Planning to work toward summoning BELIAL

I am going to begin working on summoning BELIAL; I would like to work out a relationship with him and ask him if he will be one of my Spirit Guides if he has the Time and most importantly WILL.
In many of the initiatory Paths and rites I have studied, a Enertered Apprentice or Neophyte, has a Guide or mentor prepping him a lot the way and Introducing them to the new Sages they meet… vouching for him {Has anyone seen Circle of Iron?{’ So I want to open the bell ring the doorbell and have him at least will to talk on the doorstep and hope not to be turned away.
I saw an article discussing EA’a Gatekeeper Ritual and it sounded very much like an appropriate work to accomplish what I need. Does anyone know where I can find it on free pdf, or somewhere?
If someone has a better ritual or idea I would be most appreciative. I plan to first thing present a blood offering to show my sincereity and willingness.

I look foreward to any help.as always, feel free to email me
[email protected]

ps. I am also working on another project as a semi secret society called
F.O.L.D. Fellowship of Luciferian Development. Details forthcoming, but the t-shirts will read, "Have you entered the FOLD ?

“Does anyone know where I can find it on free pdf, or somewhere?”
-FDMatter

Greetings,

We kind of frown upon “free”/illegal distribution of E.A.'s work around here. NO - I do NOT work nor am I “employed” by E.A., timothy, or BALG in any way.

However, I’m speaking from a practitioners point of view that has begged, borrowed, and stole to have the funds to pay for all the books and the Divination Course, and the Evocation Course the proper way, and through the proper channels.

Now, there is a LOT of yes…free material that E.A. puts out via this website…newsletters etc.

As far as the Gatekeeper Ritual - that can be found in The Book of Azazel (BOA, BoA, BofA), and in the Evocation Course.

Rarely, and I mean rarely would I be as bold to say I speak for others, however, I’m sure there are others on here that would agree with me that pirated work concerning BALG & E.A.'s work is just fucking wrong.

He put the time in, paid his dues, wrote & produced ALL the materials along with Timothy…they deserve to get paid.

It is not my intention to come off as an Asshole to you, but, I get concerned when people on here post with the words “free” and “E.A.'s material”. In certain areas of my life I’m an artist. Fuck people trying to rip me off and not pay me what I deserve…THAT just ain’t right friend.

No, I am not making false accusations and saying that YOU are doing these things. I’m simple bringing some things to your attention.

Kind regards,

Mode_439

im all with you on this one Mode_439

Speaking as a noob, who has started working with Belial. If you want his help as a mentor, or if you want to just work with him, evoke him and ask him to initiate you into his secrets. The Gatekeeper ritual, if I am not mistaken, is a ritual to call upon the Big 4 and probably not the best way to work with Belial alone.

But if you do want to work with Belial remember, the pain is worth the growth. :slight_smile:

On the Gatekeeper Ritual:
It is not something you just do for the hell of it. It’s the culmination of lots of work. Just summon Belial in an evocation ritual. It’s not necessary to do the Gatekeeper ritual.

On Pirating:
EA’s eBooks aren’t out yet, so there is no possible way he can make money off of Works of Darkness, Kingdoms of Flame, etc. The information is very pertinent to Ascent so any means necessary should be employed to help yourself forward. Even if it means downloading PDFs.

You know, I’m not going to be a dick about it or anything, but it is pretty douchy to come into my forum inquiring about pirating my work. I know people pirate it, and Timothy and I shut down and in some cases prosecute it when we’re able to, but I still understand that it happens, and my greatest response to it is to put out quality material for the absolute lowest price I’m able to. The insane demand for my work is exactly why we’ll be releasing my books in e-book format a bit down the road, and it’ll be extremely reasonably priced ('cause that’s how I roll), and much better quality than the home-printer scanned versions you can pirate, as well as having updated information, updated editing, etc.

1 Like

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:5, topic:1571”]On Pirating:
EA’s eBooks aren’t out yet, so there is no possible way he can make money off of Works of Darkness, Kingdoms of Flame, etc. The information is very pertinent to Ascent so any means necessary should be employed to help yourself forward. Even if it means downloading PDFs. [/quote]

There’s no way that I can make money from them right this moment, but there is a way that I can lose money on them when I do put them out, if everyone out there pirates my work. We will be releasing my books in e-book format in not too long.

Your statement would be akin to me saying “You’re not going to be selling your flat screen television, in fact, you haven’t even listed it on the market, so I’m going to go ahead and steal it.”

The information is indeed pertinent to Ascent, which is why I’m making it available at ridiculously low prices, first through the Complete Works, which I sold for a minuscule fraction of what I could have, and now I’m formatting all of these books for e-book format. I didn’t see any mention in the OP inquiring about how to purchase these works, but only how to get them for free, which, as I said in my above post, is pretty douchy to do on MY forum. I understand reality, and I understand that pirating happens, but don’t come into my house and ask my guests to help you unbolt my flatscreen from my wall.

EA, I do understand your position, and I am aware that you will be releasing them as an ebook, which is why I used ‘yet’ in my sentence. When they come out and people are asking about your works everyone will point them to the ebooks available from BALG. But at the moment, there is no possible way to get the works without pirating them, which is unfortunate.

It is possible to get the Complete Works for a thousand dollars now on eBay. I can buy your individual books for hundreds of dollars a piece. I can pirate now, put them into practice and buy them all when they come out too.

“You’re not going to be selling your flat screen television, in fact, you haven’t even listed it on the market, so I’m going to go ahead and steal it.”

Well, you are going to be listing your flat screen for sale, but for now I will rummage through the trash and find a crappier version that will make do until the much higher quality version is on the market.

To say that someone will pirate your work and then never come back for the better product is incorrect in many cases. People have been wanting your works for many years, downloaded the PDFs, found the forum and bought the Complete Works and will buy the ebooks. There are those who pirated, missed out on the Complete Works and will be buying the ebooks.

“I didn’t see any mention in the OP inquiring about how to purchase these works, but only how to get them for free…”

That is unfortunate and it’s even worse that someone didn’t pipe up and say that they are going to be released as ebooks.

Writing Parasite, this is possibly the first time I’ve seen you post anything even close to optimism about the human race! As an artist, it’s hard not to notice that musicians no longer receive income from CD sales, but market merchandise and live shows to support themselves, because once people pirate their albums online, hardly anyone bothers to go back and pay for the CD or buy mp3s from online stores.

Timothy and I have been able to work together to create an incredible and growing catalog, which we’ll be adding to and refining quite possibly for the remainder of our lives, and hopefully to the point of having to pass the torch to others to carry on this Great Work. So, selling e-books isn’t going to make or break us, but there’s a definite principle in place that we both work extremely hard and put all of our unique talents into every aspect of this movement, and want to ensure that we’re delivering the quality that we expect out of ourselves (and that YOU expect out of us), and that we’re compensated fairly for it. Of course, when 70 percent of everything we do we don’t charge a dime for, we’d like to see some returns from the other 30 percent!

I do like your correction to my flatscreen analogy, by the way! Excellent wit, my friend!

Now, in conclusion, do you think that a newsletter/video blog detailing the Gatekeeper Ritual would be welcomed? I’ve assumed that this sort of working is so intense and such a “niche” sort of ritual that I’d let the few people who were interested sift through my material and find the details. It seems that most of the people who even know about this ritual already know how to perform it. Could it use a further expose?

E.A.

“But at the moment, there is no possible way to get the works without pirating them, which is unfortunate.”
-WP

WP,

You know I love ya and deeply respect you and your knowledge. However, I must disagree here my friend.

There is ALWAYS a way…IF the desire is strong enough. Guys, I’m no fucking Grand Master (yet), but when I first joined this forum/movement, I immediately saw the value in the materials - vids & books.

I’m an avid/insanely over-tha-futha-fuckin top book collector and practitioner of these arts (as of the last 6 months), and meditation practitioner. Shiiiiittt…I’ve spent years researching and searching for particular meditation texts to the point of writing certain Thai Monasteries, making a donation, and having them ship me these books in English.

My point is with the above, that, it’s a LOT of fucking work. But I really really really wanted the knowledge.

I saw the value of E.A’s works & the courses. Well Mode, your a big bad Black Magickian now…I had to do SOMETHING about.

I did. I did a shit ton of Sigil Magick putting my desire for the $ to get these books & vids. Hell…personally I think my techniques suck Demon Balls.

But I know have a copy of The Complete Works of E mutha-fucking A Koettings on my altar, I purchased BOTH the Div course and the Evo course, plus 3 personal consults with E.A.

If it comes down to it…fucking so what dude…buy TCW on eBay for 3 grand. Personally, I WAS willing to go that route. To my great good fortune I secured a copy of TCW from a BALG Forum member via eBay!!! Guess what after finding out I too was on here and some adult conversation, this member didn’t even CHARGE me what they were originally asking!!! Magick in practice??? I don’t know

I don’t believe EVER that there’s “no other way”…I can’t. I can’t afford to. Hell, if I truly believe that in my heart…what the fuck am I even doing messing around with Magick?

I am about POWER. My own development in POWER and Ascent. I want to learn how to bend Reality…literally fold space & time to MY will.

I literally begged borrowed and stole (not really I’m on probation :)) to get these materials.

There’s ALWAYS a way. However, if I’m succumbing to my own laziness…ALL shall be lost.

gawd…I need a cigarette after this post!

This is a rare occasion indeed. My mother would be proud.

With the advent of YouTube, buying music has become almost a niche in some ways. I still buy the albums of my favourite artists to have it, but still, YouTube is pretty useful. So I do see the analogy working well if the books were still available, but they aren’t. Not yet. When they are released again as ebooks then this will be a different discussion because there is no reason to pirate at that point.

As for the Gatekeeper Ritual, it seems that everyone and their dog knows how to perform it, but very few actually understand the purpose. They will come in and ask, “Do I need to actually evoke the Gatekeepers, like, to physical manifestation…” or, “I wanna get started on my quest, how do I do the Gatekeeper Ritual guyz?”

A newsletter explaining the actual purpose of the Gatekeeper Ritual would be very welcomed. The Book of Azazel may explain it, but it seems the purpose isn’t picked up by everyone.

@Mode: Dude, I knew you would chime in with that! I was hesitant to point you out though.

I understand that you worked very hard for what you have, but not everyone is like you! If they were, this would be a different world!

Not everyone can see the value in something until it’s staring them in the face (pirating) or when it’s already gone (Complete Works).

" understand that you worked very hard for what you have, but not everyone is like you! If they were, this would be a different world! "
-WP

Awe shcuks!!!

Ya know…that’s the nicest thing that a evil Black Magickian has ever said to me…!!!

Hey…just so the rest of the forum knows…yes WP and I are pretty tight we ain’t datin’ er nothin OK?

Oh and yes I like Caramel Frappuccino’s too!

Frater Dark Matter here is some free info
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/[/url]

I understand and appreciate both sides of the pirating argument and being the artistic type never agreed with not paying an artist for their work. If you enjoy someone’s work compensate them so they can continue to create what you enjoy. On the other hand when the material is limited it makes a much bigger market for the pirates to exploit.

This forum and most others don’t operate on good intentions, they require funds much like anything else. It’s because people patronize BALG that the free newsletters and forum are available. They don’t ask for donations, they ask that you pay for the products they release and that’s really not much to ask for.

Just a quick question, Are the T-shirts why your order will be semi-secret?

[quote=“E.A., post:9, topic:1571”]Now, in conclusion, do you think that a newsletter/video blog detailing the Gatekeeper Ritual would be welcomed? I’ve assumed that this sort of working is so intense and such a “niche” sort of ritual that I’d let the few people who were interested sift through my material and find the details. It seems that most of the people who even know about this ritual already know how to perform it. Could it use a further expose?

E.A.[/quote]

I would like to see the ritual performed as you intended it to be. I think right now the majority take their interpretation of the material and work from there, nothing wrong with that but it may be different or deviate from your version.

belial is going to dislike you if you go into a relationship with him with the attitude of stealing. i’ll leave it at that