Pictures of Altars

An older pic. consecrating new things and changing it around. Ill have to update in the future.

20 Likes

none of my astral senses are open but I can clearly see a spirit. weird

1 Like

My altar is wherever I rest my feet. I have found I do not need tools to do magickal workings. I require very little to attain the necessary mental state. I love the pictures of everybody’s spaces. I feel everyone should do whatever it takes to succeed. For me it was learning that I don’t need a bunch of stuff to start doing instead of just reading.

5 Likes

22 Likes

Did you make this? I’m currently working on something similar

1 Like

No, i commisioned it… the design was my own but i got someone on FB to do the work!

1 Like

Nice, I’m attempting to make my own

1 Like

12 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll take pictures of my others eventually.

its better than me using my little sisters learning table lol :joy:

1 Like

4ddc0e6f45faca27e98bdf7ccf6fa669a65bbb95_1_375x500

Not really altars. Just some work I’ve created in dedication after evoking.

14 Likes

Top of my altar devoted to my worship of/and magical workings with Dark Lady Lilith

17 Likes

:heart:

I love it! How has your experience been with her?

2 Likes

This was my latest dark moon ritual for Hekate. :pray:t3: I even went to the cemetery and got some dirt from the crossroads, hunted down willow branches and gave her tea w honey and bread libations. I love going all out for ritual.

16 Likes

Thank you, that looks amazing! My Altar’s still growing, there’s a bunch more stuff I want to get. Working with Lady Lilith has been wonderful, she makes her presence in my life so strong when I was guided onto her path it felt so right and like something I’ve been waiting for my entire life :purple_heart:

Absolutely adore Hecate, she’s got me through some tough times in my life :purple_heart: I actually have a Belladonna plant I grew in her honour :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!
Oh I love hearing that about both Deities in your life! It’s so fascinating to hear about others experiences. I have just started working with Hekate after a lonnnngg calling that finally intensified to getting my attention. I had to to cut ties with a different Spirit first (I feel like she wants me to say this and that it wasn’t HER) so things are like a slow dance right now. Some days so many signs and others very melllw. I’m exited to see where this takes me, I have asked her for direction. :pray:t3::candle::sparkles:

4 Likes

Well I worked solely with Hecate for at least three years, then she guided me to Lilith’s path. I felt Hecate brought me strength when I was weak, bestowed great knowledge to me and taught me very valuable lessons, then when she was done placed me on Lilith’s path when she felt I was ready, even if I wasn’t ready to leave her yet, I knew it was for a reason and could trust her wise decisions

8 Likes

Oh yes, when Hecate wants your attention, she will definitely make sure she gets it, I get a smile and a warm heart every time I think of Hecate and what she blessed my life with.

9 Likes