Pictures of Altars

That’s lovely. <3

1 Like

this is it with chalk on it when I was doing a ritual. other than that I keep everything in it’s drawers and the top blank. maybe a chalice on top but mainly blank.

22 Likes

Beautiful

Idk why but I get really angry looking at this…

2 Likes

here’s my very first altar! i took a picture of it with my shitty nintendo 3ds camera xD
i’d take a new picture since i got some new stones (small tumbled rose quartz, small tumbled amethyst, and an almost fist-sized grey quartz) but it’s not sunny enough to get a nicer picture ;C

the jewelry box is a japanese music box/jewelry box from mount fuji that my husbando bought at a flea market, inside is a super-saiyan goku funko thingy super-glued, then there’s a mini fox and a seashell on the sides of goku, i have a nice red velvet cupcake scented white candle (as well as tealights not shown), my circle of stones and crystals, my notebook + pen for notes, an empty mason jar to use for a spell jar or something, a box of ritual and magick/spell supplies that i’ve scrounged around the house for, and then some things more for decoration so it doesn’t look 100% like an altar, i don’t want my mother-in-law to start asking questions OwO

sorry for the heavy description i’m just super proud of this <3

21 Likes

Got da perfect idea for ya

Yup its possible

5 Likes

ooo, thank you, i’ll check that out right now!! :OOO

1 Like

I love my witches’ ball (or spirit ball) so I had to put it in there…and my mirror!!! Yes…black is better for scrying…but this lovely beauty I found in an antique store and she spoke to me from her Victorian age-----waiting to properly cleanse and energize and then start using. My altar is very elementary…but, it is what speaks to me as well and in the very beginning stages…only started this year to be honest. I am not a fan of “concrete” instructions on how to set up…although I do follow colors/incenses/etc-----directions of elements. I do agree with the one gentleman who stated it is best to buy homemade or just make your own----however, I needed something for now and this shall suffice until later. ***I suck ASS at sizing so whatever lol…and pics in general-----so…pretend they look better. :wink:

23 Likes

see guys I CANNOT SIZEEEEE…ahhhh help me lmao

1 Like

does it show you the entire pic if you click on it…okay—see I am like a 3-year old when it comes to technology—no joke. I would have been better off around 200 years ago.

1 Like

SEXY lighting…umhmm :wink: great altar…love it. Just is sexy.

4 Likes

Nice! Also, I have that same triple goddess cloth. I use it to cover my altar when not in use, or when guests come over.

1 Like

I love all the fabrics and designs w/ the altar cloths…I need to learn more about altars. Ohhh guests coming over…(yes never cared to hide my things or cover them up properly) Thankfully or maybe not I have like zero guests coming over (total introvert) but…tired of hearing the “you are a devil worshipper!!!” wanna smack them…grrr

4 Likes

Maybe Lilith’s frustration?
Symbolism?
The fact that i don’t have a alter anymore?

2 Likes

My working altar as promised, though I’m not done cleaning yet. My Grimoire’s holder is also drying from repaint, and I’m burning runes on it after that, so its missing from the picture

43 Likes

That’s beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

( ° O…° ’ ) mouth watering

Pun aside: thats a nice setup :3

1 Like

I like it. It has an ancient energy feel to it.

3 Likes

ideas, like living in a rural area
living in villages, tribes, living with traditions of magical kind come to my mind
but also victorian scenes, with a secret society, practicinf beneath the church and hidden in the near by city.

~it tingles me, make me wanna write a story, but idk where to start, and if it makes sense at all.

Should i ask the cards?

3 Likes

Sounds blissful! :+1:

4 Likes