Please answer very urgent!

I have 3 cats. And a resident mouse (or family?) in my kitchen. And i hear them in the walls and ceiling from time to time. Those furry little creatures do not care at all about the smell of cats. I wish it was that easy!

2 Likes

I actually experienced something like this. We also had a bird and an awful rat problem. They did the same thing. Crawling into the cage to get their hands on her food. Now my mom is a strong believer in the Christian faith and at this time we were also experiencing a lot of very hostile paranormal activity. So my mom called some members of the church to come over and bless the house and cast out any ā€œdemonsā€. After they did thatā€¦ the nasty spirits weā€™re gone. And surprisinglyā€¦ So were the rats. All of them were just gone. Just like that. So maybe try cleansing your home from unwanted guests.

4 Likes

Then itā€™s time to call the exterminator.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this before I started talking to spirits

You had a rat problem before talking to spirits?

Mice* and yeah way before .

Call upon Beetlejuice 3 times and he will scare the living shit out of those mice, they wont be back xDDD

I had to xDā€¦ but anyway maybe the landlord has a guy for that. Someone who periodically sprays pesticides along the walls? I really hope you can get your problem fixed. May want to find a diff apartment, I mean it sounds silly to me to ask yourself which demon to summon. Even which spell to use. Like I want to give you helpful suggestions, but your question really does sound silly.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried all of that . The super came all he gave was glue and poison . I think these are some kind of super mice because they donā€™t eat the poison and they donā€™t go on the traps.

O yes, there ARE such things as super miceā€¦When a human consumes Delayed Action Mousemaker, they become mice but retain their intellect along with several other human abilities. Follow this recipe in reverse:

writingfix.com/WAC/NumberFix/Lesson_PDFs/Witches_recipe.pdf

And then apply it to all of your food. This will not impact you in a negative way because your already humanā€¦on second thought take the whole batch, and then youā€™ll beā€¦super-human!! You develop powers that will enable to rid the entire earth of ratsā€¦

2 Likes

Lol glad you liked it, I was hoping not to be sounding like a dick x)

1 Like

That reminds me of a home we were living in that was inhabited with some very nasty entities and that house suddenly was infested with fleas. Like nothing one day and complete infestation the next. And when we moved not a flea came with us which in a normal situation they would be in the furniture and bedding. We had no animal that went outside so there was no place for them to be suddenly introduced to the apartment. I am convinced it was from the demons in that place to make us miserable and move because he got tired of fghting me. That could be entirely possible. You donā€™t have to know about them for them to be there. They could have been a resident of the apartment way before you moved in. Just a thought.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Call on the King of Mice, tell him youā€™ll offer him a candle at Full Moon the next 3 moons if he makes the mice leave your home alone.

6 Likes

Strange how it seems to correlate huh

Their smart.
Obviously a problem where you live. Try ALL the mundane things for getting ride of pests and you can teach cats not to kill pet birds btw.

Iā€™d also say from you saying you had a rat infestation before this one, you might need to see why rat and mouse totems are interested in you.

If you live around crackheads even scowering your place wonā€™t stop it since the pests are coming from the tenants around you.
Your best bet is to move and Iā€™d contact the rat and mouse spirits, find a way to appease them so they donā€™t try to follow you.

Iā€™d also say get a cat in your new place. Getting one now could be harmful for the cat. The traps and sprays, etc would harm it.

3 Likes

My mom doesnā€™t want a cat . Iā€™ll just talk to the spirits .

Your mother is okay with the rats?

Why is she not having things done?
Maybe you can also talk to the spirits about helping her as well. If she has any issues and you can help her, it will help improve your home and life as well.

1 Like

HAHA :slight_smile: or call on the pied piper, he can lure them away. Bear in mind that the story is actually creepier than the fictionalized version

2 Likes