Please join me

I’m finished now.

4 Likes
  • i only stated that it might not have been global warming when u stated that it was set on fire … when u Said that i thought that there was a new article maybe out on it explaining that it had been set on fire …

Nowhere does it state this … thats why i assumed it was global warming … now that i checked again, i can see nowhere that it says that it has been set on fire ?.. u were the one stating this to me … so i guess u were lying Then? Or there was Some misscomunication on both parts…

I only Said it might not have been global warming when u Said it had been set on fire … so this event may as Well be global warming … cause in no article that i can find doe sit say that it was set on fire …

I wish to not further debate on it … i want all focus to go to the fire and trying to stop it.
Please focus on that rather then focussing on how u do not like how i ‘frased’ something…

1 Like

Im just trying to help stop this fire … don’t get why im getting attacked because of it …

2 Likes

Okay…thread will probably be closed in…looks at countdown

To everyone else:
if someone has any means to practice some skills that would lead to stop the sweaty balls sucking fires in our beloved Amazon (no, not the site with the cool sales going on) forest areas one way or another, feel free :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I didn’t flag u … if thats what ur getting at.
I respect ur opinion

Never said you did.

TMW I have to look up what you would have replied but then I read this :smiley:

1 Like

Global warming right in the OP is such a political hot potato, no pun intended, like terrorism and mass migration, that this is the 2nd topic to have gone political, so as with the other, please liaise via PM.

6 Likes