Pete Davidson & Ariana Grande. HOW?

Not that Pete from Saturday night live is that ugly. And Ariana is not all that in my opinion.

What magick did he use to get her? What pact or sacrifice did he make? I wonder.

For a dude suffering from depression, he sure can pull a cute chick.

Any thoughts or theories?

3 Likes

Gee, maybe women aren’t all shallow and actually find personalities more attractive than looks. Shock horror, I know.

17 Likes

:joy:Oh my god, I’m sorry but I’m laughing so hard.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

It’s called humour. When you’re funny, looks really aren’t a very big factor. Personality, and intelligence go much further.

A lot of comedians have very attractive wives and significant others. Look at Dan Ackroyd and Donna Dixon.

12 Likes

FB_IMG_1527520529203

18 Likes

Hahahaha! :laughing:

1 Like

Nah Pete’s above average no homo. Not that being homo is wrong that isn’t my point

4 Likes

He’s a Scorpio and she’s a Cancer, so they’re water signs and have that in common.

2 Likes

Depression doesn’t automatically mean you can’t find a hotty.

You could sit back and criticize, saying it’s because of wealth, fame, or Magick but why not just except some women do dig other people for more than looks?
Our society is WAY to hung up on looks, it’s to a ridiculous degree.

4 Likes

Honestly, i think he’s cute and they’re cute together!

They probably have a lot of interests because I don’t see this as a power couple.

2 Likes

It is easy for funny people to pick up hotties.
I don’t consider myself as Prince Charming and when I get asked “Who’s that hottie with you and how did you pick her up?”
I keep her smiling a lot and when you see a genuine smile people close their eyes and that’s my trick :joy::joy::joy: She can’t see me and that’s it :joy::joy::joy::joy:
See…autoirony at its best :wink:

4 Likes

well for one thing, pete isn’t even unattracitive honestly. He’d do decently well on tinder. Secondly, arianna grande is a bit of a douche from what ive seen, so if anything…he is out of her leauge

6 Likes

That’s sort of my point, too @Verdo.

1 Like

Who even thought it was a good idea to name a disease after a Zodiac sign…?

3 Likes

she admitted that he used BDE

1 Like

Hahahaha oh c’mon don’t tell me no one else got this?? That was hillarious!

4 Likes

The Zodiac sign came first before the disease. I think they named it cancer because it kind of has a “crab” shape.

2 Likes

You talk about Pete Davidson as if he’s some boggart. Sure he’s not classically handsome, but he’s still not bad looking. He also has an edgy charisma. Plus he’s tall and seems to have a nice build. He doesn’t need to use magick.

And besides, is this worth talking about, celebrity gossip?

5 Likes

LMAO

As a long time ariana fangirl, Pete has always been her type of man

1 Like

Not only that, but of all the signs Cancer would be the most upset/offended to know they share a name with such a brutal disease.

2 Likes