Please help me

@BlackCashmere do as Lady Eva has instructed. Rest, Droema will stay close by for if he is needed, but will have him back off some to let up on the duzzies.

1 Like

Ozraga, things have calmed down here in a short period. I thank you for Droema, they are not heavy at all, the opposite, very airy, etheral.
I apologized to the Davi, I offered incense to her and a candle to Ganesha. I played his mantra and everything lifted!
I just need to learn to keep it this way.
A heartfelt thank you to the majority, i appreciate you and your time more than i can express.

1 Like

Greetings WiseManEcho,

i know most of us want a magical solution to things, but if a goddess wants to fuck you i personally don't think its wise to refuse and banish her that way.
I dont believe what I interacted with on the second day was a goddess. It had a different personality and energy.
while this banishing method will probably work, she may slander your name on the astral and send out her servants to terrorize you or your family till you relent that sweet dick of yours.
Sweet, or otherwise, I do not have a dick.
just food for thought.
You have given me food for thought, thank you.

[quote=“blackcashmere, post:43, topic:7866”]Greetings WiseManEcho,

i know most of us want a magical solution to things, but if a goddess wants to fuck you i personally don't think its wise to refuse and banish her that way.
I dont believe what I interacted with on the second day was a goddess. It had a different personality and energy.
while this banishing method will probably work, she may slander your name on the astral and send out her servants to terrorize you or your family till you relent that sweet dick of yours.
Sweet, or otherwise, I do not have a dick.
just food for thought.
You have given me food for thought, thank you.[/quote]

Very ignorant comment concerning the Goddess. Depending on the culture you are talking about some Beings are Gods and Goddesses to certain people, while being slandered as “demons” to another culture due to things like Tribal Rivalry or whatever. Things change with the ages and so Gods and Goddesses come and go.

I suggest if you want to keep your good standing of peace that you change your mindset, because that comment irked a number of different spirits as I could hear their emotions in the astral. I’m telling you this for your own good, because that thoughtform of yours is a typical Judeo-Xian mindset that many spirits despise and so can get you into alot of trouble.

What sort of question is that, and who are you to ask it?

You should end all actions you are taking through spiritual means.

Sure, the best way to put out a fire is to sit down like a duck and roast in it. That makes so much sense.

If you are seeing a therapist tell the therapist what you have been doing with self-help and the experiences you are having. If you are not seeing a therapist, psychiatrist you should be seeing one.

What qualifications do you have to make that statement? Seeing a post, one, mind you, I checked her history and these “delusional episodes” of attack have happened maybe once before, on the internet?

I understand you are trying to render assistance in your own manner.

However, I see you don’t have much experience with these kinds of things.

If you think pills will kill a god, you are already dead.

1 Like

Can we please END this line of discussion in this thread?

Thanks.

1 Like

I am glad things have calmed down for you. If you ever need assistants in the future feel free to contact me and or call on Droema. Part of my journey is to assist others on my way to Godhood.

May you always be well.

I think these may also be appropriate parting words for this occasion. May the Dragons always be watching over you.

Somthing tells me they’re going to be. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Why would a god/goddess rape someone?
  2. If it is a goddess how would you even protect yourself.
  3. Why is this goddess attacking this person.
1 Like

What is perceived as rape by humans, in my experience, by entities, is usually some form of violent sexual vampirism, in that the entity robs the human of their sexual energy, or the damn chakra. As the creative center of humans, some are strong enough to be seen as a resource.

What she perceives as rape may have been the entity stealing a lot of her sexual energy at once.

And while the rape may seem unique to the person, it in different forms may appear to others, like strange dreams, hag visits, etc. So, while it appears personal, odds are it is not.

There are ways for little things to fight big things, the idea to appeal to the spirit’s superior for instance is a good one.

3. Why is this goddess attacking this person.

The million dollar question. One whose answer must be discovered.

1 Like

Really? This goddess of the rain is known for vampirism?

The creative output of organic life can be a resource for an entity trying to incarnate into this world. I don’t know about this particular goddess, but I know the signs of something trying to be born, and the road big things sometimes need to take to get there, especially if their domain isn’t organic life.

You could say its like portfolio diversification.

[quote=“Mider2009, post:48, topic:7866”]1. Why would a god/goddess rape someone?
3. Why is this goddess attacking this person.[/quote]

ever read the legends of the Greeks?

the gods fuck the shit out of humans all the time in those stories… especially Zeus.

1 Like

What’s happened to the OP is worse than the banger thread where all it’s done mostly is cause noise. Actually jumping you and violating you is a whole 'nother level.

ask it if it wants to speak to julien.

J

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:52, topic:7866”][quote=“Mider2009, post:48, topic:7866”]1. Why would a god/goddess rape someone?
3. Why is this goddess attacking this person.[/quote]

ever read the legends of the Greeks?

the gods fuck the shit out of humans all the time in those stories… especially Zeus.[/quote]

I blame Hera for feeding me her ambrosia all the time. She took the recipe from Aphrodite.

To clarify, she is the goddess of irrigation and currents. The Davi is not a vampire, something impersonating her was the cause of the “jumping.”

Please, do not let this stop anyone who would like to work with her. She is kind, patient and gentle.

1 Like