Please help - time is against me

Depends how much you’re looking to spend. Most legit magicians won’t do anything for free

You basically just need one evocation to solve this problem. Hell for 250 I’ll send abaddon after their asses, not really that big of an issue.

It only takes one round to solve a problem. Anyone who charges more than one fee or charges a monthly fee is full of it. If you decide you’re interested, hit me up at [email protected]

Belial would be perfect for your legal situation.If I could evoke I would do it for you for free because I know what it’s like to know there’s a majickal answer to your problems,but you don’t yet possess the ability.

NAP - Invocation to win trials

Eligos can be used for legal matters as was mentioned above, Gusion would be a good Goetic spirit as well as he is a me to reconcile friends and family. This could cause the mother and sister to drop the charges and reconcile the differences.

Never underestimate a good attorney, for all the spiritual and magickal allies you can have a good attorney is needed to handle the mundane aspects and will be the best behicle for the spirits to work through. Been there done that and the T-shirt sucked.

I’ve posted this ritual I devised before,but I will again for your sake.

First perform the LBRP including the KC before and after.When you feel the presence of the angels take it a step further by stating an incantation such as “Raphael ruler of Tiphareth I call and conjure you to the east quadrant of the universe” (the universe being represented by your circle) While you perform the incantations have your hands raised towards the heavens,take a deep breath and feel the angel you’re conjuring’s power and presence fill your body.Once you have done this with all the Arch Angels state that you want them to bind the ones moving against you.Spend time going into detail as to why and what degree of binding you want
I have used this twice and never heard from either of them again,so you might just want to bind their actions and not them being they are your family.Speak mostly with Michael being he is known for his protection.And don’t hesitate to speak with the other angels about their part.Maybe ask Raphael to heal the conflict in your family or Gabriel to give you advice about what YOU can do.But mainly I devised this ritual as protection from my enemies.Experiment with it but focus on the binding.

Hope this works for you as well as it did me.
Good Luck

Beleive me I’ve been there.I’m the black sheep of people I don’t even consider family.And have had more people than I can count attack me one wsy or another.The one main thing I’ve learned from this is to not remain idly by as someone destroys you’re life.Use every means of spiritual protection you can muster,and nothing have faith in the spirits and YOUR power,and nothing can silence you.

Keep us posted on your situation,and remain all powerful.

Don’t spread yourself too thin brother.Using so many types of majick for different goals will distract you.from your main goal.Focus on the end result ofthe WHOLE situation,then do a working for that.Don’t overload yourself.I’ve done it before and I come up shorthanded on some of my workings.

PS: I dont know how close you and your family were before this,but if they EVER meant anything to you don’t discard them so hastefully.Good Luck brother.

Be careful working vinegar jars and honey jars on the same person/people (people you want your bro in law to split with). I’ve done this myself and it had an adverse effect, it caused the person I was trying to sweeten to get angry with me as well as the person I was trying to make them fight with. Make sure you keep the vinegar jar far away from the honey jar, that’s a lot of negativity you don’t want effecting the honey jar. Also don’t work them back to back, give yourself time to get into the proper state of mind for each jar.

Honey - a visualisation I used to do in my first job, long before I’d schooled myself about magick, was to imagine my boss sitting in his office (he was a temperamental guy, totally unpredictable and a bit hysterical) and imagine golden clear honey POURING into his office, I’d imagine him as cracked, kind of like dry mud in a desert, and the sweetness flooding into him, making him sweet towards me, really feeling him thinking of me in a positive way, etc.

I used to do that every morning as I walked to work, starting once once the building was in sight, and the few days I’d didn’t, maybe had to walk into work with someone or wasn’t feeling well, I noticed the difference.

Obviously I backed that up with practical stuff like doing my job well, but thought I’d share.

1 Like

Can I ask if Paimon would be out of the question for my issues? A once and for all solution? I am at my wits end, so low

Paimon is goos for manipulating the minds of other people.If you use him act quickly.

It states he requires offerings in my book

Then make an offering to him. It does not have to be a sacrifice, it could be as simple as Roses and Frankincense to a piece of gold jewlery.

I have Frankincense and I hear he is partial to beer (could be wrong) lol Hand draw the sigil, open it and feel for his presence and ask him for assistance? I hope I can do this…

Don’t assume something is out of your league majickaly.You can’t become an expert at skrying without actually doing it.It’s like riding a bike.You don’t just wake up one day and know how to ride.You try to ride,and bust your ass and scrape your knees then learn from your mistakes.I haven’t seen a spirit in a mirror or incense smoke yet,but I skry and evoke daily.Think of it as working out.Lift weights with your majick muscles.lol

1 Like

Don’t assume something is out of your league majickaly.You can’t become an expert at skrying without actually doing it.It’s like riding a bike.You don’t just wake up one day and know how to ride.You try to ride,and bust your ass and scrape your knees then learn from your mistakes.I haven’t seen a spirit in a mirror or incense smoke yet,but I skry and evoke daily.Think of it as working out.Lift weights with your majick muscles.lol[/quote]

This.

Also, it might be hard, but remember you are a LIVING GOD that is struggling to learn what it is like to be human. Your eyes may struggle to see spirits at first but if you call they will come and they will obey.

Do you have the Mastering Evocation course or Evoking Eternity? If so there are meditations and exercises that can lift you up to the point where you step into your own Godhood. I do these before evocations to remind myself that no matter what I AM the one who called the meeting with the spirits, I am the one whom they listen to and offer councils and power to.

I hope this helps.

Ps if you have neither the course or the book I can pm you and exercise I like.

2 Likes

Orismen.If you don’t mind me asking which exercise do you prefer? I’ve been trying to structure,and it seems to be the bigger challenge for me.I just started reading Questing After Visions,but I’ve not gotten to the exercises yet.I hear it’s the best book EA offers on how to see spirits.