Please help - time is against me

I was reading QAV too! Then school started… :frowning:

I prefer the obtaining omnipotence exercise in Evoking Eternity and (I think) in the Book of Azazel.

Here we meditate and get into the T/G sync and start to see light around us, like the particles of air have burst and become trillions of tiny suns. Then breath them in and let them fill you with power and radiance, cleansing you of all the impure until only the enteral God is left.

After that you are pretty much in the right head space to act as the God of your life. The spirits see you as a God of radiating power, and you will feel like a million bucks.

From there you realize that the power you just took into yourself was always in you to begin with as YOU are the source of it. Knowing this you can use this power to empower ritual items like a dagger, or the wine/water you have in a chalice. I like to empower the wine/water and give it a command to become the blood of a living God, that who so ever drinks of it shall cast aside their mortal mind and become a living God.

I hope this helps.

(I would have posted this earlier but I was on my phone and that thing is a PAIN to type with.)

Yeah I’ve done that exercise and actually saw a spirit just poop up on the chair next to me.Not one I was calling just a random spirit.I was opening my eyes every once and a while to visualize the light,and saw something white in the corner of my eye.I looked over at the chair and there was a spirit in the shape of a china doll and I’m not shitting you it’s face looked like Chucky from Child’s Play,but female.Scared the fuck outta me but I just closed my eyes and continued the exercise.Then the evocation failed lol.I was frustrated to say the least.

I saw Sastan for the first time this way. He just popped up right in front of me after I did this exercise and opened his sigil. I asked for him to show me a spirit and “pop” he showed up. I totally forgot what he was “supposed” to look like so I didn’t know it was him at the time.

It is still kinda freaky even after seeing spirits for a few months, it is always a moment of “Oh yeah, this IS real.”

Were you doing the Invocation of Omnipotence DURING the ritual of evocation,or did Sastan pop up like the unknown spirit I saw?

No, I did the Invocation of Omnipotence before the evocation. I was just confused when I saw a lizard looking man standing in front of me.

Personally I liked the wandering spirit exercise in Evoking Eternity, this is more or less a structuring exercise as you give the spirit a form to assume or a vessel to full if you will. Things picked up quickly for me when I started doing that exercise.

I’m going through E.E. again too and trying to amalgamate some of the techniques into the M.E. video course. I love the invoking omnipotence exercise…I’ve been charging myself with the unlimited power of the universe and kinda picturing myself as Darth Sideous screaming UNLIMITED POWER while he murders Mace Windu, and damn you can feel the energy! Lol!

Then I charge everything from the consecrating water to the altar. I have this really low alter I just burn the incense censor on with the candles on the sides…and command the spirit to form right there after I’ve opened the sigal and I’m deep into T/G…, when I start to get an outline of the spirit I give my commands and the offering.

Today I tried to bring forth Nabirius from the Goetia. I’m getting pretty good ‘astral’ outlines in the smoke and I’m like 95% sure I made out a pretty fugly looking face amist ‘astral’ ‘wavy’ tears in reality. I commanded him to appear and I got the strong impression of a strong muscular body…when I offered some wine & blood the vision got a little stronger and the voice in my head a little louder.

Everytime I do this the visions get a little stronger…making me think maybe I’m not a complete fucking nutcase afterall. Well…that’s pushing it, somethings will never change. :wink: