Please Help! This thoughtform is the root of my failure and doubt and negativity and it is forcing me to be negative and kill myself

Ok I will try this ,thank you so much I really appreciate it

1 Like

As above so below as within so without

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

To change the outside world we must first look within

1 Like

I will focus on healing too

1 Like

Thanks alot again

1 Like

Thoughtforms feed on attention to “exist” so step by step try and cut yourself off from giving it power, thinking about it, etc. Feeding it keeps it rooted in your mind. Shield your mind and work on moving on from said thoughtform.

6 Likes

Its like schizophrenia but only happens when something positive happens ,I don’t hear it’s voice but I think what it forces me to think ,I don’t think about the specific thoughtform ; but the negativity things that it forces me to think , I created this one when everything was bad and I was suicidal and Its out of my control it’s like he is a own spirit that is haunting me

He has the option to leave you and come here to be fully-realised: Egregores, Thoughtforms, Mentally Created Beings - The Sphere Calls You! Home Is Here ⚪

We invite him to be home and to be free, to explore his OWN destiny.

7 Likes

This works when they choose to go. Other wise it’s exorcism and dissolution.

4 Likes

I have a medidation that destroys them. Will send it to you once I’m home

1 Like

Ok thanks alot

1 Like

Hmmm might have to try exorcism thanks though

1 Like

Try to work with Sraosh (Zoroastrian angel or spirit) and ask him to get rid of this thoughtform.

1 Like

Use your creativity and perform your magick in anyway to isolate your thought form and tear he or she apart or my favorite consume them.lick up their blood taste thier flesh,hear thousand screams echoing in your head.Then go for something relaxing.It might reform itself but you can always use them as a energetic food source.Hope this help❤

1 Like

Will try that

Hmmm this sounds really effective thank you i will try it later

While it is not necessarily a parasite, you could try working with Dremus, a being i created to devour parasites. It would definitelt be on the experimental side of things, but could be effective

2 Likes

Ok I will try that too later right now I am relying on something else , thanks a lot for the effort

1 Like

This is literally genius. I’m currently working on making an aspect of myself very similar to this!!!

2 Likes