3 Likes

Awesome fucking sauce.
Lol. Very cool.

1 Like

Update:

17 Likes

Very cool @Markos21

1 Like

Not a bad altar. It’s more about how you feel and how the being responds . I’d it works great :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

My update Altar now that I’ve settled in to my new apartment proper. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t laugh.
An Altar is personal. It suits the needs and practices of every magician/sorcerer/witch/wizard.

5 Likes

Me too! It felt so good to have it set up at last, the energy in the room changed dramatically when I was finished. Those trees on either end are old Halloween decorations my mum gave me too XD

2 Likes

I agree with FantomGirl, plus that art is awesome.

4 Likes

Its simply amazing.
I need to work on my Altar and get it set up and working again.

4 Likes

…and the sorcerer, Siconyte, did set up his altar to the dark gods and goddesses he worked with.

The black laminate was stained with blood, the sigils laid upon and the incantations were made ready for the moment they would be needed.

Siconyte looked upon his simple altar with pride, the dark powers swelled their essences around the infernal objects.

From the darkness, the sorcerer heard a barely audible voice, a voice that anyone else would have missed.

Good job.

20 Likes

That drawing is calling me, man. I love it so much.

I love it!

Simple and practical. This is exactly the kind of altar that I would have.

I going to a goodwill store or a Walmart to see if I can find something like this.

4 Likes

What’s to laugh about? It is yours and it suits you.

Simple and straight to the point.

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking: i never thought to draw my servitors I just use forms well known to me

1 Like

There’s a very good reason why I don’t try to draw the beings that have worked for me. Because a drawing of a few thousand stick figures just looks stupid.

4 Likes

The little casket houses the bones of the cat skeleton I found.

26 Likes

where did you get that dragon statue?

1 Like