Pink Moon Ritual - good ritual you would like to share

Hello Mage Fam. Tonight is the Pink Moon!!

Does anyone have a good ritual they’d like to share?

8 Likes

i dont have special rituals , but i’ll have to cast a controlling spell and an enchanting spell on an item. and you guys?

2 Likes

I just did mine. Usually when big astro events like this happen, I tend to actually look inward. I focus on the self versus the surroundings. Truth be told anyone can alter their physical situations at any moment they wish.
I recommend if you choose to look inward to focus on: personal power, godform work, shadow work, healing, cleaning, bringing something to an end, things of that nature.

5 Likes

Absolutly!

2 Likes

we are monday, day of the moon, work on the emotions , let go, and let grow :slight_smile:
and work the self love on scorpio :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Precisely.

Part of growing and evolution, is looking inward. And thank Morrigan I decided to listen and look in the mirror tonight lol.

2 Likes

??

She’s a lot more than what is described but she is so much, I love my goddess to death :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes sis ! I’m working on shifting this pink moon

2 Likes

Awesome comments on this thread. I did mine last night, asking Belial to teach me what I need to do to better my life situations.

I felt a heaviness enter the room. Then the room got really hot. His presence was so intense, I could only spend a few minutes in the room. How long should I had stayed in there? I know He heard my request and saw my intent, but I feel I didn’t stay in there long enough.

I’m wondering if I can do another ritual tonight, like a repeat of last night, or is that too much?

1 Like

I was thinking of doing that myself just making the next one on a slightly smaller scale but along the lines of the first one.

Maybe a larger location for you would work better or reverse where you do it IE outdoors or indoors?