Planning to book a consultation for doing stuff at skinwalker ranch

Hey all, I have plans to do some intriguing occult stuff this fall at skinwalker ranch, one of the most potent window areas in the world which happens to be in utah. To this end I’m going to book a consultation with EA to see if he has any ideas on how to manifest the forces around there, and if possible allie with them. I’m particularly interested in this

http://skinwalkerranch.org/forum/index.php?topic=984.0

Scroll down in the thread to read about the “controllers” I don’t know how legit that info is, but there is certainly something crazy around that ranch whether that is legit or not. So this is my offical announcment, if any of you want to get into some occult shananagans with me in utah this fall, make it known here as I’m aware a few of you liver in that area.

Also to EA I notice on your calender it appears you don’t do saturdays, saturdays are the best days for me for things like the consultations, but if thats a no go I guess I’ll just have to work around that and find another time in the week to do this.

Thats some crazy shit right there. Is it possible to astral project or remote view that place?

Probably. If you are able to use something like google earth/maps to hit a place already, you should be able to at least come up to the border and check it out. Physically, it’s just a ranch on/near an Indian reservation near a small town in Utah (United States). The physical location is no secret.

That should be interesting to say the least. If you were going to make contact with something that’s likely one of the best places to find it.

Isn’t that place supposed to have armed guards and shit? I saw that YouTube video someone posted about SkinWalker Ranch but I’m not sure how legit Jesse Ventura’s show is, he might be like Bear Grylls talking about how he’s in a remote as are when there is an interstate 100 yds behind the camera man.

yeah the place is all fenced off, but there are areas around it in the window area that you can still go to such as the location in the link that is being disscussed.

So I just had an interesting experience. To avoid a repeat of the reptilian incident that happened as a result of my attempted trip to omer Plains last year. I thought it might be wise to check the waters here and send an envoy out to meet with what I will eventually make contact with this fall. Spirit A as I’ll refer to her here, was the one who gave me visions of spiders which I spoke of in the black moon topic, I later identified the spiders as being symbolic of what is at skinwalker ranch. Spirit A actually seems to know something over there. Once again I must stress my communication isn’t perfect, but I edited this conversation to the best of my ability to be as understanable and accurate as possible.

Prior to this meeting spirit A gave me a name I’ll refer to as R. R is a being from skinwalker ranch who I arranged to come visit me. I sat in the darkness with my scrying mirror and repeated his name like a mantra calling out to him. Eventually a shadow appeared in front of me, R had arrived.

Me: Hello there R, and welcome. Can I ask you how you know Spirit A?

R: She entered one of our gates long ago.

Me: Gates? So are you some sort of gatekeeper?

R: That is correct.

Me: Did you create the dimensional gate at skinwalker ranch?

R: no it’s there naturally.

Me: What is the purpose behind fucking with the people there and killing the animals?

R: We reap a harvest. They shouldnt be in our terretory so we build webs for them.

(I sort of pictured spider webs capturing prey when he said this)

Me: But you only kill the animals, why havent you killed the humans there too? Why did you guys blow up those dogs?

R: It’s done to get energy from the humans, we feel the animal energy but it would be like a human eating grass to us to consume the energy from the animals. Humans should not be there but if they are we’ll take adavantage of it. We blew up the dogs because they were annoying.

Me: You do realize if we make a partnership, you can’t go around doing that sort of stuff by me.

R: Of course not, your not violating our terretory

Me: What are your goals R?

R: We wish to move with greater freedom into your world and also we wish for humans to respect our terretory

(this worried me slightly as I felt perhaps R’s people just wanted to run amock here, but spirit A says they will only fuck with people who go into their terretory for the most part, spirit A is one of the most trustworthy spirits around me so although some of what R said is a little worrying I think if she trusts him I can too)

Me: What are the orbs people see around the ranch?

R: Our servants

Me: Do you have a physical body?

R: Yes, but it is not here.

Me: Are you native to this dimension?

R: No

Me: can you describe your world

R: (Says stuff that doesn’t make sense/hard to remember)

Me: What was that invisible guy who screamed at the meditating man

R: That was one of us

Me: I’ve been told that The Tempest once its completed will be used to help with what we will do in our meeting.

(Refers to something I’m making)

R (says some stuff that makes no sense and is hard to remember) It will be made clear before the time comes. When we do meet you are to come alone, you may bring your spirit freinds, but no other humans are to be present at the time we make meet and make our arrangement. Bring a stone (can’t make out what type) I will bond my spirit to it when we meet.

Me: Can I bring other humans with me, but just tell them to leave the area when we take care of business?

R: That will be fine.

Me: Can I see you in my mirror?

(Image of monstorus insect looking thing appears with big pinchers, this may not be his actual physical form but is more likely a symbolic image, but then again you never know, it could be how he really looks)

Me: My goals are to advance my evolution, the destruction of the illuminati cabals and the advancement of humankinds spiritual evolution. Are my goals in alignment with your own?

R: Yes, if such things came to pass humans would respect us more.

Me: Before you go can I feel your energy?

(I will often ask this question to new entities as it helps me guage how powerful they are, anekesha for example as I alluded to in another topic was mid range, R’s power on the other hand was among the strongest I have ever felt as it pushed me up against the wall it was so strong.)

After this I bid my farewell to him and R left.

[quote=“defectron, post:6, topic:1234”]So I just had an interesting experience. To avoid a repeat of the reptilian incident that happened as a result of my attempted trip to omer Plains last year. I thought it might be wise to check the waters here and send an envoy out to meet with what I will eventually make contact with this fall. Spirit A as I’ll refer to her here, was the one who gave me visions of spiders which I spoke of in the black moon topic, I later identified the spiders as being symbolic of what is at skinwalker ranch. Spirit A actually seems to know something over there. Once again I must stress my communication isn’t perfect, but I edited this conversation to the best of my ability to be as understanable and accurate as possible.

Prior to this meeting spirit A gave me a name I’ll refer to as R. R is a being from skinwalker ranch who I arranged to come visit me. I sat in the darkness with my scrying mirror and repeated his name like a mantra calling out to him. Eventually a shadow appeared in front of me, R had arrived.

Me: Hello there R, and welcome. Can I ask you how you know Spirit A?

R: She entered one of our gates long ago.

Me: Gates? So are you some sort of gatekeeper?

R: That is correct.

Me: Did you create the dimensional gate at skinwalker ranch?

R: no it’s there naturally.

Me: What is the purpose behind fucking with the people there and killing the animals?

R: We reap a harvest. They shouldnt be in our terretory so we build webs for them.

(I sort of pictured spider webs capturing prey when he said this)

Me: But you only kill the animals, why havent you killed the humans there too? Why did you guys blow up those dogs?

R: It’s done to get energy from the humans, we feel the animal energy but it would be like a human eating grass to us to consume the energy from the animals. Humans should not be there but if they are we’ll take adavantage of it. We blew up the dogs because they were annoying.

Me: You do realize if we make a partnership, you can’t go around doing that sort of stuff by me.

R: Of course not, your not violating our terretory

Me: What are your goals R?

R: We wish to move with greater freedom into your world and also we wish for humans to respect our terretory

(this worried me slightly as I felt perhaps R’s people just wanted to run amock here, but spirit A says they will only fuck with people who go into their terretory for the most part, spirit A is one of the most trustworthy spirits around me so although some of what R said is a little worrying I think if she trusts him I can too)

Me: What are the orbs people see around the ranch?

R: Our servants

Me: Do you have a physical body?

R: Yes, but it is not here.

Me: Are you native to this dimension?

R: No

Me: can you describe your world

R: (Says stuff that doesn’t make sense/hard to remember)

Me: What was that invisible guy who screamed at the meditating man

R: That was one of us

Me: I’ve been told that The Tempest once its completed will be used to help with what we will do in our meeting.

(Refers to something I’m making)

R (says some stuff that makes no sense and is hard to remember) It will be made clear before the time comes. When we do meet you are to come alone, you may bring your spirit freinds, but no other humans are to be present at the time we make meet and make our arrangement. Bring a stone (can’t make out what type) I will bond my spirit to it when we meet.

Me: Can I bring other humans with me, but just tell them to leave the area when we take care of business?

R: That will be fine.

Me: Can I see you in my mirror?

(Image of monstorus insect looking thing appears with big pinchers, this may not be his actual physical form but is more likely a symbolic image, but then again you never know, it could be how he really looks)

Me: My goals are to advance my evolution, the destruction of the illuminati cabals and the advancement of humankinds spiritual evolution. Are my goals in alignment with your own?

R: Yes, if such things came to pass humans would respect us more.

Me: Before you go can I feel your energy?

(I will often ask this question to new entities as it helps me guage how powerful they are, anekesha for example as I alluded to in another topic was mid range, R’s power on the other hand was among the strongest I have ever felt as it pushed me up against the wall it was so strong.)

After this I bid my farewell to him and R left.[/quote]

Very interesting. I can’t wait to hear what comes of this meeting.

And not to make light of animal cruelty, but the blowing up the dogs because they were annoying line cracked me up.

No thoughts, other than that’s fuckin cool.

Yeah I gotta admit I am feeling slightly uneasy about meeting him alone especially if its at night, I keep on imagining some crazy monster running out of the woods at me. Though if that happens I suppose I’ll just have to keep it together and be like “Well hello there, you wouldn’t happen to be R would you?”

Anyway I still need to find a guide to the area, anyone else besides redcircle and DK live aorund here? Redcircle might be on bored, I also sent DK a message, but I havent heard back from him yet.

[quote=“Armed Mage, post:7, topic:1234”]Very interesting. I can’t wait to hear what comes of this meeting.

And not to make light of animal cruelty, but the blowing up the dogs because they were annoying line cracked me up.[/quote]

Hehe yeah I don’t think they are very tolerant of the things that come into their terretory. Probably the only reason why they don’t go around taking out humans is because A, the humans energy apprently tastes good, and b if they did that it would probably just attract even more humans. This also explains why their activity dropped off alot when the scientists were around compared to the farmers. The farmers didn’t want none of this so fucking with them mercilessly was a good strategy. The NIDs wanted to study them though so the best strategy there is to just lay low and wait them out.

oh shit dude.
I’ll have to read through this, but my friend and I are planning a trip to skinwalker ranch later this summer.
Yeah, there’s definitely some weird shit that goes on over there.
Interestingly enough, skinwalker ranch has even drawn attention from some of the most harcore skeptics. Something verifiably odd is going on there. I can’t say the skeptics think it’s supernatural, but definitely weird enough to have drawn their attention.

so let me get this straight…Skinwalker ranch is a place where blowing up animals and animal cruelty is a joke and its the place to go for an occult retreat…whats next drowning cats in order to jump start your spiritual growth?..fenced off property…sounds like the new mind control groups springing up everywhere in the world these days.

Just watching this Japanese “cult” leader mind-fucking lawyers and scientists to become unibombers on his command. So perhaps the only difference here is the missing “oc” in the word.

Im all for animal sacrifices in certain practices of the occult as I respect all denominations and practices but the idea of certain spiritual entities acting like electrical fences and abusing animals…not sure what to make of that.

In any case defectron hope it does bring you insight and experiences you seek. Im for that…your growth.

[quote=“S.V.E, post:11, topic:1234”]so let me get this straight…Skinwalker ranch is a place where blowing up animals and animal cruelty is a joke and its the place to go for an occult retreat…whats next drowning cats in order to jump start your spiritual growth?..fenced off property…sounds like the new mind control groups springing up everywhere in the world these days.

Just watching this Japanese “cult” leader mind-fucking lawyers and scientists to become unibombers on his command. So perhaps the only difference here is the missing “oc” in the word.

Im all for animal sacrifices in certain practices of the occult as I respect all denominations and practices but the idea of certain spiritual entities acting like electrical fences and abusing animals…not sure what to make of that.

In any case defectron hope it does bring you insight and experiences you seek. Im for that…your growth.[/quote]

Well think about it like this, ants probably don’t find it very funny if you poison their colony, but do you give a second thought about doing it if its in an inconveniant place in your house? I bet the grass doesn’t appreciate people mowing it all the time either. While I like animals and don’t advocate killing them for no good reason, I don’t think were in a position to judge the morality of interdimensional beings. Interestingly enough spirit A is a more RHP entitie, while I would hesitate to say she is a freind of R, they do seem to be on good terms which is interesting given that he seems to be something of a rough character. Just remember the universe needs the rough guys as much as it needs the nice guys.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:10, topic:1234”]oh shit dude.
I’ll have to read through this, but my friend and I are planning a trip to skinwalker ranch later this summer.
Yeah, there’s definitely some weird shit that goes on over there.
Interestingly enough, skinwalker ranch has even drawn attention from some of the most harcore skeptics. Something verifiably odd is going on there. I can’t say the skeptics think it’s supernatural, but definitely weird enough to have drawn their attention.[/quote]

Cool, let me know if you’ll be available around mid september as thats when I plan to go.