Physical health

In my studies I have heard a lot about how your physical health can effect your magick. As such I have found some hacks to heal the body and keep it oiled and running smooth.

The following is a list of things for keeping optimal health.

-raw organic apple cider vinegar
-raw organic Coconut oil
-broccoli (higher in protein that a lot of meats)
-kale (yes its a hype, but a valuable one)
-Chia Seeds
-Omega 3 fatty acids (especially for a magician)

These things daily will boost your physical health and ultimately benefit your workings in magick.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6821”]In my studies I have heard a lot about how your physical health can effect your magick. As such I have found some hacks to heal the body and keep it oiled and running smooth.

The following is a list of things for keeping optimal health.

-raw organic apple cider vinegar
-raw organic Coconut oil
-broccoli (higher in protein that a lot of meats)
-kale (yes its a hype, but a valuable one)
-Chia Seeds
-Omega 3 fatty acids (especially for a magician)

These things daily will boost your physical health and ultimately benefit your workings in magick.[/quote]

Also cumquats.

Cumquats tend to help ME in MY rituals,so I don’t know if others will have successes with it,but it’s worth trying.

AND GRAPES.

Grapes make me feel godlike,sometimes,and even then I love the way they taste,and I think that they help me in ritual.

Sometimes,when I use ceremonial beverages,it’s usually white grape juice.Grape juice,that I squeeze myself,usually.

Black grape juice is a good substitute for wine in any ritual that demand such.

I agree, good clean eating of nutrient dense foods is vital for every aspect of your life, including ritual. A fantastic source for info on the science behind eating for optimal health is “It Starts with Food”. This book tells you exactly what toxic foods do to your body and how good, whole foods, make you complete.

I’ll interject that, food aside, keeping the body in optimal health can be boosted with physical & spiritual centering through yoga and pilates. Some might consider these fads, but they work beautifully for strengthening your core from the inside out, grounding, becoming self aware, and improving focus.

I never do my yoga or pilates in a group setting. It’s very ritualistic in nature for me. I feel that when I am alone, I am better able to transcend.

Combining clean eating with physical core strength and grounding is the ultimate double whammy.

P.S. ~ Cumquats are sinfully delicious! …mmmmm…