PLEASE HELP! theta gamma sync and rapture

Hello everyone

I’m currently doing E.A’s mastering evocation and am struggling with tgsync, when I’m scrying into water I get the grey mist and have seen some little flashes of light but after say ten mins the room starts going dark like waves closing in but with my eyes open, I also see a kind of green something moving around in front of me, can anyone tell me what to do at this stage or am I doing something wrong.

YOUR HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

THANK YOU

FRANK

I got that too the first few hundred times I’ve tried this from my experience all you have to do is to let go and let that feeling sway you back and forth so to speak. You will notice that suddenly the space around you will start to tilt and the objects will wirl inside their own image. So for now I think that you are on the right road. Also about the waves I noticed them too but I think that was just the manifestation of the energies that I was focused on (Dark Ones)

[quote author=Barskevilles Dog link=topic=5333.msg61149#msg61149 date=1429462999]
I got that too the first few hundred times I’ve tried this from my experience all you have to do is to let go and let that feeling sway you back and forth so to speak.

Thats a big help, thank you

Hopefully I am not derailing here. I figured maybe best to just tag this onto an already formed thread instead of making a new topic, since it is closely related.

I wanted to ask about learning the TGS state and experimenting with it. Is it wise or advisable to try reaching these states basically only for the sole purpose of learning how to it, what it’s like and what we are looking for as signposts to it, etc? Kind of like driving around the neighborhood after moving to a new city, just to learn how to actually find the park and grocery store. Or it is best to learn this as you go, always with a reason and at the risk of blowing it in the moment?