Physical matrix

Hello fellow mages.

I would like to start a new topic strictly for informational purposes and if able, practical reasons.

Has anyone watched the new movie Lucy, with Scarlett Johanson? Now before anyone clicks away, I assure you this post is NOT about super powers or anything of that nature. My specific aim of this post is to address the importance of the dissolution of the Ego-self on the path to Self discovery of ones God-hood.

Now, for those that have seen it, she talks about how the less she feels more Human, the more she basically becomes Godlike.

Now I was wondering what everyone could share in regards to your magickal workings. About how your rites have made you “less human”(if at all). But also the correspondence of the Physical Illusion and the so called human self . If being human is an iillusion, then what would it take to break beyond it?

Would anyone like to share?

Titan

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Energy body transformation

Think in your mind, that you pass beyond a blue energy veil and that veil is a wall. You enter fully into to torrential energy. When you start to dissolve into particles, then you will become a semi-solid form again, when you will it. Imagine it as a blue wall and you passing beyond. This will hurt. When there’s a sharp body pain and then the pain disappears afterward you succeeded. Then you can be wherever you want to be. Wherever you think you are, you are. Your energy body is ageless. The particle body can shift its form and by projected forth by your will manifesting it. Using will, need and your intent to be ‘there’, you can project or be ‘there’ at will. ‘There’ is the place you want to be. It can be anywhere and any plane of existence. Their is likeliness that your projected forth particle body, on touch of an object, will become particles in the spot and the object will pass through. It can be sustained by drawing energy from objects. Then with focus, the body will remain solid. Using the energy from other existances, you can gain more stability and power to use. This includes ability from those planes. Energy form frees your mind from normal body restraints. And energy and ‘brain’ use can be much higher. As you can use 100% of your brain at once, if you concentrate. Multitasking can be easier.[quote=“Titan, post:1, topic:4331”]Hello fellow mages.

I would like to start a new topic strictly for informational purposes and if able, practical reasons.

Has anyone watched the new movie Lucy, with Scarlett Johanson? Now before anyone clicks away, I assure you this post is NOT about super powers or anything of that nature. My specific aim of this post is to address the importance of the dissolution of the Ego-self on the path to Self discovery of ones God-hood.

Now, for those that have seen it, she talks about how the less she feels more Human, the more she basically becomes Godlike.

Now I was wondering what everyone could share in regards to your magickal workings. About how your rites have made you “less human”(if at all). But also the correspondence of the Physical Illusion and the so called human self . If being human is an iillusion, then what would it take to break beyond it?

Would anyone like to share?

Titan[/quote]

finally saw a time to pull out this technique I found this technique in a place I will not sing it goes into the premise of Lucy but it was written way before loosing I’m going to post it here and see if any will try it

Have you done this energy technique?

I think it is inevitable to become less human, for me every time I make a big leap I’m forced to reconsider just what it is I’m moving towards and how that might intergrate into the physical experience (and the relationships I hold). For example, last night I learned how to dream lucidly, wake up, take a pee, and re-enter that same dream. I must have done it about 15 times. In the morning I realised that I’m moving closer and closer to dissolving the barrier between “here and there”, which moves me further away from just about anyone else I know. Now I’m at work and am having a hard time giving a damn about anything the people here care about, after all - it’s so mundane compared to the inner world I explore at night.

The fact is, to do real magickal work, you need to shift away from the mundane self. So in that sense your Lucy reference is spot on, you can’t feel and be the old you and do something “supernatural” - that combination does not exist. Initially you can get away with setting up a circle and becoming the magickal self for an hour or so, or set up an altar and do some work with your chosen deity before returning to World of warcraft, however when you progress to a certain point that doesn’t cut it anymore, the magickal self and the not-so-magickal-self start to intergrate, causing you (and others) to notice a difference in your views, behaviour and ultimately potential. This is the true difficulty in the work imo, and this is why some never get past a certain point, they can’t detach from the comfortable “old” self enough.

“Losing the human form” and “stopping the world” are big parts of Castaneda’s teachings. A sorcerers, we strive to rise above our habitual programming. The human form is a pretty big program, and losing it can be disturbing.

Wrote this for a Castaneda group, but I think it applies here.

NOT DOING

Our archetypal super structure, the sum total of all our knowledge and experience and associations, this massively complex machine was assembled by us while we didn’t even know we were building it. A structure built with no regard to sound engineering whatsoever. As a result, these things are so poorly built they they are in constant danger of collapsing in on themselves, and as such, require constant reinforcement. This is what our thoughts are, each one a slight push to readjust the constantly shifting balance. These constant checks and balances are the only thing keeping it standing.

You don’t need to work to bring down this structure, just the opposite. We have to work non-stop to keep this sinking ship afloat. Even habitual actions are thought patterns made manifest, and act as nothing more than standard maintenance programs to service our rickety old selves.

All it takes to bring it all crashing down is to withhold that maintenance for long enough. This is why inner silence is the key to “seeing”, and is the ultimate “not doing”.

[quote=“Yuri, post:4, topic:4331”]I think it is inevitable to become less human, for me every time I make a big leap I’m forced to reconsider just what it is I’m moving towards and how that might intergrate into the physical experience (and the relationships I hold). For example, last night I learned how to dream lucidly, wake up, take a pee, and re-enter that same dream. I must have done it about 15 times. In the morning I realised that I’m moving closer and closer to dissolving the barrier between “here and there”, which moves me further away from just about anyone else I know. Now I’m at work and am having a hard time giving a damn about anything the people here care about, after all - it’s so mundane compared to the inner world I explore at night.

The fact is, to do real magickal work, you need to shift away from the mundane self. So in that sense your Lucy reference is spot on, you can’t feel and be the old you and do something “supernatural” - that combination does not exist. Initially you can get away with setting up a circle and becoming the magickal self for an hour or so, or set up an altar and do some work with your chosen deity before returning to World of warcraft, however when you progress to a certain point that doesn’t cut it anymore, the magickal self and the not-so-magickal-self start to intergrate, causing you (and others) to notice a difference in your views, behaviour and ultimately potential. This is the true difficulty in the work imo, and this is why some never get past a certain point, they can’t detach from the comfortable “old” self enough.[/quote]

I completely agree with both you and The Cusp on this. Aside from all the distractions that this world has to offer most of my practices have changed due to this as well. Instead of caring about or trying to control the mundane with baneful magick and evocation, I’m more focused on searching for answers that can only be found within. Anymore, I feel like that I’m light years away from everyone due to the realizations about life and myself that I’ve reached. A shitty day at work or dealing with some moron doesn’t piss me off anymore. Being on the other side and coming back, I’ve found it to be entirely logical to completely lose my give a fucks about the mundane.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:5, topic:4331”]“Losing the human form” and “stopping the world” are big parts of Castaneda’s teachings. A sorcerers, we strive to rise above our habitual programming. The human form is a pretty big program, and losing it can be disturbing.

Wrote this for a Castaneda group, but I think it applies here.

NOT DOING

Our archetypal super structure, the sum total of all our knowledge and experience and associations, this massively complex machine was assembled by us while we didn’t even know we were building it. A structure built with no regard to sound engineering whatsoever. As a result, these things are so poorly built they they are in constant danger of collapsing in on themselves, and as such, require constant reinforcement. This is what our thoughts are, each one a slight push to readjust the constantly shifting balance. These constant checks and balances are the only thing keeping it standing.

You don’t need to work to bring down this structure, just the opposite. We have to work non-stop to keep this sinking ship afloat. Even habitual actions are thought patterns made manifest, and act as nothing more than standard maintenance programs to service our rickety old selves.

All it takes to bring it all crashing down is to withhold that maintenance for long enough. This is why inner silence is the key to “seeing”, and is the ultimate “not doing”.[/quote]

this technique is more powerful but you won’t lose your humanity it will not only increase your awareness of what’s around you but it will remove the limitations of being human since you’re tapping into 100 percent of your brain capacity at once you will not be limited by basically what your brain was in the past you can multitask in multiple levels but if you take it a step further if you learn how to use various psychic abilities or you already have psychic abilities and if you Robert Bruce is raising Kundalini course you have basically torn down the wall and the third I technique me that he a showed well you got a piece of the pie there too

That structure I was talking about collapsing using silence, usually we only use small parts of it.

There is another Castaneda term, burning with “the fire from within”, which I equate to “becoming a living god”. Instead of small parts lighting up from use, we light up the entire thing by using it all at once. This is the ultimate metaphor, the ultimate in upwards scaling.

You can think of a tree, but that’s just a small part of a forest. You can think of a forest, but that’s just a small part of something else. You can keep scaling upwards until you reach a limit, because all those things are contained within you, within your godform.

@The Cusp:
How exactly would one apply that method?

Also, would the basis in that movie have an real facts behind it. The secrets and unlimited potential of our Godselves are hidden in our Brain Neurons? Does traversing this path activate those?

I really appreciate all of the information. Its like reprogramming my conscious mind haha