Please critique my Spell/Evokation to befriend a girl

Did my first 2 evokations very recently, so i really, really, really like this girl and although I want to have a relationship with her, at this moment I would only want to befriend her. I feel guilty about using a love/lust spell on her. Of course, I could always do it later if I wish :wink:

So yesterday & the daybefore, i evoked barbatos but I was very tired so I couldn’t enter the theta-gamma sync. Nevertheless I did tell him to ‘make her my friend, make her like me and talk with me on phone at least two times a week’

Today, should I repeat that spell using Barbatos? Should I do this spell every day till I get the result?? Or should I use sitri for that? I know that sitri is mostly for sex & love but would it be good if I use it for friendship?

I have a black cloth in which I have made a circle and the first day I used incense and the 2nd day I used black ink mixed with water in a bowl for scrying. I didn’t see anything but EA says that it’s not important to see the spirit but to get the job done.

Thanks a lot!

[quote=“Markab, post:1, topic:2047”]Did my first 2 evokations very recently, so i really, really, really like this girl and although I want to have a relationship with her, at this moment I would only want to befriend her. I feel guilty about using a love/lust spell on her. Of course, I could always do it later if I wish :wink:

So yesterday & the daybefore, i evoked barbatos but I was very tired so I couldn’t enter the theta-gamma sync. Nevertheless I did tell him to ‘make her my friend, make her like me and talk with me on phone at least two times a week’

Today, should I repeat that spell using Barbatos? Should I do this spell every day till I get the result?? Or should I use sitri for that? I know that sitri is mostly for sex & love but would it be good if I use it for friendship?

I have a black cloth in which I have made a circle and the first day I used incense and the 2nd day I used black ink mixed with water in a bowl for scrying. I didn’t see anything but EA says that it’s not important to see the spirit but to get the job done.

Thanks a lot![/quote]

1 entity, 1 ritual, 1 purpose.

If you have a purpose, stick to a singular entity, square, legion, planetary spirit or whatever the fuck, stick to one of whatever you are using. This way they don’t interfere with each other, because many work differently and not all work together in a positive way.

If you have 1 entity, try to have 1 ritual, and part of the problem you may be having with this, is you have to do this ritual intensely enough that you can summon all that powerful emotion you have to make this happen. you should be filled with the knowledge, understanding, and even happiness that it has already occured, and then you should forget about your ritual until it manifests. This is more crucial than you think, and the skill takes a little time to practice. You should also be aware that doing magick for things you have emotional stake in is incredibly hard for this reason. Because after you’ve done a ritual, if you look back on it with anxiety and doubt, you weaken what you’ve already done when you do that. So the best result is to not think about the ritual until it comes to pass and you can burn the sigil (if there was one) while thanking the entity, before you scatter the ashes to the wind, a river, the earth, or a active volcano or something.

If you didn’t do the evocation that way, you might want to try doing it that way. If not, I hope it works out well for you and your journey of ascent.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Thanks a ton, Frater Apotheosis
"1 entity, 1 ritual, 1 purpose. " - And that was so succinctly put.

You could also ask to be granted the personality aspects that she’ll find most attractive, where they serve your own wishes and Ascent, and that would mean you’re meeting her halfway and not just turning her into a pawn?

Personally ( and this is just me) I don’t cast love spells. The reason being that deep down no matter how happy I am, while I am with the one I want to be with, they are under a spell. Their feelings towards me are not real and while they might not know that I will. It just feels like lying to myself.

Looking for a good screw? Go ahead, but if it is love, trew wove you are looking for then I wouldn’t. I totally agree with Lady Eva. For me, in terms of love magic, working on one’s own self is preferable. It just causes less heartache in the end.

You could try evoking her and asking her what she likes in a lover and then move from there.

I use spells to get laid but never a love spell. I just dont really see the need for a relatiinship once Ive satisfied the lust aspect. Maybe Im just fucked up in the head though

And it doesn’t have to be done in a sappy way, “oh please spirits turn me into whatever she wants” and you wake up as Justin Beiber!! Or something
 lol

You need the intent to acquire only those characteristics which are admirable, and which you’d like for yourself anyway
 I’m thinking of the way butt-ugly guys like Jack Nicholson, Bruce Willis, Christopher Walken etc exude charisma, and because of the often compelling roles they take, it’s like to each balding average-looking actor, a little of that “glamour” of their roles gets added.

The thing about a relationship, IF you want one, is to choose someone you find admirable in many ways and then strive to grow together into better people, I’m really into psychology, personal development and so’s my partner and I strive to be the best I can be for him, and he also works towards improving himself for me, so we both want to be the person the other can’t believe their luck in finding.

Most people get together on a high of thinking their partner is this unique wonderful person, then get bored when they start seeing through the initial attraction, you have to work (IMO) to keep a relationship magickal in every meaning and part of that involves avoiding the old clichĂ© of “letting yourself go” and becoming phsyically or mentally sloppy round the other person.

Sorry if that’s a bit off-topic but the potential for ongoing self-development is a major advantage over simply getting laid by a succession of hot women (or men) who don’t care about you, and who you don’t have any stake in impressing once you’ve done the business, and if you’re building a relationship on magickal foundations from the start, you have the opportunity to include this kind of stuff if it appeals to you.

That way you’re doing your magickal work for the both of you, and that also means if you did go the distance, you can talk to her about it instead of feeling you did the occult equivalent of slipping her a roofie, and have to live with that as something she can never find out.

[quote=“Orismen, post:5, topic:2047”]Personally ( and this is just me) I don’t cast love spells. The reason being that deep down no matter how happy I am, while I am with the one I want to be with, they are under a spell. Their feelings towards me are not real and while they might not know that I will. It just feels like lying to myself.

Looking for a good screw? Go ahead, but if it is love, trew wove you are looking for then I wouldn’t. I totally agree with Lady Eva. For me, in terms of love magic, working on one’s own self is preferable. It just causes less heartache in the end.

You could try evoking her and asking her what she likes in a lover and then move from there.[/quote]

Call this a remnant of my Wiccan background, but I was taught to believe there’s a universal law of magic that states you can’t make a person fall in love with you.

However, IF there is already a mutual attraction, but the ball just doesn’t seem to be able to get rolling or you know the other person loves you deep down but is afraid, or
any reason along these lines, then by all means, a love spell could very authentically work. And you wouldn’t have to feel weird about it, because you know there was already mutual feelings to begin with–you just give it a loving push in the right direction. :slight_smile:

That’s the only means under which I’d use a love spell, and have. It’s since ran its course, but it was definitely worth it, worked incredibly quickly to get things happening, and lasted long enough to genuinely, in the end, help us mutually decide that it wasn’t meant to last forever. Neither of us lived to regret the relationship, though, and if I told him I’d done a love spell on him, I bet he would just laugh and/or thank me.