Plans for full moon tomorrow!

What does everyone have planned for the Virgo moon tomorrow ? :heart:️ I am going to continue the long time work for my bindingspell. Probably going to incorporate blood offerings to all my spirits that help me, because I randomly started bleeding a lot earlier than I was supposed to this month, I’m sure it’s for that reason .

5 Likes

Makin an Offering to Belial, and beginning a “new roots” rite with pieces Aighash illuminated for me also feeding my spirit fetish of the evil eye. :alien:

6 Likes

I’ll be doing the group working freeing the souls of murdered witches tomorrow night. Assuming it isn’t storming cuz I’d Rather do it outside my home.

5 Likes

Carrying on with my Middle Eastern pagan ritual.

7 Likes

@Laith_wavey good luck with that endeavor. I’m looking forward to hearing of your success.

2 Likes

Dis gonna be gud.

1 Like

Maybe some meditation :thinking:
My throat chakra felt strained when I projected my voice during my daily rites.

4 Likes

Sit with father Satan in asking to continue watching over and protecting my son Mason. He was living at the ex’s residence when he over heard her and her parents kay and rick saying they were going to hurt my son Mason in a bad way to get back at me and hurt me. Mason bolted last Sunday and is out in the world on his own. He’s 16 but very mature and independent yet I know he has to be living in some form of fear. Iam asking father and anyone and everyone to please cast protection for Mason thru his continued journey. And to ask safe passage for wherever he needs to go to be safe. His birth date is 08/14/01. Sorry to bring down the group if I’ve done so… Just know this will be where Iam at during this full moon… is within my circle at home calling in all demons, allies, and father to cover this spirit with hard core protection.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry. I will do what i can to assist.

2 Likes

Any word on your situation? :worried:

2 Likes

Hey brother… I know in our connection with one another that my son is ok… and will be sending details of his reason to leave the environment in which he was in. It is at that moment, as a father, I will step in to do what needs to be done to protect him further. In this moment all I am asking for from anyone and everyone in this family is to continue sending Mason protection to get through this time needed for me to do my part. Then one day… We’ll be together again and move on with our lives as a family. Protection and time. I know through father Satan’s words… The rest will play out the way it should be in Mason’s favor. As for the two individuals, kay and rick, who have created this threat against my son Mason… Their mistake is not realizing just what real family… This one… That they’ve also crossed. Thank you so much for the concern and thank you to everyone who has helped to cast and continues to cast protection for our son Mason. Sincerely, Keith

3 Likes

That’s good news brother, that your son is ok,even if the situation isn’t were it should be yet. I did petition Father Satan for your son’s protection. I will continue to send protection energy your way. As a mother, I cannot imagine something happening to my child and I truly hope everything works out for you both. Please keep us all updated.

~ Kelly

2 Likes

Abra… Thank you so much for your compassion. At this point… we need help with the most important element of this journey and are asking the family and father Satan to cast a positive result for an epo be put in place to help protect Mason. An epo is an emergency protective order issued to help keep him safe with me until cps can investigate the wrong doings of those other people. Thank you so much for your time with helping us and look forward to hearing from you. Take care… Sincerely, Keith

4 Likes

Thank you nikki so much for your time and compassion with this. At this moment we need help with the most important element of this journey and are asking the family and father Satan to cast a positive result for an epo be put in place to help protect Mason. An epo is an emergency protective order issued to help keep him safe with me until cps can investigate the wrong doings of those other people. Thank you so much for your time with helping us and look forward to hearing from you. Take care and again thank you … Sincerely, Keith

2 Likes

I don’t have time to respond more than this but i want to let you know I will do what you asked. I will do a working with Santisima Muerte today on his behalf. She is a protector and I know if i ask she will be with him.

3 Likes

Burn a candle for her too. It can be a tealight candle or something small that you have. You can give her a cookie or apple. Something. And thank her for hearing your petition from your (her) daughter (me) for Mason. Ask her to please put her cloak over him and protect him. However you want to ask her. She will hear you and respond. Idk if you’ve ever worked with her before but she has never let me down.

2 Likes

Do any of you like the idea of summoning astaroth/astarte during the full moon?

2 Likes

@SoulofCinder Summon whoever you feel called to summon! Listen to your inner voice and trust yourself. She is a great goddess to summon. Full moon or otherwise!

2 Likes

Hey Nikki how have you been? Who are you working with right now if don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

Hi. Lucifer. As always! Lol! Lilith and Santisima Muerte. Belial, Cthulu. That is about it. Why?

1 Like