Phrasing my statement of intent positively

I am thinking on creating a sigil. As you know, my statement of intent should be phrased positively, say, “I want to feel good” as opposed to “I don’t want to feel bad.” Otherwise, the unconscious mind will interpret the latter as “I want to feel bad” because it doesn’t understand negations.

-Does the same happen with words like unjustified, discontinue or exhaustless? After all, it’s the same as saying “not justified,” or “not continue.”

-Also, I would like to take advantage of this thread to ask, do spirits have trouble understanding negations?

IMO leave out “I want” or you’re affirming the state of want.

Just “everyday I now find ways to feel good” or something. Maybe I’m too influenced by affirmations but that’s how I’d do it.

-Does the same happen with words like unjustified, discontinue or exhaustless? After all, it’s the same as saying “not justified,” or "not continue."

They’re not words a kid would use so why use them in this? Keep it simple and focused on what you want, not what you don’t want.

To discontinue something old is to begin something new, so focus on the new.

-Also, I would like to take advantage of this thread to ask, do spirits have trouble understanding negations?

I prefer not to risk it, other people’s experiences probably vary.