Philosophers Stone

So…
Ik its a Evocation technique, but like, there is a ritual for it as well.
Im being guided to do it/work on it through working with Addrammelech.

Any info will be appreciated

1 Like

Alright you might not like my answer very much but I have certain beliefs on this and how it should be obtained in that I can point you in the right direction but you have to figure out the specifics from there and that shows you are smart enough for what it gives you.
Initiation into Hermetics has a few very good techniques you will need. Mainly dealing with condensing elements and electric and magnetic energy. Next you need to do some research into Prima Materia.
That will get you started and do be careful when you figure out how to energetically make Prima Materia, it gives you a lot more bang for your buck than you would think.

I haven’t gotten the full stone as it were but I have gotten the first few steps with the Prima Materia and am still exploring all of its uses and potential.

4 Likes

If ya are refering to the “devils stone” operation for evoking the desire directly EA gives the “how to” on it in book of azazel near the end i think.

2 Likes

it is covered extensively in the evocation course.

3 Likes

The philosophers stone can only be made from basically a mass human Sacrifice(sometimes) of course it’s the prized relic of all alchemists but it’s so hard to obtain no one goes after it anymore

2 Likes

The human sacrifice thing was from Fullmetal Alchemist.

4 Likes

Yes an I did so digging and found that was “one” way you could possibly get it

1 Like

Just to add specifics, it’s literally the last chapter of the book. Great chapter too.

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to have any reliable sources on either of those you could share would you?

1 Like

Well I think the philosophers stone I am talking about is different than what everyone else is talking about but you can find Initiation into Hermetics with a simple enough search for free it is by Franz Bardon. As for the Prima Materia regular searches will turn up quite a bit on it. There is not a lot of reliable material that will directly tell you about its uses or how to make it but much of it will actually contain hints and references in how you have to create.

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/~alchemy/prima_materia.html

“The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the spirit of god was moving over the waters, and god said let there be light.”

These should give a good idea along with what I said before should point you in the right direction. The techniques from the book are the best plainly put forward ones for manipulating energy directly especially the energy needed for this. I found the particular combination on accident while creating a servitor to embody time and space and it just came to me what I had made and doing some searching showed it lined up pretty well with what Prima Materia was often compared to in alchemy.

3 Likes

Another version you can try out for yourself is The Philosopher’s Stone glyph from Justin B, but his old blog is gone now and I don’t know if he has it on his new one.

He also had a mantra with it carrying the energetic vibration of it as: “Lah-May-nah” it supposedly grants astral immortality as well as other psychic and magical powers over time as you charge it within yourself.

I use this as part of my meditations, and it has also worked to banish some sort of astral attack sent against me in the past.

Basically the attack was happening and I thought to say the mantra for some reason and it completely nullified and changed my surroundings.

3 Likes

Wasn’t that mantra based on the letters of the kabbalah? I can’t remember specifically.

Sounds like a three letter formula from Bardons Key to the True Qabbalah or something

He didn’t say that, but something to the effect that the mantra came out of or was the essence of the vibration of the philosopher’s stone, so that it plugs one into that energy current.

I’ll try and see if I can upload the image of the glyph if I still have it for the benefit of all, and then you can experiment and experience it for yourselves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok finally found it. Pay no attention to the watermarks within the four leave clover shape lol

2 Likes

Also if your a spirit medium theres a spirit who might be able to teach you how to make the mystical stone i like learning about stuff and the spirit taught me but you have to go to the spirit plane in other words astral projection to eet him

2 Likes

eating or meeting, (actually Astaroth used the word meat, I’m not sure why, that is the worst part.) actually, I always thought the philosophers stone was something really gross and disgusting and “stone” is a euphemism for it.

I know I know, you are hoping for some typed of directions you can follow to the letter, but fortunately for you the formula is “always the same, yet different each time” so I’m afraid I could only give half the directions at best if I get lucky. (The other half would be wrong and you would have to figure out what half of the directions)