Please Help! This thoughtform is the root of my failure and doubt and negativity and it is forcing me to be negative and kill myself

Please help me I found the root of my failure and negativity in my mind , I created this thoughform about like 8 months ago , at that time I didn’t knew about thoughtforms and I powered it so much subconsciously and I gave it a personality and a body , he exactly look likes me but with complelety black eyes , he is sarcastic , sooo negative , make me feel lack of trust everything something positive happens or I see signs , he feeds off my energy , he breaks my will , he makes LOVE about thinking how can I torture my life , and how can I ruin it , It makes me think that i am a terrible person , it blocks my intuition , it makes me feel like crying everytime , I have been fighting all the negativity for a long time everyday this year , blocking manifestations , positivity, hope . I know this sounds like that I am blaming it for everything , but I know I am not evil/negative , I am not like this, I want to live , I want to have positivity and I have been trying to achieve many things and I ALWAYS get positive synchronicity and signs when I think about achieving those things , but this negativity and pessimism has always blocked my path by makinge doubt it , I don’t want to kill myself , I don’t want my mother to cry and my Father to feel like his whole was wasted ,I don’t want my bullies to laugh after I die and spread more false rumours about me and making everyone think that I was a terrible person , i don’t want my bullies to live happily and graduate , find love and have the opportunity to hug their kids while I killed my self because of THEM!! , I am so close to achieving few things , I know it , I have never been so confident about positive change in my life till now , please help me , how can I kill this thoughtform , I want to end it for good please I have suffered too much and I am not overreacting ,my life has just been started ,I don’t want to live like this , please suggest how can I end it , please
Thank you

The best way to kill it is to starve it

1----We don’t attract what we WANT we attract what we ARE

2---- we ARE products of our environment and energy is contagious regardless of your mental strength

3— the CHOICE comes when we CHOOSE our environment. If you don’t like your current one and can’t change it you must add more to it that supports what you want to achieve or change example:music, people, what you watch on television, who you surround yourself by,

This is how you starve the vampire self,.

13 Likes

What did you meant by this ??

Everytime something positive happens he takes over and start doing his negative job
Thank you

I meant we become what we surround ourselves by and that’s what we attract

Think of the universe in terms of vibration
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dy9Fi2wVOHoM&ved=2ahUKEwiH-Ybt967sAhVJ2FkKHU7CDtUQwqsBMAN6BAgCEB0&usg=AOvVaw0xk2GQqIISZIunpmbhGX_e

What I did is Pick a video from here everyday that resonates with myself and started by listening to one a day or whenever my shadow self tried to manifest

2 Likes

Ok I will try this ,thank you so much I really appreciate it

1 Like

As above so below as within so without

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

To change the outside world we must first look within

1 Like

I will focus on healing too

1 Like

Thanks alot again

1 Like

Thoughtforms feed on attention to “exist” so step by step try and cut yourself off from giving it power, thinking about it, etc. Feeding it keeps it rooted in your mind. Shield your mind and work on moving on from said thoughtform.

6 Likes

Its like schizophrenia but only happens when something positive happens ,I don’t hear it’s voice but I think what it forces me to think ,I don’t think about the specific thoughtform ; but the negativity things that it forces me to think , I created this one when everything was bad and I was suicidal and Its out of my control it’s like he is a own spirit that is haunting me

He has the option to leave you and come here to be fully-realised: Egregores, Thoughtforms, Mentally Created Beings - The Sphere Calls You! Home Is Here ⚪

We invite him to be home and to be free, to explore his OWN destiny.

7 Likes

This works when they choose to go. Other wise it’s exorcism and dissolution.

4 Likes

I have a medidation that destroys them. Will send it to you once I’m home

1 Like

Ok thanks alot

1 Like

Hmmm might have to try exorcism thanks though

1 Like

Try to work with Sraosh (Zoroastrian angel or spirit) and ask him to get rid of this thoughtform.

1 Like

Use your creativity and perform your magick in anyway to isolate your thought form and tear he or she apart or my favorite consume them.lick up their blood taste thier flesh,hear thousand screams echoing in your head.Then go for something relaxing.It might reform itself but you can always use them as a energetic food source.Hope this help❤

1 Like

Will try that