Plasma globes

Can the energy output of a plasma globe help energize a Spirit? Be it for manifestation, etc?

2 Likes

If plasma globe is what I think it is you’re referring to you may find that these are manifestations of spirits/ghosts.

Al.

Here’s a picture of one
https://goo.gl/images/ufXrkb

1 Like

Really, anything can be used as an energy source, although many things are impractical to be used as such. It’d be interesting to see a manifestation inside a plasma globe though, try scrying into one.

That would be interesting too. I was more wondering if the energy output from the Plasma inside of the globe would facilitate manifestation or energy build up for the practitioner.

If you did it right, I don’t see why not. As I said though, it’s a matter of practicality. You’d almost have to turn the thing into an energetic fountain for that, which (for me at least) means some interesting sigilwork being applied to the device itself.

2 Likes

How would you go about doing this,turning it into a energetic fountain with sigil work?

I’d figure out what sort of energies I would want it to release first, something powerful like the sun, or the primordial void.

Then I’d devise a sigil around that concept, with the intent of “this device shall be a fountain that channels the energy of X”.

After that, I would just draw/stencil/carve/paint the sigil onto the plasma globe. Plug it in and turn it on, there you go.

1 Like

I can’t view your pic but if you mean like below, I will follow this with interest because I was thinking the same thing! :+1:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2146412

1 Like

Yes that’s it. I will keep you updated.

1 Like

Of course, if I wanted it to be more potent, I’d do more symbol magick to enhance the effect of the main sigil I described above.

1 Like

There’s also the tried and true tesla coil. Now you are playing with power.

1 Like

You know how you tune into the energy of a planet or element or person to draw from them… just do the same thing to the electricity and pull on it… you could also skip the plasma globe and shove astral tendrils in power sockets and pull from those but be careful I wiped out power for an entire neighborhood once on accident with this.

1 Like

Sorry. I thought you referred to something else. My mistake.

Al.

1 Like

No worries.

This is why in my example for how I’d do it I didn’t have it drawing directly from the power grid, and instead channeling energies from a powerful natural source like the sun.

1 Like

At least initially if you can do barefoot on natural earth, grass, rock, etc. Adopt the runic body posture of Elhaz - palms facing skyward. The energy collects around your solar plexus and if you always keep your arms straight you can direct that collected energy through you palms. When the energy has all gone your palms will feel itchy. Clap your hands together and shake them like you’re getting water off of them.

Can be used for lots of things. Just saying.

Al.

1 Like