Pictures of Altars

I’ve had this EAK / BALG Magick Circle. I communicated with EAK a few days ago who verified that he does an operation on all of these when they come in. He says it is a very simple operation involving an entity I assume gave him the idea for the design and that it is not absolutely necessary for those of us who acquire them to do anything at all before using them.

That being said, he did recommend a simple ritual for charging it up that is much like the Gallery of Magick method for charging a sigil. Then he recommended that I use my own blood on the writing to bind it to me. I did that just after this pic was taken.

17 Likes

Beautiful!

I had mine made from another source as a blanket. As far as I’m aware, just the symbol/image of the universal circle is already very potent before charging it. Ever since I had mine, I have had awesome lucid dreams with it.

1 Like

This is my small altar for Belial. There are some hidden parts of it which I use to give my blood to him. I found out years ago that he likes gold (King is a King) and for me he is earthy. Thats why I put the plants around all.

Kind regards
Allegrata

18 Likes

Gorgeous.

1 Like

Nice and simple. It has an ancient, regal look to it.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you! Sometimes I really think, simple things are the best. Although I want it much bigger, but Belial needs to earn a bigger one first :wink:

2 Likes

Kaos magik ftw.

12 Likes

Looks like my junk and setup at times.

1 Like

I try to keep it simple and multi-purpose.

14 Likes

Altaration of Mined Power

Spooky…

1 Like

Mine needs to be updated more for the new workings now. I have some plans as soon as i get some cash flow going. But here is mine!

12 Likes

I love my plants and as soon as i can get into the swing of things they will be in my space as well. I always keep some stones in the gardan as well😉

My altar after preforming a ritual from the Draconian Ritual Book

20 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like

My altar for Lilith my Goddess with the section on the side for my Unholy Saint and Patroness Jezebel during New Moon ritual after adding a few bits and changing it around.

7 Likes

Altar for my beloved Shemhazay/Shemyaza

28 Likes

Absolutely beautiful mate :ok_hand::heart:

2 Likes

24 Likes

28 Likes