💚 Please help heal a precious pet

Hello everyone I was hoping to ask for your assistance in lending energy to a precious pet named Ozzy.

Ozzy is very special because she has been through thick and thin with those who love her, she’s is family.

She’s hasn’t been feeling well for awhile, she’s lost a large amount of weight, has been very lethargic and tired a lot, sleeping most the time. She’s not eating and barely drinking. :cry:

It is thought that there maybe an entity draining her energy and a suspicion that she might have a tumor in her ear, but regardless I humbly ask if anyone reading this could please lend some healing energy or protection/shielding.

It would mean the world to those who love her so much. Thank you for reading. :pray:

This is Ozzy.

@anon58416292 @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @anon10524665 @Anassa @Akashiel @dagar

27 Likes

Raphael is a healer.

Also, I’d definitely be taking Ozzy to the vet. You can never be too careful, and if she’s lost a lot of weight and been lethargic, there’s something seriously wrong.

4 Likes

As been said, yes Raphael is an healing archangel, also you could summon any other angel, demon, god of your trust and ask for their assistance in a healing magik. And yes, would be advisable if you take her in a vet, science and magik walk side by side.
I’m not sure how to lend you heal energy, I’m still kind new in all that, but I’ll be sending you positive/healing energies by my thoughts, hope Ozzy get well!

3 Likes

I’m doing a working with Raphael, late tonight.

She has been to the vet, and they’ve taken tests of her, but the results of those tests are taking awhile to get back, and until they do the vet can’t give a treatment.

That’s why I ask for just some extra energy/shielding to help mitigate suffering in combination with the veterinarian in the mean time.

7 Likes

Sending what I can

6 Likes

Did 108 enns for Marbas and asked him to send the healing energy gathered to your cat. Sorry for going about it in a roundabout manner but I can’t send energy out of eyesight without forming it into a spell or asking assistance.

7 Likes

Thank you @Akashiel and @dagar very much, I really appreciate this. :pray:

4 Likes

Dang, sorry to hear that. It wasn’t clear earlier in the thread, so that just why I threw it out there. (Being #thatguy, I know.) It’s definitely super frustrating when that happens. Went through that with my oldest dog, too. Definitely sending positive energy your way, and asking those around to help bring you to a speedy and positive resolution that will bring your goodest girl back to her best.

5 Likes

I will send what I can for the kitty.

7 Likes

Call ralp and sabknock they both heal…

Give Pedialyte to hydrate her and give her food she can eat chicken broth if she can chew chicken and rice also mushed pumpkin can help

If her tummy maybe up set a small amount of pepdobismal will help

I’ve done this with two dogs who were deadly sick and save their lives hopefully this will help her as well

4 Likes

Sending healing energy Ozzy’s way. Poor little thing

3 Likes

I’ll send help.

2 Likes

Depending, of course what the vet says and you find out what is up with the tumor business, hold the cat, and do an invocation to both Ariel and Raphael, Ariel is great for animal insights and whether or not its “time”. Had a similar experience earlier this year, he passed, but Ariel gave great insight to how he was feeling and what was best without my own clouding judgement. I hope this helps.

2 Likes
1 Like

DON’T! It’s ok for humans and dogs… but it’s toxic for cats.

And sending some healing thoughts for the kitty from my part.

2 Likes

I’ll do what I can. Be well Ozzy. :black_heart::full_moon:

4 Likes

Good catch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that thank you yeah don’t give if it will harm her

Sending some for this precious girl!

2 Likes

I Hope your cat is better

2 Likes