Peyote?

is peyote legal in the u.s I was looking it up on line and got different messages. is peyote good for spiritual travel. where could o get some if I could?

1 Like

Not unless you have are recognized with tribal citizenship and have registered with the Peyote Church.

5 Likes

Its not something I would advocate online, as I would literally have to be around you to know if its for you, but mescaline is very seldom a friend at first.
If you really do have an interest start the Don Juan series by Carlos Castenada.

2 Likes

i wanted to you it in a ritual/cerimoie for odin tats why I was asking

1 Like

Historically the Norse have a spiritual connection to mushrooms, not cacti.

2 Likes

mushroom are illegal indefantly so I was looking for something that wasnt you know what i mean

San Pedro and Peruvian Torch can be bought legally (for ornamental purposes only :wink: ), and they both contain mescaline, which is the active ingredient in Peyote.

If you’re doing a Norse ritual, look into Amanita Muscaria. 100% legal and it’s said that the Viking berserkers used it.

2 Likes

wait it legal in America the mushrooms

2 Likes

I will back @Nyxifer on this, yes but do research on your amanita muscara before purchasing and make sure its a reputable source.

2 Likes

alright I was just looking at blue lotus vape but I will do my reasurch

2 Likes