Please help I'm being contacted in a horrid way

So for the past few nights once again I’m having nightmares but this last one had me thinking who Tf is disturbing my sleep now… Lucifer has been known to wake me up just to talk to me…only once this happened face to face…

Now I have another in my dreams though and it wasn’t any normal nightmare…I was under sleep paralysis in my dream after seeing him…

The dream went like this I was laying in bed talking with my fiance about w.e then we heard the fro. Door open middle of the night by the way
I had him go check it out he told me to go hide in the bathroom as I peered out the door way to do so I was pinned down by somethingon my bed and then I lost all everything so I could t screamor talk all i can remember of the what ever I was seeing was colors of yellow or gold red and green or black

I didn’t see a face he didn’t speak but I felt someone…then I was instantly pull out of the dream and woken up and when I did I knew furfurs was right beside me but I know for a fact he isn’t the one who came in my dream he has never done that before…I was think about one other person of who it could be but I want to know what you all think who it could be if your answers match then I’m going to call on him

4 Likes

Theres a parasite in your home. Likely drawn from your magick and power. If you want this gone for good evoke all the gatekeepers (or as many as you can because all 7 is too much for most people) and ask them to remove every single negative energy in your home and life. This will get rid of them. They are amalgamations of negative energetic residue. Being a paranormal hunter this is all too common.

Thankfully furfur pulled you out when he did. You could’ve gotten in some deep trouble. Most try to rape the ones they like.

4 Likes

I didn’t sense any I’ll will about them but it was weird and intense I never had such a dream before but I do have nightmares it’s an all year round thing when I sleep doesn’t matter how many times I wake up they still proceed I’ve had dreams about other entities in fact raum if I recall correctly he was a big bird chasing me and I was fearful but I was able to gain new powers through this dream after that is when my mind became more silent in thoughts and was able to show me what is to happen next in some things…it was by all means awesome

As to what this entity wanted idk and as far as negative energy or parasite as far as I know there isn’t any in the new house I’ve checked every corner and did some kinda of purification just in case to to say there wasn’t when we moved in since we kept seeing things like child drawings notebook and such randomly popping up in the house idk…:pensive:

1 Like

Then it could be a spirit testing you.

1 Like

Which one though idk how I’d know if I don’t see his face

ask it. You can still think right? When you ask it assert yourself as a goddess and ask who it is and what it wants through your mind.

1 Like

I can do that as long as I’m not bring pulled or driven out by mr.furfur and if he does it just means I should stay away right?

Ask Furfur to allow you to try to figure it out on your own. If he senses pure evil from that entity tell him to blow it to hell and pull you out of it.

1 Like

No need to summon all of the gatekeepers, just Belial… trust me I did this myself and my world changed.

Dreams and visions use symbols with your dream about close relationships, feelings and emotions you want to hide from others. You do not want to reveal all of your feelings or beliefs to close friends and are holding back as you do not know how they will react.

Being held down in a dream, isn’t sleep paralysis but a symbol of your personal freedom and power taken away. This may be signs of a controlling relationship that you would like to get out of and would like to hide from.

With your other vision about being chased by a bird symbolizes chasing your goals, aspirations and hopes. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and chasing, following your path to what you want.

These dreams maybe stress related and from your subconscious sleeping mind about your daily situations or problems your facing.

2 Likes

Interesting stuff, I’ve experienced many nightmares and strange dreams and strange conditions of the body in a dream, maybe some paranormal experiences too, by the way once AFTER waking up from a dream I saw literally red, my vision turned red. Have no idea about all this

1 Like

You saw red?..I guess it depends on what you were dreaming about when this happened

I dont remember the dream it was 8 years ago. Yes i’ve seen red vision like after consuming a psychedelic drug. But it was before I’ve ingested any psychedelic drug and I didnt do them a lot.

I don’t know anything about drugs but I know some can make you do that and well if you are like fiance his eyes change colors anywhere from red pink black and purleish blue…

They do change colours physically or in your mind only?

OK if they do change in reality this is not explainable by me

Physically actually it’s a pretty weird experience to see

I see red in one eye and blue in the other at times this I think happens when your vision isn’t both 20-20 I need glasses since I see better withy right then left eye

Just so I’m clear, are you saying your fiancé’s eyes in real life change color?