Physiological Responses

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:20, topic:2359”]Hey guys I was wondering about when it comes to physiological changes have anyone been able to achieve drug-induced-like-states?

I mean, I’ve been able to trigger states very similars to a short acid trip and salvia divinorum too, at first I thought what the hell? this must be a flash back but as I sat and meditated on those I could achieve (sometimes easily, sometimes not) the state.

Now, I’ve only used psychodelics so that’s what I’m familiar with but what about other drugs that instead of having an effect more prominent in our awareness has an effect more phyisically noticeable such as cocaine or PCP… or Ivory Wave bath’s salt.

Have anyone achieve such physiological state after a magickal procedure, such as evocation or perhaps something more powerful like demonic or godform possession?[/quote]

I have but not regularly. Would be nice if I could just pull these up whenever I meditate but its not always the case. One thing I did notice is these tend to be a bit easier to trigger when an entity is posessing you.

I found that sleep deprivation, say being awake 20 hours THEN doing something, anything, any kind of trance work or ritual, sends me into drug-like state, but not in terms of hallucinating stuff that isn’t there, more really having that curtain between everyday perception and spiritual-level perception turning paper thin.

Sleep dep causes hallucinations in everyday people but, like ayahuasca, and all kinds of entheogens that are used in a spiritual context, if you’re ready to actually surf that wave of “goodbye reality” instead of be swept away by it, then I think you can access new levels and without the risk of law enforcement or whatever.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:22, topic:2359”]I found that sleep deprivation, say being awake 20 hours THEN doing something, anything, any kind of trance work or ritual, sends me into drug-like state, but not in terms of hallucinating stuff that isn’t there, more really having that curtain between everyday perception and spiritual-level perception turning paper thin.

Sleep dep causes hallucinations in everyday people but, like ayahuasca, and all kinds of entheogens that are used in a spiritual context, if you’re ready to actually surf that wave of “goodbye reality” instead of be swept away by it, then I think you can access new levels and without the risk of law enforcement or whatever.[/quote]

Well yea, sleep deprivation can put you in very deep trance states, but you’ll be weakened and won’t be able to raise energy that easily… I prefer having a rested and very clear mind. When I do rituals, my mind is more awake somehow.

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2359”]Hey BALG,

Has anyone noticed physiological responses in their magic? When I get real real real heavy into it I almost vomit. Anyone notice anything like this?[/quote]I’ve seen that befor with the vomiting at misa’s theyre like saeonces. where you channel spirits to give people messages. The people vomit and dry heav because the spirit wants to possess them and the person wont let them.

Physiological responses? Oh boy, here we go.

For one, whenever I toss a spell out (I send it through my Third Eye) and use all of that energy, I get a pulsing headache- like I overheated or something. That same sensation also occurs when I feed the energy I’ve stolen to something.

Sometimes after a working I’ll feel consistent gusts of air and a chill around me, but then it fades and I get an inner acceptance. As if I attracted something, it decided it liked me, then moved on.

Since I tend to close my eyes during works, one of the ways I can tell it was “sent” successfully is my vision flutters, and a dark burst kind of shadows it for a second before lightening.

When using my own energy, sometimes it’ll make me hungry.

When I vamp energy for my own use, I feel almost airborne, taller, and as if I’m moving through a haze and I know that I’ve fed.

1 Like