PM's not Private!

I am able to see and read all my PM messages whenever I log off of this site! :angry: This is absolutely wrong. You need to fix that glitch or whatever that is or my profile will have to be abandoned and I really hate that idea. Please let people know PM messages are not private, at least mine are not. I don’t understand how that is possible but I want it corrected asap!! Thank you so much.
:imp::flushed::unamused::confounded::astonished::see_no_evil:

Are you sure your logging out or just leaving.

When I logged completely out and tried to view a pm, that I know I’m in it told me topic either doesn’t exist or is private.

4 Likes

I was gonna say…

She threw me into a panic.

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY Sure!! I am logged off. Last night I went back after logging out. DUH I’m not that dumb!! Come on, surely you wouldn’t think that automatically about anyone? I’ll try right now then… I’m pretty sure I’m correct. I’m not trying to panic anyone. Today when I was navigating to my profile I got an error message that was very weird, never happened before kind of error so… yup. Here that is…

Corrupted Content Error

The site at Profile - Nengeleth - Become A Living God has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I Contacted @Lady_Eva already about this. :frowning:

1 Like

I wasn’t saying you were dumb… so don’t ever assume that about me again. But I’ve done that left the site and wondered why stuff was showing up.

It sounds like an error specific to your account. Perhaps Eva will be on soon and help or send you in the right direction.

7 Likes

Okay, well I sent @Lady_Eva a message about the error today so.

No need to make threats about anyone’s assumptions, was going to apologize but drop that attitude, not putting up with that either, don’t care if you are LHP or Not. You made an assumption about me as did the other poster, perhaps I mixed the two up but I digress. Was not trying to offend.

If I wasn’t sure I would not have posted. (hat is an assumption also so meh)

1 Like

I didn’t have an attitude you were accusing me of calling you stupid which I did not.

So you can take it ever how you want it. I go not problems with stretching my battle wings here or anywhere else

5 Likes

all i see as someone trained in IT is @Eye_of_Ra asking you the same question that would be asked if you went to support Ergo did you turn it off and back on again.

that being said lets keep it civil guys

Well even with direct linje to my PM’s they dont get accesed If i have logged out of my account so its weird you can acces yours while logged out.
Would you mind telling how you fo to acces them so i can try of the same is true for my account to see If anyone else is affected.

1 Like

That’s been happening in Firefox recently for many sites.

I have no idea why you think PMs are not private as you have not posted the steps that led to you being able to view yours, but a quick check of the support pages and general internet indicates nothing amiss with the software itself.

This seems to have caused heated feelings, so going to close it, please resume this conversation via PM. In the unlikely event I find out there’s a problem with PMs I will let folks know, but I wasn’t able to access mine while logged out.

6 Likes