Pictures of Altars

I have two altars, one indoor and one out. Here is my outdoor altar known as The Altar Of The Seven Stars used for Taoist Weather Magick.

28 Likes

And here is my indoor altar, I call this “The Throne Room”

38 Likes

Wow! I love the purple/blue skull you have there and the wolves.

1 Like

Thank you!
I don’t know if the wolves are made in that size anymore, when i got the snowflake one at top they told me the larger ones would be discontinued :frowning:

I was thinking I totally dig that chair, you do look like a Chinese Emperor sitting there :wink:

3 Likes

Damn fine set up old sport.

4 Likes

That is the best setup I have seen on BALG!

Can anyone else top the Chinese emperor, “white tiger, holder of the dark flame?”

3 Likes

That is fucking sick bro.

Like, I thought I was cool with my portable ritual altar in a briefcase, and you go and dedicate what must be at least half a room to and an entire fucking throne to your practice.

6 Likes

I feel slightly inadequate now posting a picture of my cleaned up altar lol.

22 Likes

Thank you Adam

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Perhaps a tour of The Throne Room is in order for my YT channel.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend!

2 Likes

Seems like a lot of people on here really love my Throne Room setup. I just want to say thanks everyone, a bit of background on my setups. I have two “static” altars, meaning they are permanently ready and waiting for magick at any given time, my outdoor altar known as “The Altar Of The Seven Stars” is an elevated wooden platform. I use that one for my Taoist Weather Magick, summoning storms, calling winds and rains, it is nice and spacious, perfect for physical magick (pacing, sword routine, gestures etc)

And The Throne Room is a sacred/creative space for me to practice channellings, working with Deities and summoning many ancient Chinese warlords and Emperors, the throne is key for doing this. The room is arranged with Feng Shui in mind. Here is a photo of the outdoor altar, notice the Taijitu symbol (Yin and Yang) this is my protection circle, it helps keep me in balance with the Dao.

32 Likes

Totally choice indeed!

2 Likes

My altar changes every time I do a magickal operation. Here’s a couple

29 Likes

Yours are what I would like mine to be like but at this time I live in my in laws building and they visit frequently. I don’t mind but my mother in law saw my spirit doll and boveda and even that made her a little uncomfortable…so it’s probably best not to overwhelm her :rofl::rofl:but when I have more space definitely these are very nice aché

1 Like

Hi lordjosh just a question have you worked with/summoned the Jade Emperor? Asking because I’ve read about him and saw you mentioned summoning ancient emperors

2 Likes

Compliments on your altars, they are really unique

2 Likes

I have not worked with the Jade Emperor as of yet but I have been working very closely with the brilliant Zhuge Liang, he was a Taoist sage and The Prime Minister of Shu Han during The Three Kingdoms era. He is my spirit guide.

21 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Omg those paintings!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like