Please understand me and help me

I feel depressed, because lately my magick has been failing me, and even when i get it to work; my stupid family always disrupts my concentration… to make things worse; I live in NYC, so it gets noisy as heck… I live in an apartment studio with my mom, dad and brother. And I can’t go anywhere quiet because it’s NYC. There are people everywhere… I’m trying to set up an e-commerce business, so I can make money and get the heck out of NYC, but I keep running into setback after setback after setback… ugh! I’m only posting this here because I want to reach out to someone that can help me. Whether it be to be my friend, or give me advice, or something. I also have a feeling that I should post this. Maybe I find someone in the same situation as me, and also is likeminded. But mostly I would like to have a mentor for magick. Thank you for reading this and understanding. I love you all.

You been up on the roof yet? It’s the quietest part of town there.

If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of e-commerce, and what set backs? I only ask because this is what I do for a living, so I might be able to help lend some experience.

2 Likes

You’ll never be a successful Magician until and unless you get peace and quiet. After that you’ll need isolation and the right temperature range. To really do Magick you’ll also need a costume – black, hooded robes are preferred. Then you’ll need an Altar and your own Magickal weapons. After that there’s planetary aspects, coloured candles and incense, so there’s really no point in you trying, is there? It’s just too hard!

Alternatively, find a park or open ground and learn a banishing ritual. When you get the hang of it you can practice doing a banishing ritual in your head, say laying in bed. And while you’re outside, stand barefoot on the ground, adopt the body posture of the rune Elhaz with palms facing skyward and then call in the energies you want. You’ll feel these building around your solar plexus. With arms always straight you can learn how to direct that energy through your palms. After you get the hang of energy collection and direction you don’t need to be barefoot and outside.

When you get banishing and energy collection under you belt you can start evoking and have a look at doing workings with Naamah. She’s the real Material Goddess. You can almost smell Her! There’s stuff about Her posted on the site.

Years ago I had a profound realisation. Satan is the God of this world – Our World and all of it is Satan’s Temple. After that I really started working in My Father’s Temple. So what’s stopping you? You are.

Al.

4 Likes

I am trying to do dropshipping through Amazon. I link my account of Amazon with Novatech Wholesale (my supplier) through a service called Amazon MWS. I also sell on eBay, but I have limitations on listing items. As for Amazon, the setback is that my account won’t link with my supplier. An error occurs saying Authorization failed.

Aha! I knew it! And my parents say that I just don’t have faith…

Someone is bound to stumble upon my space… but thanks anyway. I will do that ritual once I get out of NYC. At least you helped me uncover the real problem. Thank you.

1 Like

Lock the door. Tell them to knock before they enter and that is only if you answer, and that there’s something called “privacy”, they can’t bother you all the time. Simple rules, I’ve trained my family since I was 14…

Many of us live in a city, in time and with practice you’ll learn to ignore the sounds from outside. Are you meditating? If not you should start.

3 Likes

Why do you need that? Two of my projects generating me revenue right now (I shit you not, within 5 minutes of this writing) use the drop shipping method. You don’t need any accounts linked to anything but your bank accounts if you are willing to put in the work. Are you trying to go for the hands off approach? It’s good, but not being able to do so should not hold you back. Just list things as ‘merchant fulfilled’ and do it manually. It’s already easy money, so a bit of extra key strokes is not going to change it that drastically until you can troubleshoot the accounts linking up. Getting the money is more important when starting out. Once you have it, you can just pay some tech-savvy cat to figure the problem out for you.

What kind of limitations? Have you called them and asked for higher selling limits?

3 Likes

:laughing: You evil old bugger!

You left out the girdle woven of virgin’s hair ,given freely under a New Moon in the month of may. :thinking:

Damned hard to find a virgin these days, hence the covert war on pedos btw. :crazy_face:

What did the helpdesk say?

2 Likes

Wise advice. Try using boredom as a weapon: Nowhere to practice - #8 by Lady_Eva.

3 Likes

Sorry, I did too. And the Magickal pen made from the tail feather of a bird that doesn’t exist anymore, taken in one pluck at dawn on the northern hemisphere equinox (unless it’s raining)…

Al.

5 Likes

Study Taro card decks online. When you find a deck which you think speaks to you, buy it, a 1metre/yard square piece of 100% natural material to wrap the cards in and as a casting cloth – cards always on the side you wrap them in – and a 100% all natural, draw-string bag to keep these in. Usually a little book comes with most decks and I advise that without even looking at it you burn it as an offering.

Take the time to study a card a day, at least for the major arcana. Try to see any patterns. Do any cards speak to you. Memorise a card and before sleep visualise that card as a doorway, walk up and walk through. Record any dreams. Design your own card layouts and what each position means, both individually and in relation to the other cards drawn.

After some practice (and this stuff takes time but there’s no need to hurry) get yourself a book written by someone else. I strongly recommend Alfred Douglas’ The Tarot. His is a book you can underline and highlight. I also recommend that you get yourself three identical coins, that you wash them, wrap these in aluminium foil and bury same in the earth – not dirt in a pot – and leave for at least 24 hours. Must be in the ground outside. This will de-condition the coins. Retrieve and polish. Keep in a small 100% natural fibre draw-string bag and use for I Ching. I strongly recommend The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the I Ching by Elizabeth Moran and Master Joseph Yu.

This should keep you going.

Al.

3 Likes

By mining the coal and metal ores and actually crafting your own Magickal Sword, you can use that to cut - in one go - a slender branch from a sacred tree, but this must be done at a precise time (within a distance of a church-bell’s sound at midnight), then stained with fresh rocking-horse shit. So before you even found what would become your Wand and requisite dung you’re fully honed and completely dedicated to Magick – I mean, all that time in the mines and working for a blacksmith. This dedication serves to consecrate. It’s not the blood of a vole – it’s getting up early, getting dressed, going out, catching and killing said vole that consecrates. It’s about Will!

Once you know the purpose of the centuries old instructions you can (and should) substitute other, just as effective means by way of consecration. Anyway, I haven’t got time for that mind-numbing stuff any more.

Al.

1 Like

Try doing your magick at the middle of the night, try to sleep very early and wake up before everyone else and if you have a door lock then use it.

3 Likes

Use this time to seek out an active group within your area, open group meetings are everywhere. Network. Build relationships with people. A teacher will appear eventually. That being said, choose a mentor wisely. Research the board, and find the person who’s words speak to you the best and ask them if they are willing to teach you. Where there is a will there is a way. Until that time, research daily and if all else fails buy some noise canceling headphones as well as a top of the line black out eye patch and tell them all your sleeping. If you live in total chaos, then set an alarm for 4 or 5am and claim an hour of you time. Then build your inner mind temple, and get to work. Once your circumstances become more favorable, entertain starting a study group.

Thank you all for helping me out! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Also maybe one some kinda if written document of your journey. It doesn’t have to be fancy-I fold paper in half and use that -use it to periodically jot down your dreams, tarot practice and to show you how far you’ve come.

You should seriously start chanting. I recommend making your own all 100% natural material chanting beads and string, although glass beads are OK. For me, mentally chanting (silently) doesn’t work as well as chanting audibly, even if it’s a whispered shout.

Al.

1 Like