Pets & illness

Well said. I cannot stand the thought of an animal suffering. I would give my animals up If I could not afford basic healthcare, rather than let them suffer daily and endlessly or do a DIY job.

What is wrong with some people

2 Likes

I just wonder if people think the same for relatives, or other people that may be suffering “at the time” Put them out of their misery?

Every “healer” through non-science arts has failed to my knowledge time and time again. I’m seeing an industry of “woo-woo” that only work on people’s imaginations but yield zilch otherwise. The random chain of chain is the only outcome (rarely in favor). LOA is merely looking for desired outcome and ignoring the others. I’d say, obsessing over the outcome this why people claim it’s pseudo-success.

Only thing that possibly works is the change of stress since stress does generally lead to illness.

I expected a lot more out of the paranormal. But it’s just nothing but niche fantasy. Artis was pretty damn correct on this.

People have voices and can call for help. People also have healthcare and medications prescribed to aid suffering for terminal illnesses. These comfort drugs relieve pain, increase appetite and decrease the pain and suffering with related illnesses.

We have to provide these things for other sentient, feeling beings at our mercy. Animals are the purest of souls and we owe them a merciful and humane death if suffering is happening and cannot be controlled

Not being funny with you, I am just concerned about the animals

2 Likes

No, it’s your actions attracting results that synch with them, just as your topic about a mistake that has harmed a cat has turned into you spewing negativity and insults all over everyone on this forum.

I cannot see any purpose in keeping this topic alive any longer, you so plainly just want to throw venom at people, so it’s time to put it to sleep. Humanely.

7 Likes