Personalized death sigil

So it has come to my understanding that if someone died it would make my life easier. I have access to the bed In which they sleep. Another person sleeps in this bed and I do not want to harm that person. I have read some spells that use sigil underneath the bed to be there always. I like this idea because spell will continually be in contact every night with this person. I cant Express enough that it is meant to harm only one and not the other in any way at all. The bed in question has a cover over the box spring and would be perfect for concealing the sigil long term. So anyone have any suggestions I also have access to said persons hair and belongings, but would like to keep belongings to a minimum because this obviously needs to be discreet

1 Like

Just curse them. Your death curse looks pretty stupid if you get arrested for trespassing.

3 Likes

Well thankyou for your suggestion, but I this person, personally and frequently invited over. Not B&E required and in fact have access to the house when no one else is home. But I’m open to curse suggestions as well, I’ve never cursed someone before intentionally. I have made someone died before, but it almost killed me as well. I got very sick , person I wanted to died git sick also , I got better, they died.

In that case it was just pure emotional energy sent out, I truly didn’t know anything. I wasn’t practicing, just really wanted them to die and I was drunk and crying and I made it happen

Cursing would be easier and if you have access to hair you can use that as a powerful anchor. There’s various ways to curse, from a simple petition to an involved ritual. You can search resources here on the forum.

2 Likes

Just do that with demons, the demons make it even more effective.

Sometimes, I’ve seen my old enemies wind up cursed rather unexpectedly. I didn’t even really put the intention out there, but that’s just how swell the demons can be when they got your back.

1 Like

I’m familiar with goetia, i have the 72 demons of magic from gom what demon do you suggest.

1 Like

I don’t know dog whatever you want to do. Disease, relationship problems, physical injury, confusion, mental suffering, financial problems, and so much more! It’s all in the book.

1 Like

Kindly list the demons you you would use for this work, thank you.

1 Like

Idk yet that’s what in trying to figure out I’ll have to look at my book tonight and make a list

1 Like

Thank you so much and let me know once you have posted it

1 Like

Still waiting for the answer thank you

1 Like

You realize that you can find the Goetia online and see all the demons? You can also find them on wikipedia, they’re not hard to find. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Wikipedia article on the demons is great to get an overall, basic idea of what demon you might ask for what purpose. It lists very simply what the Ars Goetia says they’re good for. You can search key words on the page to find what demons can help with what you’re looking for.

Demons and Demonolatry is a good website, you can search for specific demons and they cite multiple grimoire correspondences. Some grimoires (such as Ford or Connolly) go into more detail about the specifics of a demon’s aid.

I sometimes use the app Goetia Guide, which lets you search simple key words and give you a list of demons associated with those key words. I use a combination of all three to narrow down which demons are best for which task.

I know I already answered but @meow ’s reply prompted me to add these in case anyone else or OP reads this. Free beginner’s resources! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So I realize that information on demons offices are readily available online, I also know that certain demons have abilities, offices, and likes that are not mentioned such as amsoday being a lust demon when there is no mention of it. So now to the question at hand I have looked through my book copy of the GOM 72 demons of magik and I believe one spirit that would absolutely relish in destroying some is forcalor the 41st spirit which specifically states " to bring death that seems sudden or accidental ". My personal feelings at this time have shifted and I am not going through with it , because for me I realize in this case it’s not right for me to determine this person’s fate. The morality of it, at this time , but I posted something find the answer for it and not judging because morality is to be left at the door on this forum so those following this post forcalor is what I would start with. I cant fully recommend because I have not worked with or obtained results with this spirit but from the description I’m sure he would jump at the chance

Thank you so much for mentioning Demons and Demonolatry website, I really have learn a lot from this website but if I many ask is there any book that teaches spells with the demons.

1 Like

I wouldn’t use a personalized sigil because there’s too much risk of misfire if your thoughts and intentions waiver or you get distracted while creating it.

I suggest you just curse without making a personalized sigil or sticking such in their bed.

Add: random example: suppose during making it your child comes running into the room not asking to enter just barging in as kids do (if you had a child) and you get distracted and flash with anger at them. If that momentary anger was stronger then your intent it could affect your child instead of the target in a worst case scenario.

You still gotta avoid distractions cursing but it’s less likely to backfire cuz you are specifically asking an entity to do x to person y as opposed to just charging a curse object to figuratively speaking throw at them to hurt them.

2 Likes