Physical beings

Does anybody know if it would be possible to evoke a being like something mythical, vampire, werewolf, dragon or even any fictional character and maybe even an entire fictional world from the astral, but before you do that, create a huge vortex of energy and let them or it use it to manfest physically in beholdable form, I get this idea because astral matter is faster vibrations then physically and the more energy you add to something, the more physical it becomes

3 Likes

You can evoke a fictional character as easily as any demon or angel. Try searching the forum. it’s been done many times.

5 Likes

I’ve evoked the Teletubbies.

2 Likes

Teletubbies came up in a weird synchronicity for me the other day, @JezebelleMoon. Weird!

@Supernatual: Yes.

1 Like

Was it yesterday? Cuz that’s when I did it. I’m tempted to make a sigil :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

About a week prior.

I guess it makes sense tho. The freakish dancing and the symbols…

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

It’s neat that it’s even possible. Basically the power of creation is within the human mind.

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely. Even EA talks about the power of imagination being what makes it possible to create physical form via incense, etc.

2 Likes

Well shit, I thought I would get hella ‘be realistic statements’ y’all proved me wrong

3 Likes

We are being realistic our reality is just way cooler than that of the non-practicioner.

1 Like

Supes, here’s the deal. You are God.
You can make whatever you want appear before you and you can tell it to do whatever you want.
You are the universe and the universe is you. Embrace that and summon Big Bird if you feel like it, so long as it is with true intent.

2 Likes

You can do fucking ANYTHING!!! Be the god you are and evoke Batman! Just do us a favor and report your experiences.
Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only. This is not medical advice. No animals were harmed in the making of this forum post. :smiling_imp::metal:t2::boom::dancer:t2::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Serious answer, yes you can. They exist as egregores on the astral plane. I and other forum members have evoked these kinds of beings. They usually have valuable info to share too, and can even manifest reality for you. How do you think gods, angels, demons, djinn, etc were created? Our collective thoughts, energy, devotion, and even sacrifices and offerings to any thoughtform gives them increased power and intelligence. We are the Universe, collectively, and it’s not separate from us. That means spirits and astral beings have their existence via us. Have fun mate

2 Likes

I’ve heard that most demons actually exist independent of human beings, I’m not 100% sure tho

They do. What I’m saying is that the collective mind has created all that exists. All things are within us and without us. As within so without. I didn’t mean that demons are human imagination, although human imagination is capable of creating demons. Does that make sense? I’m sure some entities pre-existed us, but who really knows?

1 Like

Yeah I partly understand, what I’m trying to understand is why are humans and animals the only physical organisms, like if the human mind can create, why is it always non physical?

Well, we’re talking about being on non-physical dimensions like the astral plane for example. Creation on this physical plane requires thought plus action. Mind alone is simply not enough. That’s where the law of attraction fails. Have you read The Kybalion?

Nah I’ve never even heard of it, what is it, a grimore? I understand the physical realm requires thought plus action, wouldn’t that make physical demons, angels impossible then, what action would it take to create physical demons and angels

I would think that we are the physical avatars of those non-physical beings. In some weird paradox. The Kybalion is probably the most relevant text on Hermeticism today. I wouldn’t call it a grimoire, but it discusses things like the principle of mentalism. It explains how all these things we’ve been talking about actually work. I think @Lady_Eva can provide you a link to a PDF version of the book.

1 Like

I can probably find it, if she can provide a link that would be great tho

1 Like