality now - or something else?

It was alot of things actually. I have spent every second possible learning and studying. I will list some of those things now.

Laughter - honest and true happiness solves any fear at all. Friendship is of great value, and love is extremely important. Having others praying for me is greatly helpful.

Daily prayers mainly of ArchAngel Michaels protection prayer a definite life saver.

LBRP seemed to do very well but I am studying now the proper way to preform it.

Safety emblems, such as pentagrams and all seeing eye.

Crystals for protection.

Herbs for protection.

Understanding, meditation, prayer, and honesty. With yourself, grounding yourself in nature, laying against trees and communicating with the earth.

Reading studying, caring, and wanting to know more.

It is easy to run and hide and escape any psychic attack and forever know you dont understand or you can ask and want to communicate even if you are a novice and the spirits will guide you. Thankfully today we have the www to gain infinite knowledge at a rapid rate.

That obviously doesn't mean all shadows are "demons" - just the one he evoked, on that occasion.

Yes thank you for that clarification. You never want to make a post too long or detailed when new. So I had to explain briefly at times. I do believe he is correct my explanation was adjusted to my description, but Im glad it is corrected.

They were kind of given that name, and then stuck with it for centuries, after having previously been known as gods or elemental spirits, etc - also some are more malevolent than not, though they'll work amicably with the right sorceror.

I came to black magick from a tradition that’s less influenced by the Abrahamic faiths, and where there’s less of a need to classify and label spirits as “angel” or “demon” or “elemental” - they just ARE, and they do what they do. They don’t have to fit into a specific team! :slight_smile:

This isn’t the best or only way to look at it, but if you find labels start to confuse what would otherwise be simple and easy, please bear it in mind.

Thank you so much for that clarification.

Some may be that, there's nothing wrong with trusting yourself so long as you keep an open mind.

True, thanks =)

Whoah, what? :)

Did you know him, were you talking, is he a friend you can text or check up on… details help!

It was someone I met on the bus for a few hours and he invited me over. We were together right in the middle of a parking lot. Thats all I will say for now.

It's not new to many of us, and I'm sure some people here will want to help you make sense of this and also use magick to empower yourself, if that's what you're looking for.

Be aware that, just like children think adults are all-powerful and can fix everything, beginners sometimes have ideas about what’s possible with magick that don’t fit the experiences of those of us who’ve practiced for months, or years - or decades.

This does NOT mean the experienced people are always correct about what YOU can achieve, but nor does it mean we’re trying to be wet blankets - all fields of human endeavour have certain accepted norms, and magick’s no different.

Beautiful. Thank you.

Do you want - I'm not being sarcastic - stories and sensationalism, or do you want to learn more and become a practicing magician, someone who can find your own way round with spirits and so on?

A mentor, or even just a friend/acquaintance with more, or any, knowledge and experience would be greatly very greatly appreciated at present.

I understand it's all new and a bit mind-blowing, but magick is real, and can be learned - [i]spirits[/i] are real, and can become allies and co-conspirators, and not just there to provide distracting phenomena.

This is a priceless realization.

Cool, once you've posted an intro do please check out the [b][url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/some-member-resources-tips/]Member Resources[/url][/b] thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.

There are also also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

You rock I will definitely get to making an intro. I hope to discuss this in greater detail with you and others soon.

Interesting post , thanks for sharing.

I have been there before what i learned from my experience was mental strength endurance and threshold increase,
negative at the time as you feel very sapped and weak psychically but in the long run a new understanding and expanded awareness and view.

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:4, topic:5911”]Interesting post , thanks for sharing.

I have been there before what i learned from my experience was mental strength endurance and threshold increase,
negative at the time as you feel very sapped and weak psychically but in the long run a new understanding and expanded awareness and view.[/quote]

Your response is well received. Im also satisfied I shared it was a good experience. My introduction will touch on it somewhat more and a little differently.