Pictures of Altars

Seriously cool - gold and silversmith!

2 Likes

I am having me some serious ALTAR ENVY - mine is the lid of a biscuit tin sitting on top of my ironing boardā€¦ surrounded by ironingā€¦ not exactly conducive to esoteric wonderment.

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my infernal nexion after a couple days working

13 Likes

Not too much, lol, just a greeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new Temple. Work in progressā€¦

15 Likes

:smiling_imp: weekend of cleaning and moving stuff but it is coming together. Things are gonna get intense :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Prettiii :heart_eyes_cat:
Love the vibe it givesā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

I also have the Sigils of Power book, good looking altar

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I chose to put that on there because I like reading and sigil spells. The book is a simple way to get some good results.

2 Likes

Finish!

32 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to put this on here for a while but never had the chance to. This is just a temporary altar until later on.

26 Likes

Hereā€™s a little summary about the altar that Iā€™ll share with you all for any curious and wondering whatā€™s what. The wood with the sigil on it was given to me by Lilith through Asenath Mason when I hired her to initiate me into her gnosis. The talisman thatā€™s on it is engraved with the same sigil as I offered it to Lilith as a gift and concecrated it with both my blood and her energies along with Lucifer and Taniā€™ Vere since while the sigil is my main link between me and her. It is combined with the energies of the Unholy Trinity of Lilith, Sameal/Lucifer, and Taniā€™ Vere/Leviathan. The little bowl on the right is my offering bowl and above that is the seal of Belial that I received when I ordered the Third Anniversary Edition of Anthology of Sorcery. The black serpent statue is a domain for my servitor and above it is the first statue of Lilith that I bought to have. Adorned with it are three pieces of jewlery, (one I received from Asenath). The middle is my inncess bowl and further to the left is the new statue of Lilith, Lucifer, and Tanni 'Vere that I received when I ordered Qliphothic: Invocations and Evocations and I also have the Qliphothic Star down further and Meditations along with the ritual mat that you can see a part of that I now use for my rituals when I call on Lilith and the Qliphoth. Next to the star is my Dragons Blood and dagger and that sums it up in a nut shell, lol.

5 Likes

Itā€™s gorgeous, I love that gold statue, great to see one ā€œin the fleshā€ so to speak! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you; it is very beautiful. Asenath outdid herself with it but itā€™s just the icing on the cake compared to the outdone work in Qliphothic: Invocations and Evocations.

4 Likes

SInce I have to move my work area around often to different parts of my home, sometimes for privacy, sometimes to suit a mood, I finally made my altar portable.

I used an old metal serving tray where I have enough room for my candle, lighter, snuffer, lancets, chalice, censer, pendulum, and little dead fly body :slight_smile:

I thought this idea might be useful for others.
I used to carry each item from room to room , finally had some brains kick in.

Not comfortable with a photo but I think a description suffices!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea

2 Likes

My simple altar ā€¦

30 Likes

:purple_heart: renich tasa uberaca biasa icar lucifer :pray:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t notice it until now but you got yourself a spirit photo! Nice!

2 Likes

I canā€™t keep my altar up all the time cause I still live at home and donā€™t want to be thrown out on the street.

2 Likes