Please help with a sigil

I am starting a new company and am looking for a symbol that represents “on going” “never ending” “good fortune” and of course “money” i would like to find 1 that I can figure out how to secretly incorporate it into my logo. If anyone has any ideas please please send them over.

2 Likes

You should try to incorporate Clauneck’s sigil! 20170804_141840

He is great for prosperity and wealth!

Sorry I forgot to mention that I do NOT want to incorporate sigils of entities. If I cannot be committed to the entity, I do not want its symbol on my logo. Just does not feel right

See the arrow in the Federal Express logo? If you can incorporate a sigil into your logo like that, then you’ll be successful. Also, notice the yin-yang symbol in the original Pepsi logo.
Pepsi-logo-21

5 Likes

How 'bout incorporating the ouroboros in it?

2 Likes

Wheres the arrow? Thanks though. Yes I did notice that about Pepsi! Very cool

1 Like

This was the first I thought of but what drew me away is that it also has a destruction for rebuilding, death to make life. The death part turned me off when adding it to my business logo.

The death is more symbolic IMO: it represents change, evolution, a constant process of becoming. If anything it could represent your company’s ability to continually evolve to meet the demands of its customers and serve as a ward against stagnation. Dunno, reading your description in the OP the Ouroboros really jumped out at me. :thinking:

4 Likes

Between the E and the X. That particular font was altered to create that “coincidence” of creating an arrow. A subliminal message of speed and reliability.

1 Like

I see it lol.

1 Like

It jumped at me as well :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Pentagram within a circle, ouroboros, and the infinity symbol. Going to be tricky but my best friend is a good artist

Why not make a statement of intent and turn it into a personal sigil a la Austin Osman Spare (Chaos Magick style)? Then you can be sure your logo means what you want it to.

1 Like

Good idea

1 Like

A friend of mine has a tattoo that is ouroboros in the shape of an infinity symbol.

1 Like

I saw that type of symbol today.

What name will have your company and what it will be doing? You can PM to me. Maybe i will have some idea of logo.

1 Like

What kind of business and what region of operation?

1 Like

Believe it or not take the $ sign and or £ sign rearrange each sign, with any intuition during meditation, then charge it with material earthly energy and fill it with intent.

2 Likes

I was thinking of the $ sign but it seemed to obvious. What do you mean exactly by rearrange?