Pictures of Altars

(Ideas)

14 Likes

If only i had enough money i would build an epic temple like what you have drawn out here.
(I believe that is what those drawings are).

@Drachir

4 Likes

morel ike ideas, what to do with a spare room.
~using a corner for the work
~or splitting one room in three

At the time of this writing, im wreaking my brain, about the issue of financing the items to build a mobile or replaceable altar from (since the forest is no privat and secure area…)

Currently, i cant get a appartment, so i think about the possibility of sharing a 4-5 room appartment with another person thats also into the occult

Or, i would rent a “office”, which would have the advatage, of lacking any neighboors to be disturbed, after times of midnight

4 Likes

Gotcha… Interesting to say the least.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem.
I love other people’s altars. So different and so awesome to see.

2 Likes

I am moving into an apartment soon.

I will have 2 alters. One for demonic callings, and one for Hela. After it is built, I will give the pictures.

3 Likes

Simple, but elegant, well done.

3 Likes

Thank you @anon72564005

Mine is very simple, because I haven’t moved out yet and don’t live alone. I’ll be making it much grandiose when I move out in two months, but for now, glowing golden candle, Capricorn necklace, a vial of real gold with my favorite ring on the side. It’s in honor of Glasya-Labolas, and I like to wear my ring whenever I want to carry the energy with me, and put it back to “charge” when I’m not wearing it.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Very cool altar especially with the items for Glasya-Labolas.

I can’t wait to see an even more epic altar of yours.

2 Likes

What are the cigarettes for? Or who are they for.

I like the set up btw.

1 Like

They are 4 the Black Hole Sun.

1 Like

Okay gotcha. I was only curious.

1 Like

This altar appeals to me a lot. I’ve seen some great altars on here and else where but using an anvil and hammer, brilliant! That’s creative :dragon:

2 Likes

Weeeeed :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Altar as a box… it is quite weighty now as i have all my stuff in it… but very functional & works well for me

38 Likes

OK, so this one is HUGELY COOL. No need for alter cloths etc.

2 Likes

It was handmade to my spec, i made the design and sent it to a guy who normally does rhp burns but he got really in to this piece… the actual box is tall enough to work comfortably as a table when sat on the floor :slight_smile: im really pleased with how it turned out!

3 Likes