Please help me

Ok I want you to do exactly as Lady Eva said in regards to your pendulum. We should be abile to cleans it at a later time. At the moment though you sousound as if your becoming drained.

Wonderful I am glad they made it to you.

I would like to introduce to you the Dragon I call by the name “Droema”, it will more then likely have a name it will give for you to refer to it to work with.

1 Like

@Lady Eva, what about creating amulet for protection. I think this may work very well but again, I am not sure if @blackcashmere is able to do that but as far as I know, you are able to create amulets for everything, from protection, attraction, money etc.

1 Like

Droema specializes in healing, barrier, illusion, cleansing and banishing. It also is quite adept app offensive magick as well, but we will be using its more defensive capabilities at the moment and go on the offensive as a last resort.

Ok lets get started. Call out to “Droema”. This can all be done mentally. Ask “him” to infold you in his light and pressens. Than have him radiate his light out word, pushing back, cleansing and banishing the entity.

Let me know when you have done this and its outcome.

1 Like
Ok I want you to do exactly as Lady Eva said in regards to your pendulum. We should be abile to cleans it at a later time. At the moment though you sousound as if your becoming drained.

I did exactly what Lady Eva said, it is in a metal tin, oops, i forgot to put it in aluminum…

1 Like
I'm confused - I just reviewed all BlackCashmere's posting history, she posted about having one spiritual parasite attached, and now this - that's hardly "often" - I've had more than that going on in a single week?

It’s not uncommon for someone with a parasitic attachment to draw negative spirits afterwards, since the energy problem may still be underlying.

Thank you Lady Eva for your support and statement.

If it’s in a sealed tin box your fine.

Thank you Flame. Thank you Lady Eva in advance…if you think this would be a good idea, I can create one. However, I don’t have the energy to do so properly this moment. I think i need a tree.

Oh to help with your energy problem you could if you wish and he allows it. Is to partake of some of “Droema’s” energy to help you become more functional. A word of warning though, do not take to much, “his” vibrations and energy run very high. If you take to much it could make you sick or feel high.

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t need foil as well, any metal that encapsulates it (doesn’t have to be like airtight) will be helpful.

I don’t use amulets much, but I think if it doesn’t clash with what Ozaraga’s spirit is doing, maybe call on Ganesha, ask him to close the gateway this spirit (whether or not it’s who it claims to be) is using. Ozraga, what’re your thoughts on this, you know Droema best?

Ozraga,
I just put aluminum around it; protected and sealed 2x’s ?
My legs felt as if someone poured concrete into them. (I am trying to be as descriptive as possible, not delusional :o) What we have done has lifted more heaviness out of here.
Thank you for sending Droema…I am unable to communicate with them at the moment. I did the call and asked for banishment and protection. I see they are different colors, one is yellow, one red and one blue, like a royal blue. Does that make sense? I felt light come through my crown and expand. I am a little dizzy.

1 Like

[quote=“custer, post:19, topic:7866”]Are you on anti-psychotic medication? You seem to be having delusional
episodes often. You should end all actions you are taking through spiritual
means. If you are seeing a therapist tell the therapist what you have been
doing with self-help and the experiences you are having. If you are not
seeing a therapist, psychiatrist you should be seeing one. It appears you
thrive on posting these episodes and having members of this forum give
you attention and find remedies for these delusions.[/quote]

Many members in here would be classified as delusional having psychotic disorders of various degrees by a psychiatrist. I don’t exclude myself.
The magickian is tiptoeing on a very fine line between sanity and insanity. Many times the two mental states overlap, but that shouldn’t and cannot be used evidentially to conclude mental illness.

On the other hand attention seeking is a different story altogether. We’re all attention seekers as it is a core behavioral trait that is stemming from insecurities. Some of us are less some of us are more, it depends what sort of insecurities we carry within us and how strong they are.

In that regard, a strong attention seeking behavior can lead to exaggeration and of course lying.
That may be the case with Blackcasmere and others in here, but in her and their defense, it is such the nature of our path with so many things that can go badly wrong, that we really have to assume the opposite is true and grant support and advice without passing judgement.

1 Like

Indian goddess eh? you try fucking her back?

i know most of us want a magical solution to things, but if a goddess wants to fuck you i personally don’t think its wise to refuse and banish her that way.

while this banishing method will probably work, she may slander your name on the astral and send out her servants to terrorize you or your family till you relent that sweet dick of yours.

another thing, having a sexual relationship with a goddess is nothing to fear. in fact it will most likely lead to massive amounts of favor coming your way, especially around the full moon.

just food for thought.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is true. It seems the reality of these other wavelengths are on the same plain(s) as the non ordinary reality states the magician and madman enters into. It is indeed a very fine line where delusion and phenomenon cohabitate. I think it’s important in a collective like this not to let an episode turn into a consensual fantasy akin to a role playing world of make believe.

OTOH, if you really believe you are being sexually molested by an entity you could just roll with it and allow yourself a good orgasm and maybe she’ll feed off that energy and move on. :wink:

1 Like

Can we steer this away from discussiing the OP’s mental health (which no-one here is qualified to diagnose, even if they’re a medical professional, based on forum posts) and back to the stuff this forum is about, magick? Cheers folks.

Spirits can and do have sex with humans, it happens a lot, so this is no more bizarre or far out than someone saying a spirit helped them get a pay rise or a new girlfriend.

Edit to add: just to be clear, members can view another member’s posting history by clicking their name in red on any of their posts or PMs, and then going to the link “Show Posts” in red, on that member’s profile.

I read the OP’s post history and saw nothing to indicate a pattern, so the original comment regarding her repeatedly doing this is factually inaccurate - she did double-post this thread, and PM’d me asking me to sort that out, as it occurred by accident, so I merged both threads - but they were detailing a single incident.

1 Like

Back to the topic: “Ganesha Saranam, Saranam Ganesha” is a protective mantra, translated as “Ganesha protect me, protect me Ganesha.” There’s a 6m 30s recording of it on this page:

http://www.asia-pictures.net/spiritual_journey/ganesha_mantra.htm

If this spirit either is, or is claiming to be, from a Balinese/Hindu pantheon, then invoking Ganesha should help, he’s also very grounding (and grounded) and works with the Muladhara chakra, so this appears to be a reasonable approach.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:29, topic:7866”]Yeah, you don’t need foil as well, any metal that encapsulates it (doesn’t have to be like airtight) will be helpful.

I don’t use amulets much, but I think if it doesn’t clash with what Ozaraga’s spirit is doing, maybe call on Ganesha, ask him to close the gateway this spirit (whether or not it’s who it claims to be) is using. Ozraga, what’re your thoughts on this, you know Droema best?[/quote]

I am soory it took me so long to get back. I had a non magickal emergency of my oun come up. Don’t worry all is fine.

Droema sould be more then cooperative. I think it should be fine. I can say with utmost serenity that he would be willing to work with Ganesha. Seeing as there end goal would be for the same thing

As for the colors that makes sens. Droema is a Dragon of the light spectrum so he will come off as a menagerie of colors. Also it sounds like he might have brought some friends, from you saying you sens mor then one.

Also what you are feeling in your head sounds about right, also sorry for the dizziness, that is most likely from his high vibrational energy and will clear up once all this is taken care of and he leaves.

I am going to let Lady Eva take it from here. @Lady Eva use Droema however you see fit. He is a very helpful Dragon. The most that he might ask is that you leave a gemstone designated for him as an offering.

1 Like

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:32, topic:7866”]Indian goddess eh? you try fucking her back?

i know most of us want a magical solution to things, but if a goddess wants to fuck you i personally don’t think its wise to refuse and banish her that way.

while this banishing method will probably work, she may slander your name on the astral and send out her servants to terrorize you or your family till you relent that sweet dick of yours.

another thing, having a sexual relationship with a goddess is nothing to fear. in fact it will most likely lead to massive amounts of favor coming your way, especially around the full moon.

just food for thought.[/quote]

Yes. This would be the case especially if you called upon a sexual entity (even if you didn’t realize it) and then refused it. Some entities even if the intent is not sexual do work with sexual energy as a form of magickal work, so it is “their way.”

1 Like

I don’t have time to take this on as a commitment, unfortunately, but I’ve PM’d BlackCashmere some stuff, and I think the main priority is to get grounded, stabilised, and a degree of normality and balance back before attempting anything else.

1 Like

I don’t have time to take this on as a commitment, unfortunately, but I’ve PM’d BlackCashmere some stuff, and I think the main priority is to get grounded, stabilised, and a degree of normality and balance back before attempting anything else.[/quote]

That sounds like a good plan and the way to go.

This thread has given me an idea, have a think about your best and most general (useable, and beginner-friendly) methods of self-defence, the ones you KNOW work from experience and that you’d give to say your mate at work who’s having problems after playing with a ouija board or something, and I’ll start a stickied thread in Healing & Self-Defence tomorrow for these.

That way, when someone joins having astral-attack problems, or someone runs into difficulties, we have a compendium of things that work well, and that they can read through. I have some stuff compiled from various PMs I’ve sent people that I’ll add in, and it could be a useful resource.

1 Like