Planetary Hour Experiments

Alright , so i just recently started working with planetary hours , and i wanted to share my experiences thus far.

Early this year, i was working with the planetary days , tryna utilize the power of the planets to kick off some of my goals. For example, i used Tuesday( Mars), Thursday(Jupiter) and Sunday to exercise. I found that it was easier on these days especially Tuesday to perform physical activities. But, i found that the energies where vague .

Until i found that i was in a sense, going about it wrong. Maybe not wrong but my understanding was wrong. I researched several sites about these correspondences and i found that the hour was more important than the day. So , instead of using the planetary days of these planets , i started using the hour of mars to exercise and the effects was much stronger . I was exercising and it would seem as though I’ll never get tired or soar , especially in Mars of Mars . I also started to notice that certain things would happen in the planetary hours around me that confirmed how effective the hours were compared to the days.

For example, in moon hour, my family members did more domesticated, family orientated things. Like cooking , cleaning , eating , prone to emotion etc. These are things attributed to the moon.

Another example , im currently looking for a new job. Last monday, I was visiting a relative and my sister asked me ( in the hour of jupiter) did i need a job, i said of course , she pointed me toward a potential job that im now pursuing. I wasnt thinking about a planetary hour at that particular time, but after i was told this later , I remember the time and looked to a website for the planetary hour of the time i was asked and it turnt out to be in the hour of Jupiter , the planet of expansion, luck and success .

My last experience was today. It may be alittle crude, by its a real experience nonetheless. I was having, or attempting to have sex in the hour of saturn. It went bad :joy: and today is Saturday( so saturn of saturn). If you dont know, this is the very wrong time to do pretty much anything according to PM. It was almost a bad experience in totality. Luckily, it was late in the hour and the hour shifted from Saturn to Jupiter . Things got better , but most of jupiter was spent watching television. I started back late in the hour of Jupiter into the hour of Mars (planet of war, sex and courage) and everything heightened, especially since i asked Mars for help (:joy::man_facepalming:t3:) The sex was amazing, i performed like i normally would :joy:.

But yes, at first i was a complete critic to this type of thing , just as i was with moon phases, but this actually has effect. I dont know if its a mental thing , or the planets power actually does its thing, but it works and its working :man_shrugging:t3:. Again, im not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but yeah. These are my current experiences. Feedback is very much wanted. And to those that good in this type of thing, what is the planet of health and vitality? I heard it was jove, but then researching it may be the sun but im not sure. I have a feeling that i should start exercising in the hours of jove instead of mars. Any pointers?

6 Likes

Any good links to planetary hours and days?

Planetary hours in which to work within can play a huge role with how you can “optimize” your daily life. I have an app on my phone in which it tracks every planetary hour according to your geolocation. I perform wealth magick rituals during Jupiter on Thursdays as well as draw on my hand the planetary square on that hour, better tips and more online sales. Sex on the hour of Venus on Fridays is a much more intimate affair, Friday is for love. But Saturn isnt bad, Saturn is great for learning a lesson or making things clear. Mercury is great for helping yourself. If you want more info ive been doing this for about a year and a half

2 Likes

https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/hourskeysolomonarticle.html And https://www.lunarium.co.uk . First link are the descriptions and the lunarium is a calendar site

1 Like

Which hour do you think would be better for exercising, taking medicine and optimizing health? I heard it was sun hour , but then again Jove is a multi tasker .

1 Like

I Try to build physical strength with the hours of mars , on the days of Tuesday , Thursday and Sunday

2 Likes

For strength training Tuesday, yoga or qigong on Wednesday to keep the muscle healthy, Sunday is core (well I do core tightening everyday with breathing exercises but Sunday I tend to see the best around my solar plexus). Jupiter for me has always been wealth and authority, its the deal day, it feels like I could con a fish to buy water haha. But maybe using the planetary hour of mars on Thursday and doing authority breathing exercises (superman and wonder woman, yes those are real things and yes they build confidence, the things you learn in therapy)

3 Likes

I wanted to add that those exercises (both wonder woman and superman) involve standing like linda Carter’s iconic pose,
51Excq04dpL.AC_SY445
Feet shoulder width apart, Straight spine, fists on hips, head up, chest open to take the deepest breath imaginable, it really makes a difference in how you carry yourself as well as feeling your upper pectoral.
The superman involves a similar stance except your arms are up, your muscles are tightened like you’re ready to hurl a fucking boulder into the sun. Or like you’re a gladiator in the Colosseum revelling in the glory of victory. Deep powerful breaths. I found especially on Thursdays are a rush of dopamine confidence in these exercises :laughing:

1 Like

for physical endurance of body like hardcore exercise , you might want to use biorhythm chart. concentration mental activity would be the mental rhythm. of course if all 3 is positive then most things is possible to do.

https://www.biorhythm-calculator.net/

you can do both. planetary day and hr. if your using planetary influence for magick.

2 Likes

I never heard of the concept of a biorhythmic chart before, ill have to look into it. And yes of course , i use both hour and day, but since it has been said that the hour is stronger than the day and if i dont need more influence, i just use the hour regardless of the day.

day is always stronger than hour. and month is stronger than day and season is stronger than just month. the hr is just for more specific work. but the energy influence is always bigger to smaller.

for example: the earth’s magnetic influence is more than a tree’s influence. earth influence everywhere, but a tree’s influence you gotta be near it.

Other way around, man. The hour is considered stronger than the day. Most adherents of planetary magick recommend work be done in the hour, no matter the day.

Think of it this way. The hour is a lens that focuses a direct beam of the specific planetary energy, while the day is a merely a diffuse scattering of that energy. It’s the difference between a sunny day, and focusing that sunlight through a magnifying glass to start a fire.

2 Likes

i disagree base on macro to micro perspective. The hr is more specific so it’s more tailored. don’t mean the energy is more powerful. just more customized.

same thing about what you said about magnifying object just different wording.

2 Likes

I live life by planetary time, can be a little annoying at times, but that’s just me.
It’s always interesting to see when the planetary time changes and people’s behaviours change and how they correlate.
As for the strength of the times, by rights the present moment is the stepping stone to the future but was set in the past. Not one is stronger than the other really, step from an hour of fire to an hour of earth and things can change rapidly and revert back just as quickly in cycle, like nothing ever changed.
An example, a shopping mall (concrete/earth), people walking and talking, feeling (fire, air and water) each effects the other, shops open and shut, repairs need be made, but rarely do the shopping malls shut down. Convert the example into time as you will. A year will be year, an hour an hour, cycle do they all, each affecting the other. Perception, is all there really is to it, actions would be seconds, people minutes, consumables hours, shops months and the building years, while the building is strong and contains the shops/items, people and actions wear it all down and repairs/replenishments are needed.

1 Like