Physical beings

Ok so I just looked at some of it, basically it talks about the’ALL’ and how it is pure spirit, and that all matter starts at the highest vibration which is pure spirit all the way down into the form of matter that we are in now, it honeslty blew my mind and has given me the info I need to actually make my project work!

1 Like

I’ve been binge-watching old “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” series, and I’ve wondered why no one has mentioned trying to summon any of those characters. Maybe I’m just old, it was at it’s most popular in the 90’s and 2000’s.

2 Likes

That was a big thing on the old Chaos Matrix website. There were a bunch of articles about evoking Buffy that I remember reading back in the day.

2 Likes

They’re saying in Qur’an that God(Allah) made something like a wall between us and jinns because of their true scary look but I dunno I’ve read a lot :sweat_smile:
Like in Qur’an none can call angels while a lot of ppl are reclaiming that they called angels and helped them :v life is something human would never understand…:confused:

1 Like

Buffy and Angel are pretty much my favorite shows ever. I have certainly considered it…

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Always willing to help any way I can.

Thanks my friend! Help will always be appricated, thanks for telling me about that book, it really gave me the breakthrough I needed

1 Like