Please keep us in your thoughts

Being a mom of four sons. Victorio is the youngest and"autistic" please put into prayer for him.

12 Likes

Will do, you’re very strong for raising 4 sons

6 Likes

I will and I know what it’s like to have a special needs child, it’s not easy by any means. I have an 8 year old son a 4 year old daughter and my 2 year old son is a special needs child. Thankfully the universe placed your child with you instead of someone who couldn’t or wouldn’t handle it well. It might not be the best thing for your situation but in my situation I have found that tantrums have to be ignored until they realize it doesn’t work that way.

5 Likes

May the Gods smile upon you friend :tulip:

2 Likes

I’m neurodivergent as well (ADHD, might be autistic as well but I haven’t got evaluated for it yet). Things might get difficult for him but with a good support system he’ll do amazing.
Strength to both of youđź’Ş

5 Likes

I will remember and pray for you in my morning meditations, I was learning disable kid myself have been dealing with my whole life so I do understand…

4 Likes

Is there anything specific you’d like use to ask for?

3 Likes

Sending positive vibes and energy. I have 4 small kids: 3 boys and a girl. Ages 9,7,5 and 3. My oldest son is 9 and has Autism and ADHD. He was diagnosed at 3. He didn’t talk until he was 4. He’s been in speech therapy, occupational therapy and psychological therapy since he was 18 mos old. I thought my world was over when he had his formal diagnosis. We take it one day at a time. Some days he’s fine, other’s it’s a nightmare. He has fits whenever he’s misunderstood, because the Autism affects his ability to express himself and it also affects how he interacts with other kids and such. He follows rules down to the letter and gets angry when the kids at school get out of line. It causes problems at school.

I don’t want to get into the countless calls from teachers, principals, changing schools, redirecting bad behavior, routines, etc etc etc. it’s taxing, draining and exhausting…but he’s my child and I love him. I see and focus on what’s right in him vs focusing on what’s wrong. He’s a smart kid that loves video games to the point he even created a few minigames within Roblox and has his own Youtube channel where he talks about his games.

There will be days you’ll be overwhelmed but you aren’t alone, you have the strength to push thru. You can always do healings for your babies, for yourself and your family. Create a servitor to work with your baby, there are options out there…you aren’t alone.

7 Likes

Good thoughts and strength coming your way. :pray:

3 Likes

Good! Thanks for asking!

1 Like