Petition

Hello im going to take the bar exam this november its not only about hardworking I also need guidance from spirits does anyone know whom should I evoke? Thank u so much

Metatron can aid with learning and archangel Michael offers guidance

1 Like

How can I evoke them?i mean how can i work with them thank u so much

1 Like

I’ve got the book for it! When I didn’t have one I just did prayers and that worked for me as well

1 Like

How did you pray? I mean you just chant their enn and asked for guidance?

I start with ‘sign of the cross’: in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, amen. Then you pray in your mind to whichever angel your praying (they will know because (arch)angels understand and communicate through emotions) and they will respond. Take the prayer very seriously as if your doing magick ! Then end with the sign of the cross again.

Ps. angels have no enn

1 Like

How about metatron is he an angel also

Agree Metatron can help you here, and yes, he is an angel. I suggest reading Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand, it has multiple methods of communicating with the archangels.

2 Likes

That’s part of gom right? I’m just asking because I’m planning to buy all of gom

It is. I love GoM. Always feel the need to clarify that I’m not a GoM shill whenever I recommend their books :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Where can i find that book? Thank u so much

It’s on Amazon :slight_smile: or you might be able to ask a local bookstore to order it for you if you can’t access Amazon

2 Likes

Thank you so much.i’ll find that book.Do you know what kind of offerings they would like?

1 Like

Personally I have never really made offerings to an angel, ever. But I have worked with plenty of them, and I have a close bond with Metatron. Sometimes I’ll light a stick of incense when I go into ritual but my main offering is simply my wholehearted gratitude and faith in their work.

Angels will work for you and with you, without offerings. They are ‘messengers of God’ – or if you prefer a more secular interpretation, they are agents who bring about your will: “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Your gratitude is enough. :slight_smile:

Good luck dear! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

@Trixie_Dimaawat1, as @Veil mentioned, angels do not typically require offerings, but if you still wish to make one, traditionally, a glass of pure water, or a white candle are usually offered.

4 Likes

Thank you so much🥰

Thank you so much!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Btw do they have special day? I mean the day that i should pray for then.