Pick a card reading

Hi everyone!!

I made a 3-card spread reading for everyone :slight_smile:
Just pick a card pile (1, 2 or 3) and scroll down to see the meaning and messages it holds.

Because this is a general reading, some messages could be for you or they could be for someone else.

Let your intuition guide you and take from it as you please :butterfly:

If youā€™d like a personal reading with me to dive deeper into a specific situation or just a reading about the following months, you can always contact me.

Pile 1 :

Card 1: Ten of Cups:

The Witches Tarot- Ten of Cups, displays a rainbow holding ten silver cups in a crescent shape above the dancing figures of children. The two embracing parents are holding an arm high in the air, as if celebrating. The parents may be still, but the children need to move, dance and twirl about in a lush field of grass and flowers. A fine house among the willow trees is shown in the distance.

When the Ten of Cups comes up into a reading, itā€™s a positive omen. This is the card of the happy family and good marriage or stable relationship. This card also symbolizes the bond of friendship, the fellowship of community, or the emotional ties that form in a happy and close coven. Naturally, work and care are required to maintain these good relationships, but a positive an happy outcome will be achieved.
I feel like you are a very loving and nurturing person and have very great bonds with the ones you love!
You have a good home life, full of comfort and joy.

Card 2: Nine of Cups

The Witches Tarot- Nine of Cups, displays a bounty of food and wine. The Nine Silver Cups are arranged in a crescent moon shape, implying the Goddess, as silver is her sacred metal and the Crescent is her sacred symbol. A well dressed and happy woman is pouring wine, as if implying an open invitation to come join in the bounty.

When the Nine of Cups turns up in a reading, expect that your social calander will be filling up. This is the ā€˜hospitalityā€™ card. It also symbolizes that you will be hosting an event or party for family and friends.
So again i see that in the present, your family is still a very significant part of your life.

Enjoy the preparations and plans, and do not stress over them. Furthermore, this particular card is sometimes referred to as ā€œthe wish cardā€. A wish is about to be granted.

Card 3: The fool

The first Major Arcana card is an excellent illustration of someone who is following their bliss. This card often materializes in a reading when you are trying something new and completely different. So i believe that in the future, you may start the focus less on your family and more on a specific goal you want to accomplish.

You may be beginning a new part of your spiritual journey or will be exploring a new magical tradition or path. Perhaps you are taking on a brand new job or are considering an innovative business opportunity.

The fool encourages us to dare, be more open minded, and enjoy the ride. Do not let yourself be dragged down by worries. ā€œTrust and take a chanceā€.
Be confident and bold! There is a big, wide, magical world out thereā€¦ go explore it!
Pile 2:

Card 1: The Emperor

The Witches Tarot- The Emperor, illustrates a wise father watching over his children as they play. He also seems to considering his options about some future plan.
The Power of the Emperor is represented in the image of his Ankh headed scepter. His authority over the world is represented by the golden globe. That this card is in the house of Aries, is shown by the ram heads, on his armor and the thrones arm rests. Sovereignty is represented by his purple cape.
The mountains in the back ground, represent his strength and steadfastness.
In the language of flowers, the purple tulips symbolize royalty and the sorrel growing at his feet, represent parental affection.
The Emperor is shown without weapons, as he rules by his wisdom and experience to keep the peace.

This card may symbolize a leader of a family or a magical group ā€“ a responsible, balanced person. Just as the Emperor is doing in this card, you should calmly survey your situation and carefully consider you options. The Emperor card will often appear in a reading when you are up for promotion at work, about to earn a higher degree or even if you are taking a new job with better prospects. (remember, this card refers to the pastā€¦ so this most likely already happened and has already passed).

Card 2: Six of wands (Reversed)

The Witches Tarot-Six of Wands, Illustrates Victory, as a gold and red clothed, proud and weary Knight, carrying his Hawthorne wand, decorated with ribbons and victory wreath. Classically a laurel wreath represents ā€œGodā€™s Favorā€. Five other wands seem to be carried behind him, as if a crowd is following his procession of victory. The golden knot work on his paraphernalia, depicts dragons, who are the creatures of the fire element, are woven upon themselves, representing the never-ending cycles of nature and life. Dragons were also popular in heraldic designs, as they also represented courage, leadership and overcoming obstacles.
This is a victory card celebrating, achievement, recognition, complements, success and well deserved accolades for a job well done.

This is a victory card symbolizing achievement, recognition, compliments, succes, accomplishment, and well-deserved accolades after hard work. This card however is reversed. When the card is reversed, this suggests that you might find yourself doubting all of your abilities as well as your overall potential to achieve any kind of success. You might be feeling particularly negative about your entire self as if you have failed others as well as yourself. This is a symbol that means that you lack the confidence and drive that you need to achieve. You need the overall support as well as recognition of third parties in order to pick you up, to emotionally provide you with some much-needed strength.
In love, this card signifies Your confidence may be low right now; the reversed 6 of Wands tarot love meaning can suggest that you arenā€™t getting the kind of love that you believe you deserve. You may be feeling looked over, and rivals who donā€™t have the same loving, caring attitude that you do are finding themselves successful instead. Oftentimes, what is needed is an attitude change; ensure that this does not turn into bitterness. Confidence and positivity are attractive, and negativity often repels others. If youā€™re in a relationship, you or your partner may feel unappreciated or neglected.

Card 3: Four of Cups

The Witches Tarot- Four of Cups, depicts a youth and a platinum hair mermaid, both brooding under a willow tree, near a lagoon. With arms crossed, and head bowed, the boy seems to be considering the three silver (Moon metal) cups before him. While the somewhat bored mermaid is holding yet another. The peals in the Mermaidā€™s hair and around her wrist, and silver cup, represent the Lunar feminine aspect of energy and therefore, symbolize dreams as yet to be realized. The mermaid is waving her silver blue tail up and down, as if she is trying to get his attention, hoping he will become aware of the dreamy potentials that she represents. In the language of plants, the willow tree that is associated with water also represents patience.

The card illustrates boredom and feeling stuck in a rut or dissatisfied with your life. However, adventure, change, and assistance are being presented to you ā€“ you need to open up your eyes to discover and perceive those new, enchanting possibilities. Help is coming from an unexpected place.
Be thankful for the blessings in your life and re-evaluate where you currently stand.

Pile 3:

Card 1: Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords is a brown-haired woman with fair to hazel eyes. She is clever and ingenious, with a dry wit and razor tongue. When this card comes up in a reading, it can herald a time when you need to pay attention to your own instincts and intuition. New ideas are blowing in: it may be time to try something new. This card classically represents an air-sign woman ā€“ a woman who is career oriented, honest, focused, and succesful in whatever she sets out to do.

The Queen of Swords may represent someone who is slow to trust others, especially in relationships, and a woman who may prefer to stand on her own. The message from this card: assert your independence, stand up for yourself, follow your intuition, and try something new.

Because this is the past card, i believe that in the past you have struggled with listening to your intuition and instincts.

Card 2: Seven of Wands

In the Witches Tarot- Seven of Wands, is depicted an athletic young man holding outward in a stand of defense, a blooming Hawthorne wand, which is associate with hope and the element of Fire. Behind him loom cliffs, representing the unknown and a blue sky, showing all is well. The young warrior is dressed in the golds and reds of fire. He is confident, as he charges towards the other 6 wands and seems to be enjoying the challenge, to his cleverness, and seems more than able to handle challenges. He not only has the will to succeed, he enjoys the contest and relishes the chance to put his mental, physical and magical skills to the test.

When the Seven of Wands turns up in a reading, it is a notice that you are about to face a challenge ā€“ one you will thoroughly enjoy. It may be a sort of personal test, where you take on the challenge just for the fun of it and to see just how far you can advance your skills, be they magical or mundane.

Your enthusiasm, ambition, and wit will serve you well here. This card appearing in a reading assures that you will overcome obstacles and rise above them with style, wit and humor.

Card 3: The star (Reversed)

The Witches Tarot- the Star, depicts a nude star goddess, standing with one foot on land and one foot in water while also holding her arms out over both water and land, symbolizing the connection of the visible and invisible worlds of Spirit. Therefore, one vessel streams water into water, symbolizing spiritual healing and the other vessel pours water onto the land, represent the healing of the body. This stance on land and water, is also representative of ā€œAs above so belowā€ as she stands between worlds.

When the Star card is reversed, it means that you are feeling as though everything has turned against you. The challenges that you would normally see as exciting seem instead to make you feel as though you cannot overcome them. You have lost faith in something, whether inside yourself or with something you normally find dear.
Without hope, without faith, we cannot find the motivation to progress forward in the challenges that we face. Where in your life are you feeling hopeless? In what ways do you already feel defeated? And how does that affect your actions? The star reversed asks us to nurture our sense of hope and positive energy to help propel our actions with joy instead of fear.
In love, this card signifies Self doubt and a loss of faith is clouding your judgement with the reversed Starā€™s appearance. Are you suffering from a loss of confidence? Do you pick at your own flaws with excessive harshness? What is making you feel unworthy of love? Others can sense this with you, and this can make you feel even worse while reinforcing your negative feelings about yourself. It is important now to remember all the wonderful things about yourself, so that you can see yourself as a worthy partner.

Hope u all enjoy and do please leave a like !!

16 Likes

Thanks a lot for this! I chose pile 2, it gave me some really good insight

1 Like

You are wonderful @Athena_shade.
The insights from your reading is so to the point and clear. Appreciate!

1 Like

Omg I love this. Thanks a lot for the reading. I let my mind find the pile and it explained everything I was currently going through. I love your work

1 Like

I really like what you offered advice to you is just to be a little more careful in how you word things, because it comes across as a marketing tactics to gain clients.

I am not saying that that is the case, But I think a little more clarity On how you provide those personal readings is needed.

Thanks

Just a little thank you for taking the time to put together such a nice post for us. Appreciate the time you put into this on our behalf. <3

1 Like

I get what ur sayingā€¦ sorry if this made you feel uncomfortable :frowning:

Nice pic at the end

1 Like

its a pic I use for my shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have this deck. Itā€™s my first deck ever. The pile I picked is pretty spot on.

2 Likes

wowww

1 Like

I would love to hear which pile you choose and what you experienced if you donā€™t mind me asking ? :slight_smile:

I love to be able to help people and get such a great response !

2 Likes

i picked pile 2 card 2. It reminds me so much about my life how i made the volleyball team and i used to be a shy girl and now im outgoing and loud. and i am in a relationship rn and i feel like he doesnt love me anymore. He walks away from me after school, he pretends i dont exist and i feel unloved . I usually call myself ugly and i always think im not lucky. Last year, Me and me brother who was 18 said goodbye and he went up to heaven. After that I wasnt myself i skipped school, i didnt do my work and i didnt have any confidence. Now its slowing going along well. I think i have a little power but i think everyone has dreams of the future before it has happens. Sometimes when im at a familer place i say that ĀØ didnt this happen before . I cant explain it

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your brother!! :frowning:
Iā€™m sure that you will have a greater day ahead of you than you are experiencing now. Never lose hope !

1 Like

thank you and i have a question what does it mean if i can have a dream and i can see the future before it has happened

1 Like

it means your having premonitions in your dreams about what will happen in your future or that you maybe get these as messages from spirits that want you to know that your future is still bright and to not lose hopeā€¦ one of those two I feelā€¦

can you pm me i have a question about that because i still dont understand

Athena!

I love your deck, it is beautiful. Thanks for the reading.

Diogenes

1 Like

I picked pile 3. Hereā€™s how it resonated with me! :sparkles: I have had trouble with trusting my intuition. Thatā€™s gotten better, but as someone with a history of anxiety and intrusive thoughts, it can be a battle sometimes lol. I have to be firm with myself. I feel like Iā€™ve sunk back into a bit of a painful spot recently. I had some great forward momentum going that was interrupted by one thing after another, after another :confused: It felt like the first time in my life that I felt equipped to handle ad tackle the obstacles in front of me. I had direction and felt excited for the future, but then I got knocked off the horse. Thatā€™s what the 7 of wands Makes me wonder if I have subconscious fears of succeeding. The as above, so below message of the star and it being in the reverse immediately resonated there.

1 Like

Loved the read! Pick-a-cards are all the rage nowadays and even as a reader myself I do have quite a weakness for them. :sweat_smile:

Picked #2. Spot-on. I like how you caught on to the interp that we may be facing BUT enjoying the tests. I have another academic examination coming up (IELTS) but I am enjoying the studying process. My current relationship is also being put to the test but I am feeling more inspired and empowered to deal with it all head-on.

Furthermore, I like how you got my usual significator: I always come up as a QoS or QoP! Thank you for the read! :heart:

2 Likes