Pokemon is Satanic......Uhhhhh

We’ve all played the games or watched the show at some point in our lives. Has anyone else heard this sort of idea, that Pokemon are cyber demons? This just makes me angry, but its also hilarious.

Yup. Heard of this. This viewpoint has been around since the franchise began.

My fucking family believes this

That’s hilarious! Pikachu is adorable!

For over 2000 years, this sort of paranoid fear mongering and persecution has gone on. Just grow up you god fearing morons. Grow up.

Eevee’s cutest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Some people need something to cling too, even if it’s toxic. It’s so strong in humans, i guess it’s hard to break free.

If heaven or paradise is as the Christians want it then I’d rather take the void any day. I don’t want 24/7 preachers preaching crap and bowing down praising and ego boosting by:
holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy holy infin…

Fucking gag. Church is control plain and simple. Pretty certain they made a lot of crap up. And really, Jews and Christian prey on the weak. They are actually pretty vile. Who the fuck lived in the now day Jerusalem before Moses and the Jews were commanded to slaughter them and take it? 40 years in the desert so the old/mid aged can die and the youth be kim jong il/unned into following the new cult. Maybe Jews deserved some of the shit they got. No one cries over my tribal brethren of the americas or Australia, or even the black nations of Africa. They didn’t care for India either or countless islands.

Meh. I’m derailing. Christian bs can do that.

watch this also. it is a different video but same topic.

WHY :rofl: Love that meme

The '90’s called. They want their idiot back.

So image is a

confirmed?

All I’ve got to say is Pokenomicon.

Ye they say the same for Yu-Gi-Oh

Ok they could be partially right on this one LOL

I have a soft spot for Umbreon and Absol.

To be honest Pikachu does have Pagan origin, the fear is understandable !!!

This is WHy I love Zeus so Much . Envy this guy Every Morning :wink: :smirk:

That was hilarious!!

He’s gotta luv Pikachu and that lightning.

I hate preachers and damnation talk. Everything is bad then you find out about their greed, gluttony, sex perversions etc. they also get mansions and jeweled basements and the low class Christian newb with no works gets a 2 dimensional box shared with same spirits. And they can judge you as much as they want because god gave them permission. In their 20tiered crown, robes, and wings commaning ALL Angels.

Fuck preacher hypocrites.

Oh this is sooo old but yes there was a big uproar like that back in the day. It was like they where trying to bring back the Satanic Panic of the 80s over D&D just this time it was video games and Pokemon was their biggest starting argument.

Lol such rediculousnes! :rofl:

Is that another name for a pokedex