Please help me

This entity is jumping me…i called michael, i called all of the angels and no help…
Its all over me, how do i make it stop…pleading, nor commanding dosnt matter…it is so heavy

1 Like

Yesterday, after a few pendulum sessions, this spirit turned and started violating me…it is now in the process of jumping me and i am not strong enough.
Michael and Raphael have been called
I saged and consecrated holy water, nothing
I did an air pentagram and hexagram and said i banish you, but i cant get ride of it.
It is making my eyes blurry and myself dizzy…
Help anyway is welcome

1 Like

do you know which spirit it is? can you see or hear or feel it? if so what is it like?

Yes, know who it is, an Indian goddess of irrigation. It also said it has many names, but prefers the Indian/Balinese name, Ocean dragon/ sea monster
It feels SUPER heavy, too much for me to bear…the first time it felt like an amazing hug, and i said so, then the energy moved elsewhere.

1 Like

Do you mean dewi sri? Cant find a goddess of irrigation or sea dragon

I grabbed the pendulum about an hour ago and said, “i am binding you to this!” I could feel the energy get sucked in the pendulum, like a Genie, i carried it outside and my legs, back are so heavy…i put it by a fire hydrant

Dewi Danu…it said it goes by many names in different traditions and although Hindu’s depict it as a she, it said it didn’t have a sex, nor did it care…it represents currents, lake,ocean, etc…water. Leviathon is another name it said, but prefers Dewi Danu.

1 Like

Have you tried doing a banishing or exorcism using Vishnu or another of the gods in that pantheon? And also did it ever say why its doing this to you or what it wants?

Thank you Charles9! I did not, could not think of Vishnu or Pantheon gods! Terrific idea!

The “jumping”…I could see what seemed to be an energetic curtain melding with my body and draped my body. It was so strong, I couldn’t visualize white, gold or light…I fought to, but it wouldn’t allow it. When I would grab my Kindle to look up banishing or BALG, I could feel it pulling my hands down…my thoughts were messed up, I couldn’t concentrate and I was trying to speak and there was pressure on my throat, tongue and lips fighting for me to mess up words…

The energy was so thick, like you could cut it…and I could feel it move from one room to the next, blacker than black…I used Eric’s concentrated salt method and charged water…

I asked if it would stop and it said, “no”. I asked if it planned to keep doing it and it said, “yes”. I asked if this was the way to get attention, stronger jumping. I asked if it wanted to work with me and to remove itself from my body if so, and it became more forceful…errrr.

I think this an earthbound spirit lying, but I am assuming, based on what I have read about the attraction of the pendulum. I couldn’t form anymore words or clear thoughts, so I just fought like hell.

What are the easiest methods to shield oneself? I realize I need more help right now. Did you happen to send something?

1 Like

Wow man that sounds almost like someone sent it after you unless you severely offened a spirit.

1 Like

I know I haven’t offended any spirits and other than this forum, I am unaware of anyone who is capable.
I honestly don’t know what I did! :frowning:

Ask it

Ask for forgiveness in a traditional way. Light some stick incense(aka Dhoop) in her name, and probably a diya, made of butter. Give her some red and white flowers and ask for forgiveness in your own words. She is probably irritated(i guess).

P.S. >>Please do not summon Hindu deities if you don’t have experience. Some of them are really very powerful. Specially the Goddess and Yoginis. They are sometimes known as the “Dus Mahavidyas” or the Ten Great Wisdom Goddesses.
They don’t like to be conjured or suppressed in any way. If they are angry, no one can stop them except they themselves.

1 Like

I have an idea. I want you to get yourself some black tourmaline in a mica matrix make shur it resinates with you. This should act as a shield.

I will try sending one of the Dragons I regularly work with to asist you. Let me know if it reaches you. It’s energy will be the opposite of the one you described.

Once you let me know it got to you, we will take more steps from there.

1 Like

The way I learnt to banish every spirit and protect myself is to imagine white light around me from my own energy and then if I notice that spirit can’t reach me but it’s near me (around my area)… I will imagine light bolt (mostly blue) around my head and imagine how it’s going inside of me. Once it’s all inside of me, I’ll create massive explosion in my area and everything will be banished from that place. It may sound weird for someone but it works for me. It took me some time but I reach on point where I am able to do that with every spirit so far. Of course, I’m not talking about high ranked spirits, but it’s because they don’t use to chase people.

1 Like
I want you to get yourself some black tourmaline in a mica matrix make shur it resinates with you.

I live in a rural area in the Midwest, the only way to find blk tourmaline in a mica matrix is to order online…i have green tourmaline, and a strand of purple, pink and green. I guess if it worked, I wouldn’t have the issues.

I will try sending one of the Dragons I regularly work with to asist you. Let me know if it reaches you. It's energy will be the opposite of the one you described.

It is here! I feel some darkness lifting. Thank you!
Once you let me know it got to you, we will take more steps from there.

I’d like to ask any opinions from those helping me. Do you think i should stop working with the pendulum? I dont want to encourage this behavior.
Do divination tools open up portals? I am a little confused, then again, i am exhausted. Trying to keep it from my entering my body further has been exhausting. I am assuming a pact of possession feels completely different?

I thank all of you so very much!

1 Like

Divination tools CAN act as portals, don’t throw it away for now but wrap it in aluminium foil (kitchen foil, not sure what it’s called in the USA) or put it in any kind of sealed metal box you may have, like an old cookie tin, sealing things in metal neutralises them and is the first step to take with any haunting/unwanted presence, it closes down the possibility of the object being used as a portal. You’re probably too tired (energetically if not in terms of wakefulness) to make a long-term decision on what to do with this pendulum right now, so sealing it will be enough.

I would have suggested calling on Lord Ganesha who will have more sway over a spirit from that pantheon, BUT if someone’s helping you here please don’t add that on, it might muddle things up, like trying to run two anti-virus programs at once is a bad idea.

1 Like
The way I learnt to banish every spirit and protect myself is to imagine white light around me from my own energy and then if I notice that spirit can't reach me but it's near me (around my area)... I will imagine light bolt (mostly blue)

Thank you Flame, this is exactly what i was trying to do, but it seems to know when I am planning on trying to banish it. It moves straight to my head and no matter how hard I try, I cannot visualize white light, which is something I do on a daily basis. Its energy gets in my hands, and I hit the wrong keys trying to look something up and a really freaky thing, I started to call on Mary and Michael and couldn’t get the first syllable out of my mouth. I sound like a lunatic!

1 Like

Are you on anti-psychotic medication? You seem to be having delusional
episodes often. You should end all actions you are taking through spiritual
means. If you are seeing a therapist tell the therapist what you have been
doing with self-help and the experiences you are having. If you are not
seeing a therapist, psychiatrist you should be seeing one. It appears you
thrive on posting these episodes and having members of this forum give
you attention and find remedies for these delusions.

[quote=“custer, post:19, topic:7866”]Are you on anti-psychotic medication? You seem to be having delusional
episodes often.[/quote]

I’m confused - I just reviewed all BlackCashmere’s posting history, she posted about having one spiritual parasite attached, and now this - that’s hardly “often” - I’ve had more than that going on in a single week?

It’s not uncommon for someone with a parasitic attachment to draw negative spirits afterwards, since the energy problem may still be underlying.

2 Likes