Personalised weight loss candle spell!

So here I am making a candle spell to lose weight. Using a huge yellow pillar candle! Yellow to represent the “fat”! Burn that fat baby :triumph:
Drawings Belial, Lilith, king Paimon and Asmoday sigils on a paper with my requests and sticking it on the candle as follows!

" Please help me lose the extra weight and be healthy!
I call on mother Lilith to connect me with my femininity!
I call on King Belial to whip my ass in to shape!
I call on King Paimon to guide me manage my pain!
I call on King Asmoday to make me charming and beautiful! "

The other side with the following affirmations:
" I exercise often
I achieve my desired weight quickly
I am determined to lose weight
I control my appetite
I love and improve my body
I can see myself at my target weight
I lose weight easily
I have a positive self-image
I am attaining my target weight
I am thin, feminine, charming, beautiful and sexy! "

:blush: lighting the candle, activating the sigils and meditate on it for a while!
Will leave it burn for about a week I think and see what happens! :rofl:
Wish me luck! I’ll update with my results if am still alive by then! :hugs:

21 Likes

Good luck! :+1:

4 Likes

Very cool, I wish you great success!
Weight is something I’ve struggled with myself. Last year I lost 120lbs, but I’m a big guy and still got a way to go. However it seems I have hit a plateau and am having a difficult time getting anymore weight to shed.
Maybe I’ll give this a try (of course slightly altered for a guy lol)

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: you are a motivation for me! Good luck :man_running: :running_woman: keep it up!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

The more positive energy you can muster and motivational power the better.

4 Likes

Sounds good–I’m sending you energetic, happy vibes! You’re going to succeed, I know it!

6 Likes

:hugs: thank you!

3 Likes

I asked for help with a girl from Belial. Alot has happened and I’ve ways been a gym rat, but I believe my evocation with him has set me to break my boundary’s and actually get the body I’ve wanted all these years.

Wether it’s my head or not, I know Belial will get you to lose weight :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: so this is interesting! My weight was jumping up and down alot, when I believe I lose something it jumps back up… :woman_shrugging: lots of headaches and trying to workout! I look fine in the mirror though! :thinking: it’s hard to detach from the results when you are used to weighing yourself twice a day…

3 Likes

It is hard to detach sometimes, but one of the best things I’ve done on my weight loss journey is to stop watching my weight constantly and just have faith in what I was doing.

1 Like

:thinking: this is interesting jar spell!
1 Like

Did it worked?

1 Like

Would have been nice to have this while I was losing weight lol. I would rather starve then go back to the weight I was.

2 Likes

Yes for a while… but I didn’t stick to the routine :confused:

‘I call on King Belial to whip my ass into shape’… :joy::joy::joy:. He tried to do that with me…have been doing. But I guess I am the most stubborn among his girls…
He is tired…! :laughing:

But your spell looks nice… All the best dear :+1:t2:

3 Likes